Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pickle20

Bill Clinton riled up by Lewinsky questions on Today

219 posts in this topic

Talk about an ambush.

 

He is so arrogant and clueless I doubt he even expected to be questioned about his behavior when the media gave him a pass 20 years ago and haven't brought it up to him since.

That will be the last of his appearances on  news show for awhile:D   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, jonsensback said:

Talk about an ambush.

 

He is so arrogant and clueless I doubt he even expected to be questioned about his behavior when the media gave him a pass 20 years ago and haven't brought it up to him since.

That will be the last of his appearances on  news show for awhile:D   

They should ask him about it every time.  What a disgusting man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Dinglehopper said:

They should ask him about it every time.  What a disgusting man. 

I doubt they will have the opportunity again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Until the defeat of Hillary Clinton and the Clinton political power machine was brought down this question most likely would never have been asked. Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton are #metoo hypocrites. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clinton is as close as the vast majority of networks will ever get to asking a president about his extramarital affairs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bill Clinton is a piker compared to Donny in this category. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, hst2 said:

Clinton is as close as the vast majority of networks will ever get to asking a president about his extramarital affairs.

Maybe because Democrats, especially a Democrat president is expected to set the #MeToo bar higher. It's more news worthy when a Democrat president is found guilty of being a hypocrite. ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, flyboy56 said:

Maybe because Democrats, especially a Democrat president is expected to set the #MeToo bar higher. It's more news worthy when a Democrat president is found guilty of being a hypocrite. ;) 

So if given the chance to interview him, you don't think the press would ask Trump about the sexual assaults he bragged about because he's a Republican, and such behavior from them is simply expected?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

21 minutes ago, FatBoy said:

Bill Clinton is a piker compared to Donny in this category. 

I'm astounded and shocked that the pious party whose sensibilities were rocked by Clinton are not leading the charge for the impeachment of the Child King. Shocked I tell you!

And speaking of the unspeakable has Melania been found yet? Has anyone checked to see if that sinkhole outside the West Wing has been filled in? 

So much for the traditional view that republicans are boring. Donny burned that notion to the ground.

Edited by zenwalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jonsensback said:

Talk about an ambush.

 

He is so arrogant and clueless I doubt he even expected to be questioned about his behavior when the media gave him a pass 20 years ago and haven't brought it up to him since.

That will be the last of his appearances on  news show for awhile:D   

Bingo.  That Clinton sense of entitlement expects the media to fawn over the power couple.  They still expect the media to allow them to dictate the terms of what they can discuss.

It's about time.  It's a no-brainer issue to discuss when his and Hillary's good fundraising buddy Harvey has now been charged with rape. 

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYjfKeMtLKZyPrU1mH4FdlXqNB7q6zxDWW6o294bPF7Z3yzjwnkA

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, jonsensback said:

I doubt they will have the opportunity again.

I wonder if Bill did the arrogant and angry finger pointing thing again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ode2Joy said:

Bingo.  That Clinton sense of entitlement expects the media to fawn over the power couple.  They still expect the media to allow them to dictate the terms of what they can discuss.

It's about time.  It's a no-brainer issue to discuss when his and Hillary's good fundraising buddy Harvey has now been charged with rape. 

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYjfKeMtLKZyPrU1mH4FdlXqNB7q6zxDWW6o294bPF7Z3yzjwnkA

 

And he has the nerve to call himself a victim because the fallout of his impeachment left him 17 mil in debt.

 

I think you covered that in spades the last 20 years Bill.:D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, flyboy56 said:

Until the defeat of Hillary Clinton and the Clinton political power machine was brought down this question most likely would never have been asked. Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton are #metoo hypocrites. 

Big time hypocrites.  Hillary even called Bill's girlfriend Monica "a narcissistic loon". 

Hillary herself shielded and protected her staffer accused of sexual harassment.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/01/26/report-hillary-clinton-protected-aide-accused-sexual-harassment-2008/1069313001/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, zenwalk said:

I'm astounded and shocked that the pious party whose sensibilities were rocked by Clinton are not leading the charge for the impeachment of the Child King. Shocked I tell you!

And speaking of the unspeakable has Melania been found yet? Has anyone checked to see if that sinkhole outside the West Wing has been filled in? 

Turned out, it wasn't a sinkhole. It was one of the places Hillary fell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

Turned out, it wasn't a sinkhole. It was one of the places Hillary fell.

You mean like the indentation left by a Buffalo when it rolls in the dirt?;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jonsensback said:

Talk about an ambush.

 

He is so arrogant and clueless I doubt he even expected to be questioned about his behavior when the media gave him a pass 20 years ago and haven't brought it up to him since.

That will be the last of his appearances on  news show for awhile:D   

In what way did the Press give Clinton a “Pass” 20 years ago?

I remember the story being a huge scandal 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, soulflower said:

In what way did the Press give Clinton a “Pass” 20 years ago?

I remember the story being a huge scandal 

It was unless you suffer from republican selective memory (RSM).  Besides, Clinton wasn't guilty because we are told it's impossible for the president to break the law.

Edited by zenwalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, FatBoy said:

Bill Clinton is a piker compared to Donny in this category. 

Not in the Oval Office

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, boink said:

Not in the Oval Office

Not that you know of. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

  Hillary even called Bill's girlfriend Monica "a narcissistic loon". 

 

 

"narcissistic loony toon."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jonsensback said:

Talk about an ambush.

 

He is so arrogant and clueless I doubt he even expected to be questioned about his behavior when the media gave him a pass 20 years ago and haven't brought it up to him since.

That will be the last of his appearances on  news show for awhile:D   

The media gave him a pass? Really? It was on the front page of newspapers and it was the first topic on the TV daily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, flyboy56 said:

Maybe because Democrats, especially a Democrat president is expected to set the #MeToo bar higher. It's more news worthy when a Democrat president is found guilty of being a hypocrite. ;) 

I agree. The Republican party cannot be seen as being on high moral ground and certainly not one that cares about the rule of law. And the GOP is as hypocritical as it comes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, soulflower said:

In what way did the Press give Clinton a “Pass” 20 years ago?

I remember the story being a huge scandal 

His impeachment wasn't enough for them.

Plus......pssst .....they want to deflect from the Liar in chief who currently resides in the White House.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0