Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marshan Man

Ben Jealous rolling out celebrities, starting with Dave Chappelle, in bid to be Maryland governor

145 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Papi said:

Neither link suggests how much it will cost or how it would be paid for. Typical campaign claptrap. 

How much will doing nothing cost? That’s what Hogan’s proposing. 

15 hours ago, bmore_ken said:

Good luck getting that through the GA :D

Truth!

Now … the middle class..... a snap for sure. :D

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, Marshan Man said:

Poor confused soul. I never said he didn't say 1%on 1%. In fact I said just the opposite. Hence this post...  stop trying to follow other people's convos.  You're waaayy too easily confused to be nosy and stick your loud and wrong mouth into everything. 

YOU SIR ARE A GOAL POST MOVER AND A TROLL. 

smh 

Ohhhh and squeak squeak.

Edited by Guido2

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, Papi said:

Neither link suggests how much it will cost or how it would be paid for. Typical campaign claptrap. 

No ….absolutely no way would MM....post links that are full of garbages...never quote out what he is talking about  and expect you to pick through it. And if one wastes there time picking through....guess what....it's garbage. 

MM....self proclaimed master of the 'waste  the other posters time' ploy. Great diversion initially...till one figures out that it is a ploy...and doesn't waste their time. 

As I do.

Edited by Guido2

Dave Chappelle's parents are Ben Jealous's god parents.

4 hours ago, Guido2 said:

No ….absolutely no way would MM....post links that are full of garbages...never quote out what he is talking about  and expect you to pick through it. And if one wastes there time picking through....guess what....it's garbage. 

MM....self proclaimed master of the 'waste  the other posters time' ploy. Great diversion initially...till one figures out that it is a ploy...and doesn't waste their time. 

As I do.

Only thing full of "garbages" is your posts. Did you take the time to read the links? It's a well thought out plan. Way more detailed than anything I've ever seen come out of Hogan's camp... 

1 minute ago, Marshan Man said:

Only thing full of "garbages" is your posts. Did you take the time to read the links? It's a well thought out plan. Way more detailed than anything I've ever seen come out of Hogan's camp... 

I just love it when I hit a nerve and you get all feisty. Gives me goose bumps. 

9 minutes ago, SpiceGIrl said:

Dave Chappelle's parents are Ben Jealous's god parents.

?

Is this guy black or white?

3 minutes ago, EgyptKang said:

Is this guy black or white?

Which guy?

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, AugusteDupin said:

Excellent link.

I think that to the greatest majority be they black white pink purple gay lesbian hunter gun-owner....and most importantly those that obey the law and work hard to make a better life for themselves and those of their concern. It doesn't.

Now for the agenda driven, racist, ax grinders, thug huggers ...it does. 

Shame. 

Edited by Guido2

3 hours ago, Guido2 said:

Excellent link.

I think that to the greatest majority be they black white pink purple gay lesbian hunter gun-owner....and most importantly those that obey the law and work hard to make a better life for themselves and those of their concern. It doesn't.

Now for the agenda driven, racist, ax grinders, thug huggers ...it does. 

Shame. 

Yeah I see that...

9 hours ago, AugusteDupin said:

Couldn't tell from his pic. So it was just a simple innocent question.  I know for you it seems to be more to it, however, unlike you and your ilk I don't vote based on race.

6 minutes ago, EgyptKang said:

Couldn't tell from his pic. So it was just a simple innocent question.  I know for you it seems to be more to it, however, unlike you and your ilk I don't vote based on race.

LMAO and we have an heir to the throne! 

I have not made up my mind for Governor. I am leaning Vignarajah, but am open to Baker or Jealous. My trepidation is Vignarajah cannot win, so I am weighing the male front runners. 

On 6/17/2018 at 8:22 PM, EgyptKang said:

LOLOLOLOL ^^^^^^^

If Felix the Cat were running for office Egypt would vote for him because he's black. :lol:

2 hours ago, Papi said:

LOLOLOLOL ^^^^^^^

If Felix the Cat were running for office Egypt would vote for him because he's black. :lol:

so true,  what a burden to carry around.  I feel sorry for EK.

Just now, Boobie said:

so true,  what a burden to carry around.  I feel sorry for EK.

Whoa,  working on Saturday? Times must be tough.

2 hours ago, Papi said:

LOLOLOLOL ^^^^^^^

OMG....too funny. Kudo's