Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zenwalk

Our Great Larry Kudlow Suffers Heart Attack

23 posts in this topic

Must of been from that tortured defense of the great one on the Sunday Morning news shows yesterday. That was hard to watch much less have to deliver. Another one down?

US President Donald Trump's chief economic adviser Larry Kudlow suffered a heart attack, the President tweeted as he arrived for his summit meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

"Our Great Larry Kudlow, who has been working so hard on trade and the economy, has just suffered a heart attack. He is now in Walter Reed Medical Center," Trump tweeted, 25 minutes before he was set to meet with Kim for the first time.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/11/politics/larry-kudlow-trump-tweet/index.html

Another reason to celebrate tonight, eh ....

Now if the economy collapses you all can really party.....

Hope it’s not too bad and is all right. 

8 minutes ago, Eastside Terp said:

Another reason to celebrate tonight, eh ....

Now if the economy collapses you all can really party.....

Remember when you constructively criticized me to refrain from lowering myself to the level of a partisan hack.....................................................................?..........................................

6 minutes ago, zenwalk said:

Must of been from that tortured defense of the great one on the Sunday Morning news shows yesterday. That was hard to watch much less have to deliver. Another one down?

US President Donald Trump's chief economic adviser Larry Kudlow suffered a heart attack, the President tweeted as he arrived for his summit meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

"Our Great Larry Kudlow, who has been working so hard on trade and the economy, has just suffered a heart attack. He is now in Walter Reed Medical Center," Trump tweeted, 25 minutes before he was set to meet with Kim for the first time.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/11/politics/larry-kudlow-trump-tweet/index.html

Ya know, it takes a small mind, to think that if you disagree with someone’s politics, that that person must be evil. Not surprisingly, you’ve managed to pull that stunt twice in one week. 

4 minutes ago, Dystopia said:

Hope it’s not too bad and is all right. 

Donny picked Our Great Larry Kudlow because Donny recognized him from television. Our Great Larry Kudlow has been in the middle of this Canadian trade war and the G& catastrophe. He was probably feeling ridiculous at the positions he's been forced to defend and blew his heart. I'm sorry he had to have a heart attack but all those wild 80s years he enjoyed tends to be hard on the cardiac.  Working for Trump no doubt doubled down on his already lousy odds. Hope he recovers with better sense than he had when agreeing to work for His Fatuousness.

5 minutes ago, volperdinger said:

Ya know, it takes a small mind, to think that if you disagree with someone’s politics, that that person must be evil. Not surprisingly, you’ve managed to pull that stunt twice in one week. 

I'm so sorry to have hurt you. 

7 minutes ago, EL-FLIPPO said:

Remember when you constructively criticized me to refrain from lowering myself to the level of a partisan hack.....................................................................?..........................................

Yeah, I do remember.....

You're right of course ......

6 minutes ago, Eastside Terp said:

Yeah, I do remember.....

You're right of course ......

You're a good man. You didn't get all those reputation points for nothing. :)

Defending the fraud donald isn’t easy. 

Posted (edited)

35 minutes ago, zenwalk said:

By the same token, don't gloat Zen...

Edited by EL-FLIPPO

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, EL-FLIPPO said:

By the same token, don't gloat Zen...

Who's gloating? Did you see him on the news shows yesterday? I felt sorry for the guy. But no one had a gun to his back. Far as I'm concerned this administration is a living diorama of the banality of evil.  You work for Trump understanding the heavy cancer it puts on your karma. I'll repeat that I'm sorry for our great Larry Kudlow and I hope this brush with the scythe allows him a fuller view of life than he had before accepting the job.  The best thing for him is to retreat to the Hamptons and pretend this whole thing never happened. 

He's going to be fine. 

Edited by zenwalk

I hope he recovers.  He needs to stay away from the cocaine.

44 minutes ago, volperdinger said:

Ya know, it takes a small mind, to think that if you disagree with someone’s politics, that that person must be evil.

This has become one of the defining features of The Partisan Age.

1 hour ago, zenwalk said:

Donny picked Our Great Larry Kudlow because Donny recognized him from television. Our Great Larry Kudlow has been in the middle of this Canadian trade war and the G& catastrophe. He was probably feeling ridiculous at the positions he's been forced to defend and blew his heart. I'm sorry he had to have a heart attack but all those wild 80s years he enjoyed tends to be hard on the cardiac.  Working for Trump no doubt doubled down on his already lousy odds. Hope he recovers with better sense than he had when agreeing to work for His Fatuousness.

Amazing he's alive considering his history of drug use. 

12 minutes ago, zenwalk said:

12 minutes ago, zenwalk said:

You didn’t hurt me. You just proved yourself to, (as you did with your lowly remarks about Dr. Krauthammer), to have a total lack of compassion or decorum. 

31 minutes ago, volperdinger said:

You didn’t hurt me. You just proved yourself to, (as you did with your lowly remarks about Dr. Krauthammer), to have a total lack of compassion or decorum. 

There are posters that take advantage of the anonymity of this forum to say things they wouldn't face to face with someone. Godspeed to Mr. Kudlow. I 've had 2 heart attacks and they are scary.

9 hours ago, Calamari said:

A little disappointing.

Explain .....

some quit this administration before it comes to this. It's not worth it defending a bigot/fraud

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, ODENTON said:

some quit this administration before it comes to this. It's not worth it defending a bigot/fraud

They're addicted to it, basically. The power... and we all know how bad addictions are for your health.

Edited by Calamari

On 6/11/2018 at 9:25 PM, zenwalk said:

Donny picked Our Great Larry Kudlow because Donny recognized him from television.

That is how most of his decisions are made.  Either for economic benefit of himself or immediate family or based on something he saw on TV.  Oh, and his racist dog whistle marketing   

1 hour ago, Dinglehopper said:

That is how most of his decisions are made.  Either for economic benefit of himself or immediate family or based on something he saw on TV.  Oh, and his racist dog whistle marketing   

Ratings. Everything is about ratings. It's all about the share.  As for minorities? It's What, me worry?