Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pickle20

Bill Clinton riled up by Lewinsky questions on Today

219 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, boink said:

Not in the Oval Office

Gr8t post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/icreport/6narritiii.htm

In the hallway by the study, the President and Ms. Lewinsky kissed. On this occasion, according to Ms. Lewinsky, "he focused on me pretty exclusively," kissing her bare breasts and fondling her genitals.(272) At one point, the President inserted a cigar into Ms. Lewinsky's vagina, then put the cigar in his mouth and said: "It tastes good."(273) After they were finished, Ms. Lewinsky left the Oval Office and walked through the Rose Garden.(274)

51 minutes ago, flyboy56 said:

Maybe because Democrats, especially a Democrat president is expected to set the #MeToo bar higher. It's more news worthy when a Democrat president is found guilty of being a hypocrite. ;) 

Ye gods man! If you're going to make it a left/right thing, your own side are not short of illicit nookie events. :lol:

13 minutes ago, boink said:

Gr8t post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/icreport/6narritiii.htm

In the hallway by the study, the President and Ms. Lewinsky kissed. On this occasion, according to Ms. Lewinsky, "he focused on me pretty exclusively," kissing her bare breasts and fondling her genitals.(272) At one point, the President inserted a cigar into Ms. Lewinsky's vagina, then put the cigar in his mouth and said: "It tastes good."(273) After they were finished, Ms. Lewinsky left the Oval Office and walked through the Rose Garden.(274)

I can do better than that:

• “I moved on her like a *****, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married.”
  • “I did try and **** her. She was married.”
  • “Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”
  • “Grab them by the *****. You can do anything.”

26 minutes ago, boink said:

Not in the Oval Office

I bet there have been more knee tremblers and BJ's in the Oval Office than in Madame Fifi's Salon in the Amsterdam red light district ... :lol:

41 minutes ago, zenwalk said:

They filled it in with concrete. That's a mob move. Melanie is sleeping with Jimmy Hoffa?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/29/politics/white-house-sinkhole/index.html

Unless you've again gone into a self-imposed no-news bubble, you'd know where Melania is going to be tonight.

I not sure if you're referring to the First Lady or that old hippie chick who sang that song about having a new pair or roller skates. 

4 minutes ago, NCBirdfan said:

I can do better than that:

• “I moved on her like a *****, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married.”
  • “I did try and **** her. She was married.”
  • “Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”
  • “Grab them by the *****. You can do anything.”

BUT WHAAAT ABOUT TRUMMMMMPPP?!?!?!   :D 

LOLZ.  The lengths you guys will go to in order to deflect away from any topic involving any of the Clintons.  :P 

Posted (edited)

35 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

Unless you've again gone into a self-imposed no-news bubble, you'd know where Melania is going to be tonight.

I not sure if you're referring to the First Lady or that old hippie chick who sang that song about having a new pair or roller skates. 

I'd have thought that that exceptiionally talented dog of yours, would have known that "the old hippy chick" was known as Melanie. 

Edited by WKDWZD

1 minute ago, Ode2Joy said:

LOLZ.  The lengths you guys will go to in order to deflect away from any topic involving any of the Clintons.  :P 

You say it's OK to criticize Clinton for having a consensual affair, but Trump gets a pass. At least you are a certifiable hypocrite.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/president-bill-clinton-on-monica-lewinsky-supernumbermetoo-and-whether-his-apology-was-enough/ar-AAycLYB?li=BBnb7Kz

Former President Bill Clinton feels he's apologized enough over the Monica Lewinsky scandal and said he has no plans to directly ask the former White House intern for forgiveness.

He owes Monica nothing. The only person he owes an apology to is his wife. 

5 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

Wait until the videos come out with Melania and Snoop Dogg come out. :D

3 minutes ago, WKDWZD said:

I'd have thought that your exceptiionally talented dog of yours, would have known that "the old hippy chick" was known as Melanie. 

I was addressing zenwalk because he's the one who mentioned "Melanie" and seemed to be confused. 

But thanks for proving my point.  :) 

7 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

LMAO!!!!!!  Please check any threads about trump and I am sure you will find "What about Obama or Clinton" in those threads.

You are quite hilarious. :P

48 minutes ago, FatBoy said:

Not that you know of. 

Link please.

Just now, Bassman said:

Link please.

Link to what?  

8 minutes ago, EgyptKang said:

He owes for Monica's cleaning bill too.

10 minutes ago, NCBirdfan said:

You say it's OK to criticize Clinton for having a consensual affair, but Trump gets a pass. At least you are a certifiable hypocrite.

8 minutes ago, NCBirdfan said:

Wait until the videos come out with Melania and Snoop Dogg come out. :D

LOLZ.  Looks like you just signed off on your own hypocrisy certification.  :D 

3 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

He owes for Monica's cleaning bill too.

LOLZ.  Looks like you just signed off on your own hypocrisy certification.  :D 

You've seen the videos?

1 hour ago, FatBoy said:

Bill Clinton is a piker compared to Donny in this category. 

A President using his position to get BJ’s from an intern is so disgusting I can’t even put it into words.  The gap in power is so severe it would be hard to overstate 

2 hours ago, FatBoy said:

Not that you know of. 

With the leaks coming out of that office .......

1 hour ago, NCBirdfan said:

You've seen the videos?

You watching the Jokers Wild ..???

Monica was a more than willing participant. Clinton owes her nothing.  She owes him a cigar.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, soulflower said:

In what way did the Press give Clinton a “Pass” 20 years ago?

I remember the story being a huge scandal 

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/04/opinions/bill-clinton-learned-nothing-after-monica-lewinsky-se-cupp-opinion/index.html?

And it explains why Clinton is so indignant today. Frankly, he had some help. The public gave him a pass at the time. Feminists, liberal women -- even his wife -- protected him, attacked his accusers, and insisted to the rest of us that, essentially, his good public work overshadowed his bad private behavior.

Edited by flyboy56

1 minute ago, EgyptKang said:

Monica was a more than willing participant. Clinton owes her nothing.  She owes him a cigar.

So the women who have come forward and started the #MeToo movement were all willing participants as well? 

2 hours ago, FatBoy said:

Link to what?  

Funny stuff. Maybe he was talking about sausage?