Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrdeltoid

Prince George's toy gun causes outrage

17 posts in this topic

Dang, an American marries into the royal family, a week later the kids are gun nuts...….:lol:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=10&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwifgOKt3MzbAhVC7FMKHS3MCeIQFghUMAk&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nationalreview.com%2Fnews%2Fprince-george-toy-gun-picture-sparks-british-outrage%2F&usg=AOvVaw3XX00kzECGBZkEH1wscBxg

The future king of England looked down the barrel of the gun and played with his mother Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, pointing the gun at her face. He and his sister Princess Charlotte sat on the grass watching their father, Prince William, take part in Sunday’s Maserati Royal Charity Polo Trophy match at the Beaufort Polo Club.

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

1 hour ago, mrdeltoid said:

Dang, an American marries into the royal family, a week later the kids are gun nuts...….:lol:

So you imply that Markle was somehow involved with this spoiled child acquiring a toy gun?

Yet she was not even referenced in the linked article.

You have now entered The Outer Limits of post hoc fallacy.

...or...that was a weak joke...

It's a freakin' water pistol. People need to get a life. 

And I have to read a Baltimore based bulletin board to learn of this huge event ... 😪

Oh, I thought this was about Prince George’s County in Maryland.

4 minutes ago, ivanbalt said:

So are the British coming for the guns now?

Nah, just prince George, you'd better keep an eye on him. ;) :D

1 minute ago, Baltimatt said:

Oh, I thought this was about Prince George’s County in Maryland.

LMAO!! So did I.

Matt was about to move this thread.

4 minutes ago, WKDWZD said:

Nah, just prince George, you'd better keep an eye on him. ;) :D

You joke, but look at how terrified the NRA nuts are of a teenager speaking about gun control.

1 hour ago, WKDWZD said:

And I have to read a Baltimore based bulletin board to learn of this huge event ... 😪

Photos of Prince George playing with a toy water gun and a fake knife during a family day at a polo match lit up the internet on Monday, with critics saying the toys were an unfortunate choice for the young prince.

41 minutes ago, ivanbalt said:

You joke, but look at how terrified the NRA nuts are of a teenager speaking about gun control.

I didn't see anything about the NRA in the article. I posted it as a joke and to point out how silly the hoplophobes get over a squirt gun. In case everybody missed it, I included a ":lol:" Emoticon for the slower posters.

7 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

I didn't see anything about the NRA in the article. I posted it as a joke and to point out how silly the hoplophobes get over a squirt gun. In case everybody missed it, I included a ":lol:" Emoticon for the slower posters.

I did anticipate that - considering the possibility of you joking.

Just now, EL-FLIPPO said:

I did anticipate that - considering the possibility of you joking.

Yes you did point that out. Sorry, some posters need it spelled out.;)

54 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

Photos of Prince George playing with a toy water gun and a fake knife during a family day at a polo match lit up the internet on Monday, with critics saying the toys were an unfortunate choice for the young prince.

They may have "lit up" your bit of the internet (presumably the NRA bit) but this (honestly) is the first that I've heard or read about it.

2 minutes ago, WKDWZD said:

They may have "lit up" your bit of the internet (presumably the NRA bit) but this (honestly) is the first that I've heard or read about it.

You're welcome. :P

Posted (edited)

Well the men in the royal family are not afraid to serve in the military,

and so are not afraid of guns,

unlike like a long list of recent presidents, congress critters and the like here.

Edited by Rocketwolf