Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PinkFlamingo

Be thankful this family isn’t next door.

52 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

What in the world does this post have to do with MR and the topic?

9 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

I think that about 90% of his posts on any given topic.

Sigh.

• The people in question did not exactly act civilized
  • I made the comment that since Trump came into office that this sort of thing has become more prevalent. (cockroaches)
  • I also said that people on both sides lib/con  are getting more and more belligerent in word and deed. 
  • That these cockroaches seem to have been emboldened by Trump doing what ever the hell he wants and get away with it. 

That explain it?

Just now, Guido2 said:

Sigh.

• I made the comment that since Trump came into office that this sort of thing has become more prevalent. (cockroaches)
  • I also said that people on both sides lib/con  are getting more and more belligerent in word and deed. 
  • That these cockroaches seem to have been emboldened by Trump doing what ever the hell he wants and get away with it. 

That explain it?

That explains your twisted thinking. That’s all. The Middle River long-timers have been the way they are for decades. Their behavior has nothing to do who is in the White House, or even the State House. 

My best friend lived (and died) in MR. I still visit her family there. It’s a different kind of mentality...there’s not much discussion of current events or politics. 

Posted (edited)

21 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

That explains your twisted thinking. That’s all. The Middle River long-timers have been the way they are for decades. Their behavior has nothing to do who is in the White House, or even the State House. 

My best friend lived (and died) in MR. I still visit her family there. It’s a different kind of mentality...there’s not much discussion of current events or politics. 

:lol::lol: 

Edited by Marshan Man

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Again....another reply that flys at 20000 ft over you and yours head.

What part of everywhere don't you get?

Last line: well that explains a lot. 

Evening discussion; 

What's for dinner

Food

I hear the crabs are running

Ahhha yup

Think I'll put some traps out.

Your boat is sunk

Ohhhh....forgot....pass me another beer....

That about right. :lol:

Edited by Guido2

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

:lol::lol: 

I'll take my twisted thinking over you guys any day!

Somebody has to maintain the reality store. 

Edited by Guido2

(Old Joke) When I was Young I dreamed about being with the Girl Next Door. But then we lived next to a Whorehouse.

1 hour ago, Guido2 said:

Baiting? ohhhhh I see....I fix..............

edit to previous post....added.....Both parties. 

Better?

1 hour ago, Guido2 said:

Well taking things one step forward. Think about the tenor of news broadcast....well Fox has always been Fox. But note; channels like MSNBC have no reservations about calling the President a flat out liar. And everyday now. And that is just one example. I can't recall any president being called a liar once....no less a daily basis. 

Not that Trump doesn't deserver it. 

I guess what I am saying by using the term cockroaches....I mean that 'the gloves are off.....civility as we once knew it is in the toilet. 

35 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Sigh.

That explain it?

5 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Again....another reply that flys at 20000 ft over you and yours head.

What part of everywhere don't you get?

I don’t see the word “everywhere” in your posts. I don’t know what any of your posts have to do with the topic.

1 minute ago, PinkFlamingo said:

I don’t see the word “everywhere” in your posts. I don’t know what any of your posts have to do with the topic.

Just what the world needs a frick'n Philadelphia Lawyer. 

Thanks for the surreneder btw. Fonz.

Just now, Guido2 said:

Just what the world needs a frick'n Philadelphia Lawyer. 

Thanks for the surreneder btw. Fonz.

Guido, you and your posts make absolutely no sense at all. Your responses to other’s comments make no sense. It’s all garble.   

smh

3 hours ago, Guido2 said:

Well this is the county so that is likely. 

I tell you...since Trump became president all the cockroaches are crawling out....even better neighborhoods. Both parties. 

Are you saying county people are usually under the influence of something? ; )

25 minutes ago, Bartman said:

(Old Joke) When I was Young I dreamed about being with the Girl Next Door. But then we lived next to a Whorehouse.

Not so funny, but this thread is hilarious.

12 minutes ago, Baltimatt said:

Are you saying county people are usually under the influence of something? ; )

I have found that anyone within spitting distance of serious water does tend to party and party very well. :D

So it is not just a MR thing....

OC NJ is the same as OC MD.....summers here....beers cold...there is water...big decision is.....to I fish or do I hit the water...or take my toy out on the river. 

8 minutes ago, Baltimatt said:

Not so funny, but this thread is hilarious.

It’s not funny. As usual, Guido’s incessant off-topic babbling has taken over another thread. :rolleyes:

26 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Guido, you and your posts make absolutely no sense at all. Your responses to other’s comments make no sense. It’s all garble.   

smh

I gave you all a Cliff Notes summary of what I was trying to get across. If you don't get it...well.....then you don't. 

1 minute ago, PinkFlamingo said:

It’s not funny. As usual, Guido’s incessant off-topic babbling has taken over another thread. :rolleyes:

Your comment is noted ...reviewed ....and fired into the trash can. 

I can only drop my intellect level so far...if I go much further my heart will stop. :lol:

9 hours ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Different factors at play. 

It seems there were no bystanders or witnesses. If there were, they didn’t video it and post it online. All we know about this incident, that actually happened a couple weeks ago, is what was on the news. It’s like SSDD for parts of Middle River. No one cares. 

IF...if...this had been a black family, a crowd would have formed as soon as the confrontation with police began. Cellphones would be out, someone would undoubtably start yelling at the cops and all hell would have broken out. Someone would have ended up being tased. We’d have seen it a half dozen times on the news. 

It’s about how the incident is perceived by those at the scene, and how it’s purveyed to the public. 

In this case, we comment and make jokes about the mugshots. But, it probably would have ended up being a much bigger deal had it played out on a street in west Baltimore.

Pretty sure if this had been a black family they all would've been killed by the police.

1 minute ago, gillytech said:

Pretty sure if this had been a black family they all would've been killed by the police.

All of them? The whole family...just gunned down? Wow. You really believe that?

Maybe not the wife, but the husband who put one officer in a choke hold would likely have been along with the adult sons who attacked another officer.

7 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

I have found that anyone within spitting distance of serious water does tend to party and party very well. :D

So it is not just a MR thing....

OC NJ is the same as OC MD.....summers here....beers cold...there is water...big decision is.....to I fish or do I hit the water...or take my toy out on the river. 

Another dumb comment. No one said anything about being near the water. No one said anything about partying. I live in Havre de Grace...a historic town on the water and we are nothing at all like your beloved OCNJ or even OCMD. 

As usual, you don’t have a clue what you’re talking about. 

9 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Another dumb comment. No one said anything about being near the water. No one said anything about partying. I live in Havre de Grace...a historic town on the water and we are nothing at all like your beloved OCNJ or even OCMD. 

As usual, you don’t have a clue what you’re talking about. 

We all know this about Guido but he is the only one who can't see it.  It's a sad shame.  Somebody in the house must be sleep and not posting at the time.

1 hour ago, Bartman said:

Livens this thread up ......

19 hours ago, Guido2 said:

Baiting? ohhhhh I see....I fix..............

edit to previous post....added.....Both parties. 

Better?

Honestly, not really. 

I don't understand bringing up Trump in this thread (I'm not pointing the finger at you)

I forgot though... everything is Trumps fault! 

Maybe they should let this beautiful family go and just arrest Trump for this assault. 

2 hours ago, Cowboyz said:

Honestly, not really. 

I don't understand bringing up Trump in this thread (I'm not pointing the finger at you)

I forgot though... everything is Trumps fault! 

Maybe they should let this beautiful family go and just arrest Trump for this assault. 

And I don't understand people constantly bringing up Hillary....who is not President....is not in Congress....holds NO governmental position what so ever....in most any thread. The big one for me is how some....bring up Hillary.....like she has something to do with Trumps collusion and attempts to destroy the government as we have known it so he can be king. 

That I really don't get.

I get it even LESS that HST, MM and others bringing up slavery issues from hundreds of years ago. I can almost see a connection between then and the civil rights issues now. 

But Hillary.....whhoooo hooo hhoooooo 👀

3 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

And I don't understand people constantly bringing up Hillary....who is not President....is not in Congress....holds NO governmental position what so ever....in most any thread. The big one for me is how some....bring up Hillary.....like she has something to do with Trumps collusion and attempts to destroy the government as we have known it so he can be king. 

That I really don't get.

I get it even LESS that HST, MM and others bringing up slavery issues from hundreds of years ago. I can almost see a connection between then and the civil rights issues now. 

But Hillary.....whhoooo hooo hhoooooo 👀

Whataboutism

6 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Whataboutism

Yes it is rampant ...isn't it.