Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
prodigalson1

Shooting On Baker St. This Weekend: GRAPHIC!!!

54 posts in this topic

I’m confused as to the point of your initial post and statement. I believe it’s Bmore and that it wasn’t reported in the news. But that’s not really the issue, so those crying “fakes news” are just sidetracking your point. 

We all see the black on black murders, but what do you want us to say? I think everyone, regardless of race find it to be  despicable. It’s horrific what happens in that video. There’s no other way to describe it! But what do you want us to say that hasn’t already been said time and time again? 

Black city residents don’t seem too open to having whites in public office. They want their city goverment/representatives prosecutors and police commanders to be black. That’s fine...but they aren’t choosing competent people. Nothing changes in Baltimore City...it just gets worse. If racism is in play at all, it’s that the blacks don’t trust whites to do a fair job of running the City. They’d rather place the blame on whites - example, blaming Hogan for not funding schools, when in truth the money was squandered away or not used for it’s intended purpose. But, I digress.

What do you want prodigalson?

 

2 hours ago, prodigalson1 said:

Fake news?!?!?!? You think it was "fake news" that man getting his face blown away??? I'm sure it won't be fake news to his friends and family when they attend his closed coffin funeral. Now, where is your proof that it did not happen in Baltimore? Until you provide such proof, your accusation is fake.

You and another person on this thread have questionable motives and agendas when you can watch a video like this and twist it around to make ME the bad guy. I'm an awful person for reporting a real event that happened to a real person in a real city in America, regardless if it is Baltimore or Detroit, Chicago or any other city where a black person was murdered again by, as usual, another black person this weekend. The man who stood overtop "the brother" and fired 3 or 4 rounds into his face at point black range gets no mention from you and the other apologists who frequent this forum. I'm the bad guy in this story for starting the thread and then I'm accused of being duped and propagandized. I'm the stupid and gullible one.

Black people are the most murdered race of people in America and that's not by percentage, or by per capita, that's by raw number. And yet there are people here who would blame racism for crying out loud or the police as the cause of this never-ending carnage in neighborhoods all across America...including Baltimore neighborhoods.

Me posting this video and what I've said here is not the cause of what we see in this video, racism is not the cause. You and people like you are more the cause because you see it, you know it happens all the time, but you say nothing about it. Not a word against it. Instead, you attack the messenger or anyone who wonders why.

I’m confused as to the point of your initial post and statement. I believe it’s Baker St in Baltimore  and that it wasn’t reported in the news. But that’s not really the issue, so those crying “fakes news” are just sidetracking your point. 

We all see the black on black murders, but what do you want us to say? I think everyone, regardless of race find it to be  despicable. It’s horrific what happens in that video. There’s no other way to describe it! But what do you want us to say that hasn’t already been said time and time again? 

Black city residents don’t seem too open to having whites in public office. They want their city goverment/representatives prosecutors and police commanders to be black. That’s fine...but they aren’t choosing competent people. Nothing changes in Baltimore City...it just gets worse. If racism is in play at all, it’s that the blacks don’t trust whites to do a fair job of running the City. They’d rather place the blame on whites - example, blaming Hogan for not funding schools, when in truth the money was squandered away or not used for it’s intended purpose. But, I digress. 

What do you want prodigalson?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PinkFlamingo said:

 

What do you want prodigalson?

 

I want an acknowledgement that there is a severe and definite problem in the black community and that it is far more pressing and far more deadly than racism. A logical argument can not be made that 'racism shot that boy in the face 3 times'. I want the continuous slaughter of young black males by black males to be more important to black people than white people not treating black people the way white people treat their family and friends. At this moment in history the former is not as important as the latter. I want that to change.

 It seems to me that the fact that homicide by black males as the #1cause of death for black males is not nearly as important as having what white people have and forcing them to share it with black people. And if they do not develop a way to do so, for every black person in America, it is racist or because of racism. 

I want life to be more important than things.

I know this will rile people. I will be attacked, called names and innuendos will be directed towards me. I am worse than what we see in the video. My words are more harmful to the black community than the guns in the belts of 4 out of the 5 guys we saw in the video. I should be and will be shunned for speaking up and for not staying quiet about something we all know is true, or at least mostly true. Mark my words.

BTW...I will not argue about anything I've  said here with anybody here. I've had my say. I wish I'd never seen that video, wherever it came from. I wish I could unsee it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, AugusteDupin said:

LMAO...right blame and point fingers at others instead of looking in the mirror. Classic response

What part of “some might” did you not COMPREHEND?? Did I say I personally espouse that view??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

What part of “some might” did you not COMPREHEND?? Did I say I personally espouse that view??

I never said that YOU promoted or endorsed that view...I'm merely making a statement to those that do...ergo if someone believes in that asinine point of view, they should look in the mirror. Now, to address you directly...if the shoe fits, you already know what to do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, prodigalson1 said:

I want an acknowledgement that there is a severe and definite problem in the black community and that it is far more pressing and far more deadly than racism. A logical argument can not be made that 'racism shot that boy in the face 3 times'. I want the continuous slaughter of young black males by black males to be more important to black people than white people not treating black people the way white people treat their family and friends. At this moment in history the former is not as important as the latter. I want that to change.

 It seems to me that the fact that homicide by black males as the #1cause of death for black males is not nearly as important as having what white people have and forcing them to share it with black people. And if they do not develop a way to do so, for every black person in America, it is racist or because of racism. 

I want life to be more important than things.

I know this will rile people. I will be attacked, called names and innuendos will be directed towards me. I am worse than what we see in the video. My words are more harmful to the black community than the guns in the belts of 4 out of the 5 guys we saw in the video. I should be and will be shunned for speaking up and for not staying quiet about something we all know is true, or at least mostly true. Mark my words.

BTW...I will not argue about anything I've  said here with anybody here. I've had my say. I wish I'd never seen that video, wherever it came from. I wish I could unsee it.

Who do you want this response from?

And just because urban crime is "the definite problem", does that mean that we can start ignoring racism?

Should we only focus on one issue at a time? Is that the way a city/state/country works? One item at a time???? Who prioritizes what gets addressed first? When is it safe to move on to item #2?

It think most black folks already know that urban crime is killing young black men. That doesn't mean that they should say "we should forget about racism -- regardless of where that racism is directed -- until urban crime disappears.

Edited by Pickle20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Pickle20 said:

Who do you want this response from?

And just because urban crime is "the definite problem", does that mean that we can start ignoring racism?

Should we only focus on one issue at a time? Is that the way a city/state/country works? One item at a time???? Who prioritizes what gets addressed first? When is it safe to move on to item #2?

I think most black folks already know that urban crime is killing young black men. That doesn't mean that they should say "we should forget about racism -- regardless of where that racism is directed -- until urban crime disappears.

Of course not. But instead of Rev Al Sharpton and the like only coming out of the woodwork when there’s a black person shot by a cop (do we see or hear from him otherwise?) the black church leaders and community leaders should be out there, on a daily basis trying to stop black on black deaths.

When two black guys get kicked out of Starbucks it’s all over the news and everyone is appalled. But if those same two black guys had had a shootout in front of the Starbucks and died, it would’ve been a one-day news story. That’s what needs to change. Instead of racism being the #1 priority, it should be black on black killings. 

Actually, if the black on black homicides declined significantly, the racism might not be so pronounced. Other races don’t like to see the carnage happening either, and the daily shootings/homicide tally just adds fuel to the racism fire. 

 

 

 

Edited by PinkFlamingo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Quote

Of course not. But instead of Rev Al Sharpton and the like only coming out of the woodwork when there’s a black person shot by a cop (do we see or hear from him otherwise?) the black church leaders and community leaders should be out there, on a daily basis trying to stop black on black deaths.

When two black guys get kicked out of Starbucks it’s all over the news and everyone is appalled. But if those same two black guys had had a shootout in front of the Starbucks and died, would’ve been a one day news story. That’s what needs to change. Instead of racism being the #1 priority, it should be black on black killings. 

Actually, if the black on black homicides declined significantly, the racism might not be so pronounced. Other races don’t like to see the carnage happening either, and the daily shootings/homicide tally just adds fuel to the racism fire. 

The media sensationalizes what it can for ratings. Everyone knows this. Don't look to the media to solve a damn thing, especially urban crime and racism.

Edited by Pickle20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, Pickle20 said:

You posted the video. It’s on you to prove that it did happen in Baltimore. Not anyone else. 

I agree with those that have said that had this shooting been recorded it would no doubt have been reported on. Unless it’s a very old video, which wouldn’t exactly make it news.  

Ahhhh…..maybe I am off base here.....But doesn't IT SAY IN THE UPPER LEFT HAND CORNER BALTIMORE SHOOTING ON BAKER STREET?

What the original web poster really meant 'Baltimore style shooting on Baker Street.? Did the OP somehow modify the video with the title.above.

 

Oh and regarding the time frame....even if it was old....how much race baiting crap do we see posted ..regarding white reacism and police brutality ...that is 'ancient'. That is portrayed as a 'just in'.

 

smh

Edited by Guido2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, PinkFlamingo said:

I’m confused as to the point of your initial post and statement. I believe it’s Bmore and that it wasn’t reported in the news. But that’s not really the issue, so those crying “fakes news” are just sidetracking your point. 

We all see the black on black murders, but what do you want us to say? I think everyone, regardless of race find it to be  despicable. It’s horrific what happens in that video. There’s no other way to describe it! But what do you want us to say that hasn’t already been said time and time again? 

Black city residents don’t seem too open to having whites in public office. They want their city goverment/representatives prosecutors and police commanders to be black. That’s fine...but they aren’t choosing competent people. Nothing changes in Baltimore City...it just gets worse. If racism is in play at all, it’s that the blacks don’t trust whites to do a fair job of running the City. They’d rather place the blame on whites - example, blaming Hogan for not funding schools, when in truth the money was squandered away or not used for it’s intended purpose. But, I digress.

What do you want prodigalson?

 

 

Bold line by bold line

-Isn't that the definition of racial prejudice and racism

-Pretty much all the major positions are held by blacks and has been for some time now. We are seeing a marked improvement. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

-One thing is consistent....they have really problem with accepting responsibility. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Governments are reflective of the people. Baltimore is 64 percent black. How many white candidates exist in each city race? How many are democrats? I don't see anything wrong with people voting that way. The problem is in the job that is being done by the people they vote for, or not being done.

I also don't think blacks are blaming whites for the city's problems. The anecdote about Hogan is a reach by democrats for campaign purposes. Whites have little do with Baltimore's problems.

 

Edited by Pickle20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

Governments are reflective of the people. Baltimore is 64 percent black. How many white candidates exist in each city race? How many are democrats? I don't see anything wrong with people voting that way. The problem is in the job that is being done by the people they vote for, or not being done.

I also don't think blacks are blaming whites for the city's problems. The anecdote about Hogan is a reach by democrats for campaign purposes. Whites have little do with Baltimore's problems.

 

I am putting this one in my electronic database of quotes to  use later in the week. 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Of course not. But instead of Rev Al Sharpton and the like only coming out of the woodwork when there’s a black person shot by a cop (do we see or hear from him otherwise?) the black church leaders and community leaders should be out there, on a daily basis trying to stop black on black deaths.

When two black guys get kicked out of Starbucks it’s all over the news and everyone is appalled. But if those same two black guys had had a shootout in front of the Starbucks and died, it would’ve been a one-day news story. That’s what needs to change. Instead of racism being the #1 priority, it should be black on black killings. 

Actually, if the black on black homicides declined significantly, the racism might not be so pronounced. Other races don’t like to see the carnage happening either, and the daily shootings/homicide tally just adds fuel to the racism fire. 

 

 

 

Black people killing black people around the world is an on going thing .  Police killing black people is not.  Why should they come out for every single black on black crime committed?  Now I can agree with the church leaders and community leaders speaking out and I am appalled at the fact that they don't.  I think most of them are in if for the money anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

 

Sorry the link provided headlines about the construction worker....when I by pass the 'pay to read' pop up. 

It worked for me with a perfectly timed escape button push.

Edited by Pickle20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pickle20 said:

It worked for me with a perfectly timed escape button push.

I'll try again...did twice.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

I'll try again...did twice.

 

It's getting harder to do but it does work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pickle20 said:

It's getting harder to do but it does work.

Ahhh nope...tried 2 more times....even waited a few minutes...

So in summary what was this post about from 2015

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Ahhh nope...tried 2 more times....even waited a few minutes...

So in summary what was this post about from 2015

Just a short write up about the murder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, naive said:

A 22-year-old man was shot and killed in West Baltimore Monday afternoon.

Baltimore police responded to the 1900 block of Baker St. at 4:25 p.m. and found the victim with multiple gunshot wounds to his body. He was taken to a hospital where he died from his injuries, police said.

Police have surveillance video of shooting, said Col. Stanley Brandford. The killer stood over the victim, and "he shot him every way possible," he said.

Edited by naive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, naive said:

A 22-year-old man was shot and killed in West Baltimore Monday afternoon.

Baltimore police responded to the 1900 block of Baker St. at 4:25 p.m. and found the victim with multiple gunshot wounds to his body. He was taken to a hospital where he died from his injuries, police said.

Police have surveillance video of shooting, said Col. Stanley Brandford. The killer stood over the victim, and "he shot him every way possible," he said.

Ohhh … I think I get it...it is in relationship to the OP posts in that it was a mad dog 'I am going to kill you dead ….dead ...dead'...type of killer. 

I thought it was a tie back to what some were saying that the one the OP contained was old.

See my confusion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0