Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PinkFlamingo

Be thankful this family isn’t next door.

52 posts in this topic

The family that fights cops together, stays together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can take the red-neck out of the trailer park...but you can't take the trailer park out of the red-neck.

Hope all the body cams were working and this is a slam dunk case.

Ask ANY cop.....what they think of domestic calls.....here is the response. :rolleyes: and Ohhhh no ....believe me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder what excuses this crew is going to offer the judge. From the report, it sounds like the whole family should go to jail for at least a year -- long enough to cool off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Mom got the short end of that stick.

I bet they all drive pick ups:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jonsensback said:

Looks like Mom got the short end of that stick.

I bet they all drive pick ups:D

You said it. Not me. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

You said it. Not me. :P

Just helping a brother out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Charming family,  They are all lucky they didn't get shot or at a minimum tazed. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, jonsensback said:

Looks like Mom got the short end of that stick.

I bet they all drive pick ups:D

"Mom" is the former Chief Financial Officer for Howard County Public School System.

Quote

 

Beverly Jean Davis, 53, of Middle River, a former Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for the school system, was arrested on nine charges including disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and a combination of first and second degree assault charges, including two counts of assault on a law enforcement official, as well as her husband.

Beverly Davis was let go from Howard County schools last June amid criticism regarding the school system’s spending priorities, less than one year after she was hired as the system’s CFO. 

 

http://thebaltimorepost.com/former-howard-county-schools-official-and-family-arrested-for-assault-of-officers/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, yeah said:

the point is that if this family was african american they mostly wouldve been tased and/or shot by the cops, and this thread would already be multiple pages from the usual suspects.  white privilege is alive and well folks, and this story proves it 100%

Different factors at play. 

It seems there were no bystanders or witnesses. If there were, they didn’t video it and post it online. All we know about this incident, that actually happened a couple weeks ago, is what was on the news. It’s like SSDD for parts of Middle River. No one cares. 

IF...if...this had been a black family, a crowd would have formed as soon as the confrontation with police began. Cellphones would be out, someone would undoubtably start yelling at the cops and all hell would have broken out. Someone would have ended up being tased. We’d have seen it a half dozen times on the news. 

It’s about how the incident is perceived by those at the scene, and how it’s purveyed to the public. 

In this case, we comment and make jokes about the mugshots. But, it probably would have ended up being a much bigger deal had it played out on a street in west Baltimore.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Different factors at play. 

It seems there were no bystanders or witnesses. If there were, they didn’t video it and post it online. All we know about this incident, that actually happened a couple weeks ago, is what was on the news. It’s like SSDD for parts of Middle River. No one cares. 

IF...if...this had been a black family, a crowd would have formed as soon as the confrontation with police began. Cellphones would be out, someone would undoubtably start yelling at the cops and all hell would have broken out. Someone would have ended up being tased. We’d have seen it a half dozen times on the news. 

It’s about how the incident is perceived by those at the scene, and how it’s purveyed to the public. 

In this case, we comment and make jokes about the mugshots. But, it probably would have ended up being a much bigger deal had it played out on a street in west Baltimore.

 

Good points. We will see if Baltimore County ever releases the body cam footage. So far (since Balto Co has begun using Body cams) the decision to release footage has been, er questionable. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

" Beverly Davis has been charged with a long list of crimes, including two counts of assault on a law enforcement official and the assault on her husband. Her husband and her son face similar charges, and a juvenile was also charged."

Seems to me like there should be a charge of attempted murder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Don't know why my post was deleted there was nothing offensive about it, just truth. If this had been a black family this post would be 4 or 5 pages by now with all kinds of derogatory statements about the family.  What is offensive about that Baltimatt?

Edited by bogart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jonsensback said:

So much for stereotypes.

Huh? She lasted less than a year.

Probably learned real quick that she was poor white trash and that they could do much better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Cowboyz said:

Charming family,  They are all lucky they didn't get shot or at a minimum tazed. 

 

 

My bet is they were already tazed.....or should I say dazed....by some JD. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jonsensback said:

So much for stereotypes.

There is no rule that says you must be civil and normal to add up numbers. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Guido2 said:

My bet is they were already tazed.....or should I say dazed....by some JD. :lol:

I would guess they were under the influence of something. I hope all 4 of them do some time. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Cowboyz said:

I would guess they were under the influence of something. I hope all 4 of them do some time. 

 

Well this is the county so that is likely. 

I tell you...since Trump became president all the cockroaches are crawling out....even better neighborhoods. Both parties. 

 

Edited by Guido2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Well this is the county so that is likely. 

I tell you...since Trump became president all the cockroaches are crawling out....even better neighborhoods. 

 

Omg, stop baiting!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cowboyz said:

Omg, stop baiting!! 

Baiting? ohhhhh I see....I fix..............

edit to previous post....added.....Both parties. 

Better?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Guido2 said:

Well this is the county so that is likely. 

I tell you...since Trump became president all the cockroaches are crawling out....even better neighborhoods. Both parties. 

 

I mean, compared to Sandtown-Winchester I suppose Middle River is a "better neighborhood" but that's not exactly setting the bar high.

Trash was trash before Trump arrived, and they'll be trash long after.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

I mean, compared to Sandtown-Winchester I suppose Middle River is a "better neighborhood" but that's not exactly setting the bar high.

Trash was trash before Trump arrived, and they'll be trash long after.

Well taking things one step forward. Think about the tenor of news broadcast....well Fox has always been Fox. But note; channels like MSNBC have no reservations about calling the President a flat out liar. And everyday now. And that is just one example. I can't recall any president being called a liar once....no less a daily basis. 

Not that Trump doesn't deserver it. 

I guess what I am saying by using the term cockroaches....I mean that 'the gloves are off.....civility as we once knew it is in the toilet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Well taking things one step forward. Think about the tenor of news broadcast....well Fox has always been Fox. But note; channels like MSNBC have no reservations about calling the President a flat out liar. And everyday now. And that is just one example. I can't recall any president being called a liar once....no less a daily basis. 

Not that Trump doesn't deserver it. 

I guess what I am saying by using the term cockroaches....I mean that 'the gloves are off.....civility as we once knew it is in the toilet. 

What in the world does this post have to do with MR and the topic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

What in the world does this post have to do with MR and the topic?

I think that about 90% of his posts on any given topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0