Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marshan Man

Ben Jealous rolling out celebrities, starting with Dave Chappelle, in bid to be Maryland governor

141 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

Again, you just don't like the answers. 

So another words.... you don't have jack ...and neither do any of the dem candidates. 

Your answers as you perceive them are NOT ANSWERs and do not address the question asked.

They are bs dodges. 

Edited by Guido2

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

So another words.... you don't have jack ...and neither do any of the dem candidates. 

Your answers as you perceive them are NOT ANSWERs and do not address the question asked.

They are bs dodges. 

I've posted several of Ben's ideas. So have other posters. What is Hogan proposing? 

Edited by Marshan Man

10 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

I've posted several of Ben's ideas. So have other posters. What is Hogan proposing? 

OK fonz.

Just now, Guido2 said:

OK fonz.

Is Hogan proposing anything??

Is Keenan Thompson going to endorse any of the candidates in this election? 

12 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

Is Hogan proposing anything??

Ahhhhh a continuation of the success he has had guiding the state? I think that is enough,

BTW … since you claim that you have articulated numerous time ...the great new ideas that the candidates have it …….should be a snap to point them out with a cut and paste

Ohhhhhhhh ….that was a lie wasn't it..... I am shocked absolutely shocked. :rolleyes:

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Ahhhhh a continuation of the success he has had guiding the state? I think that is enough,

BTW … since you claim that you have articulated numerous time ...the great new ideas that the candidates have it …….should be a snap to point them out with a cut and paste

Ohhhhhhhh ….that was a lie wasn't it..... I am shocked absolutely shocked. :rolleyes:

Did you see the list of things that have deteriorated under Hogan’s watch? Of course not cause you only see what you want to see...

https://benjealous.com/issues/

Edited by Marshan Man

3 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

Did you see the list of things that have deteriorated under Hogan’s watch? Of course not cause you only see what you want to see...

https://benjealous.com/issues/

OK.... I have given you multiple opportunities to validate you claims regarding the wonderful dem candidates 'ideas'.

This discussion is about the dem candidates.....you sad useless whimpy attempts at deflection by pointing at Hogan are a solid indicator that you GOT NOTHING.

Good bye....do shut up....I win, 

4 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

OK.... I have given you multiple opportunities to validate you claims regarding the wonderful dem candidates 'ideas'.

This discussion is about the dem candidates.....you sad useless whimpy attempts at deflection by pointing at Hogan are a solid indicator that you GOT NOTHING.

Good bye....do shut up....I win, 

I linked to a dem candidate's website. :confused: WTH?? What;s it like walking around in that cloud of confusion you call a head all day?? 

8 hours ago, Marshan Man said:

Lying again. Where has Ben said he would raise taxes? He said 1% on the top 1%. Is that you? Raising taxes is what Rushern Baker would do. Hence MOM's endorsement of him. They're not the same type of democrat. 

Ben is going to pay for "Medicare for All" by just taxing the 1%? Right....  And I have this great bridge I can sell you, for a real steal. :lol:

6 hours ago, Papi said:

Ben is going to pay for "Medicare for All" by just taxing the 1%? Right....  And I have this great bridge I can sell you, for a real steal. :lol:

Where has he said that? 

15 hours ago, Marshan Man said:

Only one giving away free stuff is Hogan and his  ezpass transponders.

The transponders were free before o'liar added the monthly fee.  They are NOT free to use.  You left that part out.  Oh, by the way.  I attempted to return my transponder after o'liar added the monthly charge.  Guess what, they don't want them back.  Just said to keep it.

Lets face it Hogan is not offering anything but laissez faire government and nothing burgers. People like him or tolerate him like they do vanilla ice cream. what's not to like? He muddles along and when he runs into a problem he blames the Dems.  

4 hours ago, Marshan Man said:

Where has he said that? 

Democratic candidates take swipes at Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan in first TV debate of election season

Jealous promised to pay for his ambitious policy agenda by raising taxes on the state’s wealthiest residents. “We will tax the 1 percent more,” he said.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/bs-md-governor-tv-debate-20180521-story.html

His agenda includes 'Medicare for all' among other freebies 

Guess those Baker ads have taken a toll on Jealous. I heard on TV this morning its Baker 25%, Jealous 23% and undecided running third at 22%.

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:00 AM, Sprightly said:

Um, no, wrong. You are just too stubborn to admit that the City screwed up royally and the blame does not rest with the State. 

You DO realize whom your are trying to reason with here don't you. :D

7 hours ago, Marshan Man said:

Where has he said that? 

You said he is going to just tax the 1%. He said he has a plan for Medicare for All for Maryland. He has to pay for it somehow, right? :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, Guido2 said:

Democratic candidates take swipes at Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan in first TV debate of election season

Jealous promised to pay for his ambitious policy agenda by raising taxes on the state’s wealthiest residents. “We will tax the 1 percent more,” he said.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/bs-md-governor-tv-debate-20180521-story.html

Good luck getting that through the GA :D

6 hours ago, Guido2 said:

Poor confused soul. I never said he didn't say 1%on 1%. In fact I said just the opposite. Hence this post...  stop trying to follow other people's convos.  You're waaayy too easily confused to be nosy and stick your loud and wrong mouth into everything. 

1 hour ago, bmore_ken said:

Good luck getting that through the GA :D

Good luck on winning the general election promising to raise taxes. MOM will be featured in a lot of anti-Jealous ads.

1 minute ago, johnpolitics said:

Good luck on winning the general election promising to raise taxes. MOM will be featured in a lot of anti-Jealous ads.

MOM endorsed Baker. You sound skurrt. 

Just now, Marshan Man said:

MOM endorsed Baker. You sound skurrt. 

I know that but tying 2 dems together who love taxes is a great strategy. 

6 minutes ago, johnpolitics said:

I know that but tying 2 dems together who love taxes is a great strategy. 

Who loves taxes? Rushern?