Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hst2

"Excitement in the air" in Singapore

186 posts in this topic

Much the same way that Bill Maher would like millions in this country to suffer in a bad economy just to see POTUS fail, there are some, though they won't admit it, who would like to see millions in Asia die in a nuclear exchange rather than see POTUS succeed.

4 minutes ago, Scaggsville said:

Much the same way that Bill Maher would like millions in this country to suffer in a bad economy just to see POTUS fail, there are some, though they won't admit it, who would like to see millions in Asia die in a nuclear exchange rather than see POTUS succeed.

Link?

1 minute ago, Scaggsville said:

Not really.  But I understand the hyperbole as a way to deflect from some of the President's bizarre and hypocritical statements and actions over the past few days.

I could be wrong.  Trump has stated that the nuclear threat from North Korea is over.  Can you defend this position?

3 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

Link?

I think its his opinion .......

2 minutes ago, Scaggsville said:

Yes..link?

And how far did Mitch McConnell and the Repulican led House and Senate go to see the POTUS not succeed?

Bill Maher's powers come nowhere near that type of power.

Imagine....millions in Asia die in a nuclear exchange...because of what Bill Maher said. Go ahead, you said it so imagine. You can't can you ?

Has anyone here actually expressed support for Maher's comments? This guy has been seen as an idiot for a while now, hasn't he?

1 minute ago, Dystopia said:

Has anyone here actually expressed support for Maher's comments? This guy has been seen as an idiot for a while now, hasn't he?

Frankly I don’t get anyone who takes the opinion of any celebrity serious. 

45 minutes ago, bmore_ken said:

Much less vote them in as POTUS.......

1 hour ago, bmore_ken said:

24 minutes ago, songfourone said:

Much less vote them in as POTUS.......

If you question the black President's birth certificate, the rwnjs will definitely take you serious.

4 hours ago, ivanbalt said:

Maybe the Trumpists can help me with a this.  The Iran deal (which was actually a full blown deal) was terrible and was apparently not going to stop Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons.  But a meet and greet between Trump and Kim ends the nuclear threat posed by North Korea who actually have nuclear weapons.

Someone explain this logic please.

If you’re expecting logic in international relations, we have your first problem.

That you think the “Iran deal” was a full blown deal is the second problem.  The Iran deal was an agreement between two executives that was, and was known at the time, only to be binding as long as both executives were available to honor it.  One of those executives left the stage and, as such, the agreement had no more authority than that which the next wished to impose on it.

Now that I’ve (I hope, moderately) chastised you on the first two points, the third point has a context within which It is better addressed; the speaker of the comment, that the nuclear threat posed by NK is over, was spoken by someone with but a limited presence in the world you and I inhabit.  However, in the speakers world, wherever that is, the threat has ended.

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:34 AM, Sprightly said:

No. I watched enough of the coverage. I have no doubt that he will ruin the moment with something crazy.

and donald delivers as usual.