Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lawman 27

Sun's latest poll

35 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Dystopia said:

I will give an unpopular opinion: the Democrat has a shot in this race. Hogan won last time on low turnout. I think turnout will be up in the Democratic bastions of this state, especially Baltimore. Trump being the reason. I’m not sure the polls will catch this. This is speculation. I hope it is not the case. Maryland needs Hogan for another term. 

Little tipsy so take it with a grain of salt. 

Anybody has a shot.

And I agree...a dem could win in spite of the good job (IMO) he has done. Sad that the possibility of a Trump backlash and not the quality of the candidates could be the determiner. 

But that is what happens when you have uninformed,  uneducated gerbil voters. Both parties.

Edited by Guido2

2 hours ago, Guido2 said:

Anybody has a shot.

And I agree...a dem could win in spite of the good job (IMO) he has done. Sad that the possibility of a Trump backlash and not the quality of the candidates could be the determiner. 

But that is what happens when you have uninformed,  uneducated gerbil voters. Both parties.

I agree. 

10 hours ago, Dystopia said:

I will give an unpopular opinion: the Democrat has a shot in this race. Hogan won last time on low turnout. I think turnout will be up in the Democratic bastions of this state, especially Baltimore. Trump being the reason. I’m not sure the polls will catch this. This is speculation. I hope it is not the case. Maryland needs Hogan for another term. 

Little tipsy so take it with a grain of salt. 

You do know Trump's not running until 2020 ........

10 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Hopefully there is a God.....and he won't make it that far. Tough to run a campaign behind bars. :D

Or do anything....ask Manafort. :D And I am betting that Cohon will be able to supplement about that soon. 

A lot depends on which fish flips first. 

Edited by Guido2

16 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Huh? You think he won't drive Dem turnout in the midterms? Your post makes no sense.

3 hours ago, stevez51 said:

I dunno....seems from his after inauguration speeches ...he is already running.

Ohhh sorry ...my mistake ….he is speech-a-fing under the pretense of running ….to get donations....that will be redirected to his defense fund.

My bad. 

Edited by Guido2

7 hours ago, Dystopia said:

Huh? You think he won't drive Dem turnout in the midterms? Your post makes no sense.

MD is a 2 to 1 Dem state, they don't need to turn out. Now if Hogan wins and they redraw a district for 2020 they will turn out.

On 6/10/2018 at 8:07 PM, Lawman 27 said:

Scarier still is that I was an honest Cop.

You have no proof of that. The fact that you, an ex lawman, expect us to take your word is scary.

3 hours ago, EgyptKang said:

You have no proof of that. The fact that you, an ex lawman, expect us to take your word is scary.

You expect us to take your word on the stuff you post all the time. 

Fairs, fair. :lol:

Edited by Guido2

1 hour ago, Guido2 said:

You expect us to take your word on the stuff you post all the time. 

Fairs, fair. :lol:

I post links to my stories.

:D