ivanbalt

GOP Candidate: Diversity is a bunch of crap and Un-American

103 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, ivanbalt said:

:lol:

Keep that spin going.  They really wanted women to vote too, but not for over 100 years.  :rolleyes:

They had no interest in equality for all.  They wanted their freedom from England and the crown's taxes and freedom to take land from the Indians.

But feel free to continue to romanticize slave owners.

And yet because of the Constitution the FFs wrote America is the most sought after country by immigrants. Go figure right?

1 hour ago, hst2 said:

What if equality under the law, is ineffective? What then?

"Are there no prisons... no workhouses"?  Ebenezer Scrooge

2 hours ago, ivanbalt said:

That's an awesome story.  Since you probably agree with this guy, can you explain how diversity is the cause of a one parent salary being unable to support a family.

Perhaps you can also explain how diversity is Un-American despite this country being populated by a very diverse group of people?

Don't put words in my mouth. I never said I agree with this guy on anything. I was pointing out that the democrat party is hypocritical when it comes to diversity. The pubs may not be into it either, but it doesn't change my statement about diversity of ideas and thought as it pertains to the democrat party. You can be a different race, but don't dare pose a different idea that doesn't agree with their platform.

2 hours ago, gonzoliberal said:

That's 'Democratic Party' to you...

Regarding 'lockstep'... Parties are like that... on both sides.

Prove me wrong.

Donald Trump, Bob Corker, Lindsey Graham,  and Trey Gowdy are all pubbies, but differ on certain issues and are quite vocal about it.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjV4urX087bAhWE2VMKHbliDLkQFgg8MAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.newsweek.com%2Froll-call-republicans-who-oppose-trump-getting-longer-day-heres-list-651310&usg=AOvVaw1gfplGsnk-IyQGVxhWH9Pk

Edited by mrdeltoid

1 hour ago, Smokey 1 said:

Its not really enforced now so yeah it is ineffective if it isn't taken seriously.  It should be strictly enforced.

Even when it is enforced, it doesn't make property in Black communities equal in value to property in white communities.

You know this, but you are unable to come to terms with it.

15 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

There difference isn't with the issues. Its who is more willing to accept a grotesque and corrupt demagogue as their leader.

Its not the same thing.

I think I am on solid ground when stating that what this Grand Old Party candidate really means when he says, "Diversity is a bunch of crap and Un-American" is that he thinks the only real Americans are of White Anglo-Saxon descent.

And that "diversity" dilutes the W.A.S.P. majority.

1 hour ago, flyboy56 said:

Where in the Constitution does it show the Founding Fathers didn't believe in equality for all? 

"Article I, Section. 2 [Slaves count as 3/5 persons]
Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons [i.e., slaves]."

Link

8 minutes ago, hst2 said:

Even when it is enforced, it doesn't make property in Black communities equal in value to property in white communities.

You know this, but you are unable to come to terms with it.

How does anyone come to terms with it?  If it is true what is there to do about it?

Edited by Smokey 1

Just now, Smokey 1 said:

How do I come to terms with it?  

You can begin by not denying it.

2 minutes ago, hst2 said:

You can begin by not denying it.

Where did I deny it?  Why is it valued less?

Who controls the value of property?

Edited by Smokey 1

2 minutes ago, Smokey 1 said:

Where did I deny it?  Why is it valued less?

Who controls the value of property?

You are denying it now. 

3 minutes ago, hst2 said:

You are denying it now. 

Denying what?  That property in black communities is worth less than white communities?  I will take your word for it.  Again, who controls property values?

Are there really any "white" communities out there?

Edited by Smokey 1

Just now, Smokey 1 said:

Denying what?  That property in black communities is worth less than white communities?  I will take your word for it.  Again, who controls property values?

Don't just sit in your ignorance. Learn about it. Otherwise, your response that you "take my word for it" is as hollow as your claim to be for equality.

2 minutes ago, hst2 said:

Don't just sit in your ignorance. Learn about it. Otherwise, your response that you "take my word for it" is as hollow as your claim to be for equality.

So what if it is whose fault is that?

Edited by Smokey 1

3 minutes ago, Smokey 1 said:

Please explain.

Just now, EL-FLIPPO said:

Please explain.

Most of the communities I know of around here are diverse, even the most expensive ones.

7 minutes ago, Smokey 1 said:

Most of the communities I know of around here are diverse, even the most expensive ones.

Where is "here"?

6 minutes ago, Smokey 1 said:

Here comes the denial again. Boy, that acknowledgment didn't last long.

1 minute ago, hst2 said:

Here comes the denial again. Boy, that acknowledgment didn't last long.

That is not denial, that is fact.

22 minutes ago, hst2 said:

There difference isn't with the issues. Its who is more willing to accept a grotesque and corrupt demagogue as their leader.

Its not the same thing.

1 hour ago, flyboy56 said:

Where in the Constitution does it show the Founding Fathers didn't believe in equality for all? 

Nonsense.  Voting requirements were ceded to the states.  Each state wrote requirements limiting voting to white male property owners over a set age, or white males over a certain age.

Are you suggesting the framers of the Constitution were unaware of how this would play out?  I am guessing there was significant cross over among the US Constitution and state constitution authors.