Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DaJellyBelly

I Have Hung It Up!

17 posts in this topic

I even cancelled my X-Finity cable tv service. I refuse to hand over any of my money to the Orioles ownership team.:mad:

The reasons are the shabby way that this team has been run by this group and the shabby way that Caleb Joseph was treated this year.

Before the season began. It was touted that Caleb would be the primary catcher and Cisco the backup. The Orioles soon thereafter reneged

on that statement and switched the roles. Then to add insult to injury. They demoted him back to the minors. 

Many of you have mocked and insulted me for my views about the catcher situation. That is fine, because I don't care.

I truly wish that they would trade or release Caleb so that just maybe he could get a chance with another team.

Another thing, I am pretty sure that after Duquette's contract expires. Another team will pick him to be it's GM.

He performed well with teams prior to coming to the Orioles. With the Orioles and trying to do his job successfully. 

He was like a sprint runner trying to win a race while wearing lead boots!! Due to the interference from the owners and others.

I will probably be dead before the Orioles have another winning season! :(:o:rolleyes:

Good luck Jelly Man.  No doubt this team is lousy.  Agree that Caleb needs moved, but not sure anyone wants him.

2 hours ago, DaJellyBelly said:

Another thing, I am pretty sure that after Duquette's contract expires. Another team will pick him to be it's GM.

He performed well with teams prior to coming to the Orioles. With the Orioles and trying to do his job successfully. 

He was like a sprint runner trying to win a race while wearing lead boots!! Due to the interference from the owners and others.

Sarcasm, right? 

Seriously, Big Dan is a joke across baseball. His fallacies are well-documented on his forum. 

He had a chance to be a hero following the 2014 season but failed, miserably. He dismantled a division-winner & gutted the farm system. He can’t judge young pitching, he’s promised an “on-base” guy every offseason without results & cannot build an offense beyond being one-dimensional.

Good riddance & the majority of fans feel the same way.

Caleb Joseph was never the answer at catcher and he played horribly this year.

Hanging your whole Oriole fandom on Caleb is a curious move.:D

what's the issue? they are on a pace to win 43 games....it's like you expect them to win at least 60....

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Thirteen said:

Thank you for your input, Mrs. Joseph.

Edited by DaJellyBelly

16 hours ago, jamesdean said:

What the hell took you so long?!! 

He was waiting until Memorial Day to evaluate the team. 

On 6/10/2018 at 5:02 PM, CROUSEMAN said:

Hanging your whole Oriole fandom on Caleb is a curious move.:D

kind of reminds me of another poster who hung his hat on Flash.

Posted (edited)

You can't bail out now!

This is a chance to see something historic.

Imagine bailing early on the 30 run game and missing that magic!

Edited by Mr. Buzzcut

13 hours ago, weird-O said:

He was waiting until Memorial Day to evaluate the team. 

Do you have a link to the evaluation? ;)