Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Manny

Sun endorses Bates over Mosby

101 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

Mosby is a moron.

#1 I think you are being too kind

#2 I am still smilling ,.... and it hurts....smiling....about the new avatar pic. 

Way way too funny. 

Kudos

Edited by Guido2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Guido2 said:

#1 I think you are being to kind

#2 I am still smilling ,.... and it hurts....smiling....about the new avatar pic. 

Way way too funny. 

Kudos

She and Nick should stick to being ringmasters at the circus and they can judge "hood poets" contests if she loses.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

She and Nick should stick to being ringmasters at the circus and they can judge "hood poets" contests if she loses.

 

Ignorance at it best.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

She and Nick should stick to being ringmasters at the circus and they can judge "hood poets" contests if she loses.

 

Other than the fact that she is black and female. If you look at MM's resume. One would have to think, yes while intelligent and graduated from an excellent law college. Initially what did she have to offer in the prosecution of crime? She had no street smarts, she had no court room experience....heck she never ran a department as far as I can see. She was a grunt lawyer settling insurance claims. 

I did a little digging. There is not much on here graduation from law school. It goes from 'I was a child' to now in charge of …………...

Nothing about here 'work' experience as a claims adjuster with a lawyers degree. 

Further….this article is interesting. Read it and tell me she doesn't have a bug up her butt!

https://www.baltimorebrew.com/2015/05/08/prosecutor-mosbys-police-family-background-is-impressive-and-complex/

Mosby has often talked about how, growing up black in a tough Boston neighborhood, she was the daughter of a single mother

And that’s even more true because of details she has not yet shared publicly, one of which is that her father was, in her words as quoted in a campaign document, “a crooked cop.”

In 1989, her father, Alan C. James, and another Boston police officer were alleged (along with a third unidentified suspect) to have flashed badges and robbed young men in Dorchestser, according to a September 14, 1989 story in the Boston Globe. The officers were charged with two counts of armed robbery and three counts of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, the Globe said.

“Police Commissioner Francis M. Roache fired James for ‘conduct unbecoming an officer’ on April 5, 1991

The unpublished document goes on to note that due to his drug and alcohol problems, Mosby’s father was “kicked off the force and sent to a rehabilitation program for treatment.”

“‘I stand before you all today as testimony that despite outward appearances, we’re all in this battle together,’ Mosby says to her audience. They respond with forceful applause.”

Her family members’ experience with drug addiction give Mosby a highly personal perspective on a major national debate re-ignited by the Freddie Gray case – U.S. drug policy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bogart said:

Ignorance at it best.

 

I AGREE!!!!!   That should be Mosby's reelection slogan:  VOTE FOR MOSBY - IGNORANCE AT IT BEST

I kept the "it" part too because it adds authenticity to the slogan.  Good one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bogart said:

 

What is your reasoning for that statement.  Back it up.

I just did see above.

7 minutes ago, bogart said:

Ignorance at it best.

 

I guess you must revel in it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Other than the fact that she is black and female. If you look at MM's resume. One would have to think, yes while intelligent and graduated from an excellent law college. Initially what did she have to offer in the prosecution of crime? She had no street smarts, she had no court room experience....heck she never ran a department as far as I can see. She was a grunt lawyer settling insurance claims. 

I did a little digging. There is not much on here graduation from law school. It goes from 'I was a child' to now in charge of …………...

Nothing about here 'work' experience as a claims adjuster with a lawyers degree. 

Further….this article is interesting. Read it and tell me she doesn't have a bug up her butt!

https://www.baltimorebrew.com/2015/05/08/prosecutor-mosbys-police-family-background-is-impressive-and-complex/

Mosby has often talked about how, growing up black in a tough Boston neighborhood, she was the daughter of a single mother

And that’s even more true because of details she has not yet shared publicly, one of which is that her father was, in her words as quoted in a campaign document, “a crooked cop.”

In 1989, her father, Alan C. James, and another Boston police officer were alleged (along with a third unidentified suspect) to have flashed badges and robbed young men in Dorchestser, according to a September 14, 1989 story in the Boston Globe. The officers were charged with two counts of armed robbery and three counts of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, the Globe said.

“Police Commissioner Francis M. Roache fired James for ‘conduct unbecoming an officer’ on April 5, 1991

The unpublished document goes on to note that due to his drug and alcohol problems, Mosby’s father was “kicked off the force and sent to a rehabilitation program for treatment.”

“‘I stand before you all today as testimony that despite outward appearances, we’re all in this battle together,’ Mosby says to her audience. They respond with forceful applause.”

Her family members’ experience with drug addiction give Mosby a highly personal perspective on a major national debate re-ignited by the Freddie Gray case – U.S. drug policy.

All you have here is something about her father and family, what the hell does that have to do with her being a racist? DUH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, bogart said:

All you have here is something about her father and family, what the hell does that have to do with her being a racist? DUH

Did I say anything about her being a racist ? Ah nope.

Now did I say she was a cop-ist  and an against police bigot....the screwed my dad an my family and I am getting even  Ah yup.

<ctrl> <alt> <delete>

Try again.

 

Edited by Guido2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mosby better be worried.  She's lost a lot of support with people who can't vote in the city.  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ivanbalt said:

Mosby better be worried.  She's lost a lot of support with people who can't vote in the city.  :lol:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Good one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Guido2 said:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Good one.

And just to be clear, I'm voting for Bates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, ivanbalt said:

And just to be clear, I'm voting for Bates.

Good choice. 

And just to be clear. I can't ...but I would if I could.

And to head the boo birds off at the pass.

I live 2 blocks from the city line. I have a vested interested in who is SA.

Your poop runs down hill. GOT IT. 

Edited by Guido2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Racist Mosby has gone to Jesse Jackson’s conferences. She has been a featured speaker in 2015 and 2017. No one teams with Jackson unless they share his despicable hate for Caucasians.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Manny said:

Racist Mosby has gone to Jesse Jackson’s conferences. She has been a featured speaker in 2015 and 2017. No one teams with Jackson unless they share his despicable hate for Caucasians.

No one? There's a lot of people who've teamed with Jackson in the past. They're not all racist.

Mosby charged 2 black cops in the Gray case. And one of them had the most severe charges.

I don't know that she's racist, and neither do you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Manny said:

Racist Mosby has gone to Jesse Jackson’s conferences. She has been a featured speaker in 2015 and 2017. No one teams with Jackson unless they share his despicable hate for Caucasians.

So everybody at the conference was racist?  Why don't you go and take a nap Mosby hater?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I don't like Mosby either. I don't see the need to go to extremes to support my dislike for her. No one else should either. She's done enough damage to her reelection hopes. Manny is just being....Manny.

Edited by Pickle20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

I don't like Mosby either. I don't see the need to go to extremes to support my dislike for her. No one else should either. She's done enough damage to her reelection hopes. Manny is just being....Manny.

And you have been preoccupied with me since a discussion on QBs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

I don't like Mosby either. I don't see the need to go to extremes to support my dislike for her. No one else should either. She's done enough damage to her reelection hopes. Manny is just being....Manny.

What do you think of Nick beside the fact he is a strange fellow?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Manny said:

And you have been preoccupied with me since a discussion on QBs. 

It's when I first noticed what you were about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

It's when I first noticed what you were about.

I am not politically correct. I call it like I see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Manny said:

I am not politically correct. I call it like I see it.

Oh I know you do.

I call it like I see it too.

BTW, reports out of camp say that Lamar looks great so far. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pickle20 said:

Oh I know you do.

I call it like I see it too.

BTW, reports out of camp say that Lamar looks great so far. ;)

Ummm, check my posts. I supported the pick all along. I am tired of Joe Flacco. 

I only pointed out that your friend tends to get most excited about the skin color of a young QB. It is usually the deciding factor for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Manny said:

Ummm, check my posts. I supported the pick all along. I am tired of Joe Flacco. 

I only pointed out that your friend tends to get most excited about the skin color of a young QB. It is usually the deciding factor for him.

I thought you were freaking out about his wonderlic score and calling him dumb.

If not, I stand corrected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

It's when I first noticed what you were about.

You just figured him out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

I thought you were freaking out about his wonderlic score and calling him dumb.

If not, I stand corrected.

That wasn’t him. It was RLPRO or something.  

Edited by bmore_ken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0