Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Manny

Sun endorses Bates over Mosby

100 posts in this topic

It doesn’t matter who wins. The Baltimore citizenry will still be dissatisfied…and complaining….

1 hour ago, Pickle20 said:

I thought you were freaking out about his wonderlic score and calling him dumb.

If not, I stand corrected.

Nope, I am a fan. At 32, Ozzie could have done much worse. Low risk, high reward 

Edited by Manny

Ohhhhhh excuse me....I must have taken the wrong door. I thought this was the bash Mosby thread...it appears it is the Raven thread.

Ta Ta   

14 hours ago, Ode2Joy said:

I AGREE!!!!!   That should be Mosby's reelection slogan:  VOTE FOR MOSBY - IGNORANCE AT IT BEST

I kept the "it" part too because it adds authenticity to the slogan.  Good one!

:lol::D

6 hours ago, AugusteDupin said:

:lol::D

You would find that funny since you two are cut from the same cloth mortal combat thing.

Edited by bogart

20 hours ago, ivanbalt said:

Mosby better be worried.  She's lost a lot of support with people who can't vote in the city.  :lol:

The problem with Mosby that has non-city dwellers concerned is that the city's crime drifts over into the county all too often, as the murder of the young police officer showed. 

Mosby can still host pop up parties and Nick can still host hood poetry readings even if she loses and is replaced by someone who is actually competent and doesn't grandstand as a SJW or jump up on stage with celebrities. 

13 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

The problem with Mosby that has non-city dwellers concerned is that the city's crime drifts over into the county all too often, as the murder of the young police officer showed. 

Mosby can still host pop up parties and Nick can still host hood poetry readings even if she loses and is replaced by someone who is actually competent and doesn't grandstand as a SJW or jump up on stage with celebrities. 

Yes very true. Also the fiscial problems the city ALWAYS has is another concern not only for the county but the rest of the state. Another dollar wasted or lost in the city is another dollar that is not available to be used elsewhere.

Which is why I find it so amusing when the city huggers get all bent when non-city dwellers make 'negative comments' and are told we should mind our own business.

Sure damn well is our business .... on multiple levels. 

BTW....I said this before….but I REALLY like you new avatar pic.  Excellent.

Edited by Guido2

1 hour ago, Guido2 said:

What do you like about here tasteless  avatar so much, are you a Kim Jung Un fan too?

Edited by bogart

11 minutes ago, bogart said:

What do you like about here tasteless  avatar so much, are you a Kim Jung Un fan too?

Nope....I am waiting for this Putin staged puppet show to fall apart in about a month or so. 

Guess the sarcasm of the pic is way way above your paygrade. 

Here is Kim ….smiling his butt off....wearing a MAGA hat.

You don't see the political humor in that? 

Now is that what Ode's intent was for sure... I don't. But that is how I 'read' it. 

Edited by Guido2

2 hours ago, bogart said:

You would find that funny since you two are cut from the same cloth mortal combat thing.

Make that three. I like the material of my new suit. :D

1 hour ago, Guido2 said:

Make that three. I like the material of my new suit. :D

Not talking to you try and keep up.

1 hour ago, Guido2 said:

Nope....I am waiting for this Putin staged puppet show to fall apart in about a month or so. 

Guess the sarcasm of the pic is way way above your paygrade. 

Here is Kim ….smiling his butt off....wearing a MAGA hat.

You don't see the political humor in that? 

Now is that what Ode's intent was for sure... I don't. But that is how I 'read' it. 

How can you try and explain the avatar if you are not sure what she meant by it.  I find it tasteless and didn't try to find the humor in it.

11 minutes ago, bogart said:

Not talking to you try and keep up.

And ask me if I care that your aren't. :P

1 minute ago, Guido2 said:

And ask me if I care that your aren't. :P

Frankly I don't give a damn about you at all.

10 minutes ago, bogart said:

How can you try and explain the avatar if you are not sure what she meant by it.  I find it tasteless and didn't try to find the humor in it.

Are you truly are 'As thick...as a brick'...fits you to a T

1 minute ago, bogart said:

Frankly I don't give a damn about you at all.

Ohhh you must....your always stalking me. Lonely?

3 hours ago, Ode2Joy said:

3 hours ago, Guido2 said:

Yes very true. Also the fiscial problems the city ALWAYS has is another concern not only for the county but the rest of the state. Another dollar wasted or lost in the city is another dollar that is not available to be used elsewhere.

Which is why I find it so amusing when the city huggers get all bent when non-city dwellers make 'negative comments' and are told we should mind our own business.

You don't need to mind your business, but the sheer amount of energy spent complaining about a place where you don't even live is quite amusing.  And you're going to complain non-stop regardless of who the SA is so...

Did you know a dollar wasted or lost in any jurisdiction is not available to be used elsewhere?  :lol:

3 hours ago, Guido2 said:

Sorry I spoiled that for you. It was hard for her to throw stones about certain issues when she was living in a glass house with a smiling mass murderer as her profile pic.

Now it's back to Hillary, surprise surprise.

Edited by Pickle20

4 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

Sorry I spoiled that for you. It was hard for her to throw stones about certain issues when she has a smiling mass murderer as her profile pic.

Woooo wait a minute.....you are commenting on the present avatar....I was commenting on the Kim/MAGA avatar pic.

Let's leave it at that. 

Edited by Guido2

18 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Ohhh you must....your always stalking me. Lonely?

I never stalk you, you do stalk me though.  You must be the lonely one, posting every day on here.  Now who looks lonely? I am done with you.  Go away pest.

Edited by bogart

1 minute ago, bogart said:

I never stalk you, you do stalk me though.  You must be the lonely one, posting every day on here.  Now who looks lonely? I am done with you.  Go away pest.

Never.

💋

1 hour ago, ivanbalt said:

You don't need to mind your business, but the sheer amount of energy spent complaining about a place where you don't even live is quite amusing.  And you're going to complain non-stop regardless of who the SA is so...

Did you know a dollar wasted or lost in any jurisdiction is not available to be used elsewhere?  :lol:

What Baltimore does affects all of us, for better or for worse.  Mostly, it seems like worse and especially when it comes to exporting crime to the region. 

So contrary to what you mistakenly believe, it is my business and everyone else's.  I'd like to see Baltimore become a successful place and a great place to live and raise a family, but that ain't going to happen in our lifetimes. 

The homegrown problems afflicting the city are too deeply entrenched and that means that things like crime and schools are going to continue to fester and worsen unless whole areas are gentrified but that, unfortunately, would also require displacing many people. 

I see she’s now brought out Elijah Cummings in her commercials. He needs to be retired as well.

5 hours ago, bogart said:

Shouldn’t you be sign waving or door knocking or are those activities too dangerous in Sandtown?