Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OldBallCoach

McD drops SFA

62 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, GOOCH said:

Well I wish him the best cause he will be tested week in and week out y’all might get some SF defectors too cause I’m hearing Corums having second thoughts 

corum to dematha???

The lax comparison is legit because isn't lax the reason why clubs/recs/travel teams moved to graduation year as opposed to age??? They are articles talking about this "phenomenon".

If I am not mistaken there are a hell of a lot more reclass' in lax than any other sport. That seems like a more blatant bending of the rules than transferring?

7 hours ago, HSFootballFan said:

The lax comparison is legit because isn't lax the reason why clubs/recs/travel teams moved to graduation year as opposed to age??? They are articles talking about this "phenomenon".

If I am not mistaken there are a hell of a lot more reclass' in lax than any other sport. That seems like a more blatant bending of the rules than transferring?

Idk all the facts on lax  but imo I agree with youb💯 Percent 

On 6/5/2018 at 11:27 AM, HY3:13 said:

What it looks like is the other A conference schools have asked for the last 2 years for the MIAA to step in and police the out of control transfer/poaching actions of SFA. MIAA buried it's head in the sand, so the A conference members decided to handle it themselves because they were left with no other choice. This is all a self inflicted wound for the SFA Coaching staff. Players are unfortunately victims of collateral damage.

Wonder why now they decided to ask. They have all been breaking thier rules for years!

On 6/5/2018 at 11:27 AM, HY3:13 said:

What it looks like is the other A conference schools have asked for the last 2 years for the MIAA to step in and police the out of control transfer/poaching actions of SFA. MIAA buried it's head in the sand, so the A conference members decided to handle it themselves because they were left with no other choice. This is all a self inflicted wound for the SFA Coaching staff. Players are unfortunately victims of collateral damage.

Wonder why now they decided to ask. They have all been breaking thier rules for years!

McD top player Greg Penn III transferred out to DM. But they do pick up Long Reach starting freshman corner Antoine Booth II, who picked up his 1st offer from Rutgers Friday.

1 hour ago, ECF said:

McD top player Greg Penn III transferred out to DM. But they do pick up Long Reach starting freshman corner Antoine Booth II, who picked up his 1st offer from Rutgers Friday.

🤔🤔🤔

On 6/18/2018 at 8:02 AM, ECF said:

How many transfers does DM have now?

2 hours ago, Tomslick said:

How many transfers does DM have now?

6? Izzard, Cammas, Penn, Bullis OL, and the two big MOCO WR’s? Anyone else? 

I can understand all of the transfers. Izzard and Penn had their coach leave. The rest want more exposure. The two MOCO WR’s are about to blow up on the recruiting scene. I know one just grabbed a UMD offer. 

5 minutes ago, Silverbullet said:

I can understand all of the transfers. Izzard and Penn had their coach leave. The rest want more exposure. The two MOCO WR’s are about to blow up on the recruiting scene. I know one just grabbed a UMD offer. 

The Bullis OL should get all the exposure he needs on falls rd according to some on here. 

9 minutes ago, Silverbullet said:

Did DM win the Penn State 7-on-7?  I know they beat Gonzaga and believe they were suppose to play GC.

51 minutes ago, DJ88 said:

The Bullis OL should get all the exposure he needs on falls rd according to some on here. 

Ah yes, I misspoke. I take that back...I have no clue why an OL would want to leave 10601 Falls Road for the WCAC. DeMatha is overrated and the coaching is an abomination. 

1 hour ago, BigDrop said:

Did DM win the Penn State 7-on-7?  I know they beat Gonzaga and believe they were suppose to play GC.

I wasn’t there and forgot to ask who actually won the 7 on 7 tournament, but one DM coach that I spoke with was very pleased with DM’s showing. Looks like they had a few positional camp MVP’s and a couple offers for some OL/DL’s. 

1 hour ago, Silverbullet said:

who are the two MoCo WR's?

20 minutes ago, DMVFootball said:

who are the two MoCo WR's?

‘21 WR Kaden Prather 6’3 180lbs(Maryland offer) via Watkins Mill

’21 WR Jalen Clyatt 6’2 175lbs(Rutgers offer) via Sherwood

Edited by Silverbullet

17 hours ago, Silverbullet said:

‘21 WR Kaden Prather 6’3 180lbs(Maryland offer) via Watkins Mill

’21 WR Jalen Clyatt 6’2 175lbs(Rutgers offer) via Sherwood

DeMatha seems to have additionally picked a national 4 Star and a national three star from Palotti and McDonogh along with Ryan Csmmas from Prince William county who has exciting potential as their future qb.  (Ran the National Under 15 team). Does anyone have any info on the Bullis  lineman?

DeMatha sounds absolutely loaded for this Fall. Is there a chance they could also get Corum, too?

Edited by BigDrop

38 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

DeMatha seems to have additionally picked a national 4 Star and a national three star from Palotti and McDonogh along with Ryan Csmmas from Prince William county who has exciting potential as their future qb.  (Ran the National Under 15 team). Does anyone have any info on the Bullis  lineman?

DeMatha sounds absolutely loaded for this Fall. Is there a chance they could also get Corum, too?

Corum is at SFA

21 hours ago, DJ88 said:

No problem with exposure up Bullis for any sport.

21 hours ago, Silverbullet said:

Ah yes, I misspoke. I take that back...I have no clue why an OL would want to leave 10601 Falls Road for the WCAC. DeMatha is overrated and the coaching is an abomination. 

This is yall 3rd OC in the last 4-5 years SB. 

Is the kid a PG county kid and now is he closer to home? First PG Bowie bus leaves at 6am and the last stop for the activity bus in the evenings is around 7:30pm.

Edited by Tomslick

3 hours ago, jbmad said:

Corum is at SFA

a post in this thread from bob12345 on June 5th asks the question if he is leaving.

38 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

a post in this thread from bob12345 on June 5th asks the question if he is leaving.

Corum already announced on his twitter feed that he's transferring to SFA. Now that SFA is independent, no worries about getting around the in-conference transfer rule. Izzard is a good get for DM. He frequently played out of position at DT for Pallotti last season because they had no depth up front. Hopefully he shines strictly being an edge rusher

On 6/20/2018 at 10:29 AM, DJ88 said:

Who is the Bullis OL who is transferring to DM?