Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrdeltoid

Racism in Europe

157 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, Smokey 1 said:

1. Not always but many times what people claim is racism is not really racism.

2. In threads where racism is by individuals I have asked what you do think could be a solution knowing that the government can't do a thing about it.

3. Knowing your hatred of private property and your stance on what you believe is owed to black people is it too far fetched to think confiscation of real property is not on your mind?

As for the rest of your screed, the law has to be enforced or it means nothing.

"I have asked what you do think could be a solution knowing that the government can't do a thing about it."

"...the law has to be enforced..."

You tie yourself in a contradictory knot in your effort to come to terms with your own issues about race, making your avoidance of it unfortunate, but completely understandable.

Look to your heart, Smokey, that is where the answer lies. 

30 minutes ago, hst2 said:

"I have asked what you do think could be a solution knowing that the government can't do a thing about it."

"...the law has to be enforced..."

You tie yourself in a contradictory knot in your effort to come to terms with your own issues about race, making your avoidance of it unfortunate, but completely understandable.

Look to your heart, Smokey, that is where the answer lies. 

My heart is fine, as a Christian I treat everyone the same.  

You are the one who needs to seek help for the hate you hold in your heart.

9 minutes ago, Smokey 1 said:

My heart is fine, as a Christian I treat everyone the same.  

You are the one who needs to seek help for the hate you hold in your heart.

It is clearly unexamined. Glossed over with God talk. Very sad.

14 minutes ago, hst2 said:

It is clearly unexamined. Glossed over with God talk. Very sad.

Stop being so disgustingly arrogant, you don't know me.

Edited by Smokey 1

On 6/10/2018 at 8:20 PM, volperdinger said:

“Since all of our evil emanates from whiteness”.... Your intellectual celibacy, really is a sight to behold. 

We aren't alone - to touch on Europe for a moment.

"Among recent books on Nazism, the one that may prove most disquieting for American readers is James Q. Whitman’s “Hitler’s American Model: The United States and the Making of Nazi Race Law” (Princeton). ... Whitman methodically explores how the Nazis took inspiration from American racism of the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. He notes that, in “Mein Kampf,” Hitler praises America as the one state that has made progress toward a primarily racial conception of citizenship, by “excluding certain races from naturalization.” Whitman writes that the discussion of such influences is almost taboo, because the crimes of the Third Reich are commonly defined as “the nefandum, the unspeakable descent into what we often call ‘radical evil.’ ”

5 minutes ago, hst2 said:

We aren't alone - to touch on Europe for a moment.

"Among recent books on Nazism, the one that may prove most disquieting for American readers is James Q. Whitman’s “Hitler’s American Model: The United States and the Making of Nazi Race Law” (Princeton). ... Whitman methodically explores how the Nazis took inspiration from American racism of the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. He notes that, in “Mein Kampf,” Hitler praises America as the one state that has made progress toward a primarily racial conception of citizenship, by “excluding certain races from naturalization.” Whitman writes that the discussion of such influences is almost taboo, because the crimes of the Third Reich are commonly defined as “the nefandum, the unspeakable descent into what we often call ‘radical evil.’ ”

Your typical gobblygook MO response. It has no relevance to the thread subject, absolutely none. You pull this crap quite regularly, even though it’s blown up in your face numerous times. :lol::lol:

1 minute ago, volperdinger said:

Your typical gobblygook MO response. It has no relevance to the thread subject, absolutely none. You pull this crap quite regularly, even though it’s blown up in your face numerous times. :lol::lol:

And this does?

Its in direct reference to your post, to which it is responding.

Edited by hst2