Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrdeltoid

Racism in Europe

157 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, hst2 said:

No, you are displaying ignorance. Whiteness is a social construct, not a biological determination. It's definition has always changed based on the needs of the dominant structure.

Still pimping that stupid theory?  :lol:

My eyes tell me your "theory" is nonsense.

1 hour ago, hst2 said:

And "whiteness" works to repel them with all the arrows in its quiver.

And even with the arrows...making it even more evil and terrible....people will risk life and limb....to grab ahold of the thin chance of getting and remaining here in the US.

Yup hst…...America sucks. 

Разве это не так, товарищ

8 minutes ago, Rael said:

I'm pretty sure if you change a couple of adjectives, your statement would fit right in with the proclamations of Hitler. Nice company you keep there.

I was once admonished on these forums to call out those on "my side" when they said things that were repellent.  In that same spirit, I'd like to hear from some left leaning peoples' opinion on this statement.

Hope you are not holding your breath. :lol:

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, hst2 said:

If you eliminate whiteness, there would no longer be white people. Just people.

You remind me of an Erskine Cauldwell character who, upon witnessing a lynching, muses that at least the victim is considered equal under law.

If you eliminate whiteness blackness, there would no longer be white black people. Just people.

I say we all start together.....and give back the land to the American Indians while were at it.

Edited by Guido2

Just now, Guido2 said:

Hope you are not holding your breath. :lol:

The hardest of the hard core, no, but there are many thoughtful and intelligent left leaning people on these forums. Sadly, a majority of the idiots on this forum are on the hard right.

1 minute ago, Guido2 said:

If you eliminate whiteness blackness, there would no longer be white black people. Just people.

I say we all start together.....and give back the land to the American Indians. 

"How can you dance while the world is turning"

Sorry, I thought you were channeling Midnight Oil.

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Rael said:

The hardest of the hard core, no, but there are many thoughtful and intelligent left leaning people on these forums. Sadly, a majority of the idiots on this forum are on the hard right.

Well considering there are only maybe 8 conservatives (right) of which only 2 are in hst's class....that is not much of a sampling. :lol:

Edited by Guido2

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Rael said:

"How can you dance while the world is turning"

Sorry, I thought you were channeling Midnight Oil.

Not a dodge or an insult. Likely it is me.

I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. 

Now if you said 'How many angles can dance on the head of a pin....that I could work with. :D

Edited by Guido2

We considering there are only maybe 8 conservatives (right) of which only 2 are in hst's class....that is not much of a sampling. :lol:

I've been on here for nearly two decades. There HAS been a right wing troll purge lately but overall my sample size contains a larger pool than yours...

28 minutes ago, hst2 said:

You remind me of an Erskine Cauldwell character who, upon witnessing a lynching, muses that at least the victim is considered equal under law.

Naive... is that you?  

Not a dodge or an insult. Likely it is me.

I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. 

Now if you said 'How many angles can dance on the head of a pin....that I could work with. :D

Midnight Oil is an Australian band whose biggest hit was an admonition to return Australia to the Aborigines. 

1 minute ago, Rael said:

I've been on here for nearly two decades. There HAS been a right wing troll purge lately but overall my sample size contains a larger pool than yours...

Just wondering two questions:

-How many conservatives leaners, do YOU think post here. And how many do you consider uber-right. 

-Conversely, what about lib or progressive leaners and uber-left.

2 minutes ago, Rael said:

Midnight Oil is an Australian band whose biggest hit was an admonition to return Australia to the Aborigines. 

Thx...as I said I had no clue about the band etc. 

21 minutes ago, hst2 said:

But then religious, economic, and/or weapons differences would be used to determine social status and privilege - just as it used to be before Colonialism or the African Slave Trade began.

5 minutes ago, workerbee said:

Naive... is that you?  

You know he has been strangely quiet. Hmmmm maybe he got mugged walking the safe streets of the city that he goes on about. ;)

And I am KIDDING.....I would not wish that on anyone. 

2 minutes ago, EL-FLIPPO said:

But then religious, economic, and/or weapons differences would be used to determine social status and privilege - just as it used to be before Colonialism or the African Slave Trade began.

Yup..... the utopia that Trump seems to be striving to accomplish in his MAGA platform. 

And how many do you consider uber-right

You forgot the lyte-right and lyte-left. :P

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, EL-FLIPPO said:

You forgot the lyte-right and lyte-left. :P

Hup two three four....you had a good home and you left ...your right....you had a good home and you ...........................whooohoooaah...

PS....BIG VIOLATION OF TOS

Edited by Guido2

15 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

I say we all start together.....and give back the land to the American Indians while were at it.

This is a good example of Whiteness demanding that the oppressed liberate the oppressor.

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Just wondering two questions:

-How many conservatives leaners, do YOU think post here. And how many do you consider uber-right. 

That is a trick question as the most annoying tend to be the hard core Trump supporters and they are faux conservative at best. It wasn't too long ago that this place was awash with the likes of Gene, Sushilover, that guy that posted mostly racial stuff, and many others that I cannot put a name on now. 

Edited by Rael

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Rael said:

That is a trick question as the most annoying tend to be the hard core Trump supporters and they are faux conservative at best. It wasn't too long ago that this place was awash with the likes of Gene, Sushilover, and many others that I cannot put a name on now. 

Wasn't intended to be a trick question....just an honest one.

But maybe a slightly unfair one. Because it is pretty obvious that 'the other guy' is always the uber in the other guys eyes. Especially when one is losing a debate badly. And that is when the name calling starts and the thread dies. 

That about right?

Oh and to be fair....while I agree that the hard core Trump supporters are annoying there are plenty of 'blacks can do no wrong' supporters that are equally annoying. IMO

Edited by Guido2

Posted (edited)

33 minutes ago, Smokey 1 said:

Still pimping that stupid theory?  :lol:

My eyes tell me your "theory" is nonsense.

.Race was never just a matter of how you look, it's about how people assign meaning to how you look.

As you see people, stretching from the deepest part of Africa to the Scandinavian countries of northern Europe, at what point do you see people going from being Black to being white? Do you think others see the same thing?

Race is subjective. Seeing is poor way to determine it.

Edited by hst2

34 minutes ago, Rael said:

I'm pretty sure if you change a couple of adjectives, your statement would fit right in with the proclamations of Hitler. Nice company you keep there.

I was once admonished on these forums to call out those on "my side" when they said things that were repellent.  In that same spirit, I'd like to hear from some left leaning peoples' opinion on this statement.

Hitler promoted racial distinctions, I call for ending them. We are the antithesis of one another.

Just now, Guido2 said:

Wasn't intended to be a trick question....just an honest one.

But maybe a slightly unfair one. Because it is pretty obvious that 'the other guy' is always the uber in the other guys eyes. Especially when one is losing a debate badly. And that is when the name calling starts and the thread dies. 

That about right?

I don't agree. There are many thoughtful thinkers on both sides of the aisle here. The majority in fact. However, the minority of trolls put out so much noise it screws up the signal to noise ratio.

I do not believe there are only 8 or so conservatives. I believe there are more. Perhaps you should start a poll asking people to rank themselves on a five point scale.

1 minute ago, hst2 said:

So, as you see people, stretching from the deepest part of Africa to the Scandinavian countries of northern Europe, at what point do you see people going from being Black to being white? Do you think others see the same thing?

Race is subjective. Seeing is poor way to determine it.

ahhhhh wha whahtt? smh whaahhh does this gibberish mean.