cprenegade

New Washington Post poll

126 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

Stop lying...

Not lying it has been in the paper.

Edited by Guido2

The latest effluent to flow from the Democratic candidates for Governor has become increasingly amusing as they try to outdo each other with impractical, unfeasible promises -- starting with impeaching Donald Trump and disbanding the Baltimore Police Department. 

The Department of Silly Walks has given way to the Department of Ridiculous Ideas.

If Maryland wants to elect one of these individuals, good luck and God bless.  You will need it.

2 hours ago, Pickle20 said:

This is a mistake IMO. A Governor can't do squat to get rid of a President. Stick to local issues.

That's not why they don't trust the police, but the corruption needs to be weeded out. This is basically Baltimore's RAMPART scandal happening before our very eyes on top of record violence and discord in the city.

Give me a break. Who let this guy into the debate?

We get it, Trump sucks. But kicking him out of office is not your job! What the heck are you going to do to help Maryland???

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/bs-md-wmar-governor-debate-20180606-story.html#nws=true

And this is just hilarious.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/bs-md-md-gop-ad-20180521-story.html

Holy desperation... Hogan will win by 10+ points. 

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, retired said:

The latest effluent to flow from the Democratic candidates for Governor has become increasingly amusing as they try to outdo each other with impractical, unfeasible promises -- starting with impeaching Donald Trump and disbanding the Baltimore Police Department. 

The Department of Silly Walks has given way to the Department of Ridiculous Ideas.

If Maryland wants to elect one of these individuals, good luck and God bless.  You will need it.

Sounds like someone smart enough speaking to get out of MD. Mind if I ask what state you are in.

Edited by Guido2

1 minute ago, Dystopia said:

I am registered as a dem and can vote in the primaries. My biggest decision is to vote for the one with the most potential to help the state (none) or vote for the candidate that is not totally focused on helping the city at the expense of the state. (none)

Gee that was easy. 

9 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

I am registered as a dem and can vote in the primaries. My biggest decision is to vote for the one with the most potential to help the state (none) or vote for the candidate that is not totally focused on helping the city at the expense of the state. (none)

Gee that was easy. 

You could always write in Hogan .......

16 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

You could always write in Hogan .......

Actually, I have heard that suggestion before....REALLY.

Imagine watching the numbers roll in and Hogan with a write in vote wins the Democratic primary. 

That would be ttoooooooooo funny. 

38 minutes ago, Dystopia said:

Not if this type of grassroots canvassing statewide works...he's building quite an organization. Community organizers typically know how to organize...

http://www.progressivemaryland.org/calendar

Why is it so many supposedly “registered Democrats” espouse republican policies on this forum? :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, bmore_ken said:

Why is it so many supposedly “registered Democrats” espouse republican policies on this forum? :rolleyes:

You can provide a direct correlation between 'registered democrats and the enunciation of republican policy? Wow.

I think a better thought is that there are a number of people on both sides that are for the most part pick and choose ideas and positions from either party. 

Some people are NOT trained lever pulling gerbils on election day. 

If anything that is an asset....not a flaw.

The posts of you “registered Democrats “ speak for themselves. 

1 hour ago, bmore_ken said:

The posts of you “registered Democrats “ speak for themselves. 

yeah sure ken.....go back to counting your paperclips. SS will need to be careful now with Trump driving up metal prices. :lol:

3 hours ago, Marshan Man said:

Not if this type of grassroots canvassing statewide works...he's building quite an organization. Community organizers typically know how to organize...

http://www.progressivemaryland.org/calendar

But what if he loses to Baker ..???

13 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

But what if he loses to Baker ..???

Don’t see that happening. 

16 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

Don’t see that happening. 

He's only 5% behind with 40% undecided.

Baker has started running ads in Baltimore.

25 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

He's only 5% behind with 40% undecided.

Baker has started running ads in Baltimore.

Jealous was behind initially. Obviously he’s gaining momentum  hes outraising Baker too  

4 hours ago, bmore_ken said:

Are you talking, perhaps, about moi? :o

I'm a political centrist and a registered Democrat (and was "no party" for several decades). I hold some views that are considered "conservative" and others that are considered "liberal"... not to mention some that are considered "libertarian". I have little patience for the far-left and the far-right, and I am sickened to my core that Donald Trump is actually President of the United States. The Dems seem to occupy more of the "centrist" territory than do the Repubs, so I'm a registered Democrat. But I don't usually vote the straight party ticket.

Just now, regularguy said:

Are you talking, perhaps, about moi? :o

I'm a political centrist and a registered Democrat (and was "no party" for several decades). I hold some views that are considered "conservative" and others that are considered "liberal"... not to mention some that are considered "libertarian". I have little patience for the far-left and the far-right, and I am sickened to my core that Donald Trump is actually President of the United States. The Dems seem to occupy more of the "centrist" territory than do the Repubs, so I'm a registered Democrat. But I don't usually vote the straight party ticket.

Not at all. I’ve seen enough of your posts to know you’re not in the class I’m talking about. I’m talking about “registered Democrats “ who never have anything positive to say about the Democratic Party,  democratic voters , or democratic policies. Who also constantly insult and degrade blacks for being lazy criminal, uneducated and not voting Republican while praising them as saviors of the black race. 

I’m back to not believing much of what those “registered Democrats” say about anything. Including where they live. 

2 hours ago, bmore_ken said:

Not at all. I’ve seen enough of your posts to know you’re not in the class I’m talking about. I’m talking about “registered Democrats “ who never have anything positive to say about the Democratic Party,  democratic voters , or democratic policies. Who also constantly insult and degrade blacks for being lazy criminal, uneducated and not voting Republican while praising them as saviors of the black race. 

I was a registered Republican, but filed as an Independent upon moving recently. Thanks, Trump.

On 6/7/2018 at 4:54 PM, Marshan Man said:

Jealous was behind initially. Obviously he’s gaining momentum  hes outraising Baker too  

Jealous seems to be getting more support from outside of Maryland but that doesn't mean anything. 

People who don't live in MD don't understand MD politics...

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, soulflower said:

Good for him. I still think he has no chance in the General election. 

You also voted for Anthony Brown. Jus sayin’... 🤷🏽‍♂️  How well do YOU understand MD politics?