ivanbalt

GOP Candidate: Diversity is a bunch of crap and Un-American

103 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Smokey 1 said:

You are hilarious, I am not running from anything.  The market determines property values, if you have a beef it is with that.

There is nothing in the Constitution saying that property values should be equal.  That is simply nonsense.

You made a claim that you refuse to explain, that's running from it.

We weren't talking about the Constitution.

You said laws on equality had to be enforced. I asked you how the examples of DE facto discrimination could be stopped by laws being enforced and you couldn't give an example.

Your point lies in tatters. You accept de facto discrimination. Your support for equality, conditional.

3 minutes ago, hst2 said:

I asked you how the examples of DE facto discrimination could be stopped by laws being enforced and you couldn't give an example.

You are asking how to enforce thought crimes?

Just now, hst2 said:

You made a claim that you refuse to explain, that's running from it.

We weren't talking about the Constitution.

You said laws on equality had to be enforced. I asked you how the examples of DE facto discrimination could be stopped by laws being enforced and you couldn't give an example.

Your point lies in tatters. You accept de facto discrimination. Your support for equality, conditional.

I told you I would try to answer if you gave me an example of this "de facto discrimination" but like you always do you ignored my request.

No example, no answer.