Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EgyptKang

South Dakota lawmaker starts down slippery slope to segregation

31 posts in this topic

On 6/9/2018 at 9:16 AM, Papi said:

And because he doesn't like my answer my opinion is "not rational".  Oh well, when it comes to opinions, to each his own. :lol:

It has nothing to do with liking or not liking your opinion.  I have asked you what the basis for your opinion was before and you had NO ANSWER.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, banner1124 said:

It has nothing to do with liking or not liking your opinion.  I have asked you what the basis for your opinion was before and you had NO ANSWER.

My answer was that it was MY OPINION. No one here has to justify their opinion on a topic to you or anyone else. You may choose to disagree with my perceptions of issues like libertarians and hst's posts, but it takes a lot of gall for you to think I need to somehow justify them to your liking. 

Edited by Papi

3 hours ago, Papi said:

My answer was that it was MY OPINION. No one here has to justify their opinion on a topic to you or anyone else. You may choose to disagree with my perceptions of issues like libertarians and hst's posts, but it takes a lot of gall for you to think I need to somehow justify them to your liking. 

Must have touched a nerve with the truth huh?

Look, I said nothing about justifying your opinion to me, just merely to explain what the basis of it is.  How on earth are we supposed to debate without knowing where the other person is coming from?  Sorry that the fact that many of your opinions seem to be completely baseless upsets you.

On 6/8/2018 at 11:00 PM, Papi said:

You have no right to question what I might base my opinions on - just perhaps the balls to think you have that right. You may disagree with my opinion on something, but that doesn't mean I don't have a rational basis for it.merely because you don't think its rational. 

And in my humble opinion I have never seen a post by hst (about race) in which he is "clearly right". He is highly opinionated , and thinks he is the final arbiter about all things racial, but that doesn't mean for even a microsecond that I must agree he is "right" (as in correct) just because he thinks he is.Or that you might, for that matter.  

So what you are saying is that your opinion is baseless?

6 hours ago, banner1124 said:

Must have touched a nerve with the truth huh?

Look, I said nothing about justifying your opinion to me, just merely to explain what the basis of it is.  How on earth are we supposed to debate without knowing where the other person is coming from?  Sorry that the fact that many of your opinions seem to be completely baseless upsets you.

Baseless in your opinion. :lol::lol::lol: Too funny. You really are full of yourself. 

40 minutes ago, EgyptKang said:

So what you are saying is that your opinion is baseless?

No, that my opinion is my business and that the mere fact that you or another poster think it is baseless is irrelevant.