Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
soulflower

Trump praises “very talented” Kim for taking over North Korea, running it “tough”

147 posts in this topic

Just now, ivanbalt said:

Flyboy will NEVER go against Trump.  Ever.  He'll continue to defend on this thread through every tangent and hyperbole he can come up with.  Same as he did when Trump was having his war of words with Kim not too long ago.

And you ivanbalt will never give Trump his dues because you hate him so much. And people like you is what drives me to defend Trump. 

8 minutes ago, soulflower said:

Why do you hate North Koreans?

Do I hate North Koreans or the NK regime? 

2 minutes ago, flyboy56 said:

And you ivanbalt will never give Trump his dues because you hate him so much. And people like you is what drives me to defend Trump. 

His dues for what?  Constantly acting like a child on twitter?  Praising a dictator?  Alienating all of the US' allies?  Striving to bring back Russia into the G7?

If something concrete actually comes of this photo op, I'll give Trump some credit.

5 minutes ago, ivanbalt said:

His dues for what?  Constantly acting like a child on twitter?  Praising a dictator?  Alienating all of the US' allies?  Striving to bring back Russia into the G7?

If something concrete actually comes of this photo op, I'll give Trump some credit.

Looks like you get your talking points from the MSM?

1 hour ago, banner1124 said:

what an disgusting and dishonest question... is there no low too low for you to stoop?

Also, he sides with a Florida GOP politician who wants to disenfranchise Puerto Rican citizens currently residing in that state from voting there. He is all over the place and nowhere at the same time. That's why I didn't even bother responding to his phony accusation slash question.

Edited by EL-FLIPPO

26 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

Kind think the problem is more people like you who think this whole thing's a damned joke

"This thing"?  "Your sides" hatred is reading like a joke... but please, please don't stop.

1 minute ago, flyboy56 said:

Are you saying what I listed isn't part of Trump's recent foreign policy actions?  Let's see:

Acting like a child on Twitter - this is never ending.

Praising a dictator - this thread right here is about that.  And you're here defending it.

Alienating all of the US' allies - Ok, this is opinion based.  Starting trade wars, making things up and blabbering on twitter doesn't seem very productive though.

Bringing Russia back into the G7 - Trump already suggested this.

So this should all be ignored?

Never take anything Trump says seriously.  Kim goes from "little rocket man" to an "honorable", "very talented" fellow who "loves his people".

The man's a travesty (Trump, no Kim.  Kim is a monster). 

3 minutes ago, ivanbalt said:

Are you saying what I listed isn't part of Trump's recent foreign policy actions?  Let's see:

Acting like a child on Twitter - this is never ending.

Praising a dictator - this thread right here is about that.  And you're here defending it.

Alienating all of the US' allies - Ok, this is opinion based.  Starting trade wars, making things up and blabbering on twitter doesn't seem very productive though.

Bringing Russia back into the G7 - Trump already suggested this.

So this should all be ignored?

So tell me ivanbalt: why do you hate America? ;)

Edited by EnochRoot

29 minutes ago, flyboy56 said:

No he did not. Maybe Trump is trying to soften Kim up? 

Trump just got played. As we take yet another step backwards on the world’s stage, North Korea just gained a huge chunk of the legitimacy it’s craved. 

This is what happens when the United States abdicates its responsibilities. Putin is loving this. LOVING it. 

26 minutes ago, flyboy56 said:

14 minutes ago, flyboy56 said:

5 minutes ago, EnochRoot said:

Trump just got played. As we take yet another step backwards on the world’s stage, North Korea just gained a huge chunk of the legitimacy it’s craved. 

This is what happens when the United States abdicates its responsibilities. Putin is loving this. LOVING it. 

So you believe his meeting with little rocket man made him look foolish on the world stage?

3 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

So you believe his meeting with little rocket man made him look foolish on the world stage?

I don't understand why they were on the stage in the first place?  To announce the beginning of negotiations?  Isn't that peculiar?  We've negotiated with NK before and never had this big to do about it.  Odd. 

40 minutes ago, flyboy56 said:

Cuban Americans weren't numbed or confused by Obama's soft approach to Castro. 

But he didn't praise Castro. That much is clear.

9 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

He legitimized the most brutal dictator in the world. 

28 minutes ago, EL-FLIPPO said:

Also, he sides with a Florida GOP politician who wants to disenfranchise Cuban citizens currently residing in that state from voting there. He is all over the place and nowhere at the same time. That's why I didn't even bother responding to his phony accusation slash question.

I think you got your story wrong.  Cuban citizens should not be voting here unless they also have US citizenship.   Or did you mean the displaced people from Puerto Rico? 

32 minutes ago, workerbee said:

"This thing"?  "Your sides" hatred is reading like a joke... but please, please don't stop.

troll

5 minutes ago, Baltimatt said:

I think you got your story wrong.  Cuban citizens should not be voting here unless they also have US citizenship.   Or did you mean the displaced people from Puerto Rico? 

You are correct. That's what I meant.

Thanks.

P.S. - I guess that means I hate both Cubans and Puerto Ricans. :unsure:

Edited by EL-FLIPPO

Fascinating to watch an American president jettison one agreement that has verifications, and support another one based on trust.

Edited by hst2

21 minutes ago, hst2 said:

He legitimized the most brutal dictator in the world. 

Either Trump is an idiot, or he has enough respect around the world to legitimize a brutal dictator. He can't be both.

3 minutes ago, Boobie said:

I hope this works out better than Obama's summit talks with Kim.

Pretty sad when no talks with Kim is better than talks with Kim. :lol:

Just now, Boobie said:

I hope this works out better than Obama's summit talks with Kim.

It has, for Kim.

Just now, mrdeltoid said:

Either Trump is an idiot, or he has enough respect around the world to legitimize a brutal dictator. He can't be both.

It is more the office of the leader of the free world than the man. 

Just now, mrdeltoid said:

He is an idiot, but he is also the President of the United States.  Meeting with the POTUS bestows a world of legitimacy on the little creep.