Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
songfourone

A Single Photo Captured President Trump's Approach to the G7 Summit

26 posts in this topic

A handout photograph from the German government shows a group of leaders at the Group of Seven summit, including German Chancellor Angela Merkel and President Trump, in Canada on June 9, 2018.
A handout photograph from the German government shows a group of leaders at the Group of Seven summit, including German Chancellor Angela Merkel and President Trump, in Canada on June 9, 2018.

Jesco Denzel—EPA-EFE/Shutterstock

Does Trump understand anything about body language?

It appears he got his clocked cleaned.

:D

2 minutes ago, songfourone said:

Yes crossed arms ...even to a novice mean....' I am right ….you are wrong....there is nothing I will listen to....no bugger off.

You know I was saying to my wife that maybe they should make it the G6 and tell Trump to stuff it. But then I realized that it would be doing exactly what Trump would want to achieve on his quest to totally isolate the US from our allies. Per Putin's' request. 

If we see and hear that Trumps meeting with Kim was successful....and Trump is all smiles. We the public in the US are in big trouble. 

I wonder if a president is found guilty of treason he can be put before a firing squad. Ohhhhh poop I just remember...that is only during time of war. Quick...Senate....pick one of our 'support activities' in the ME and declare it a war. 

4 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Already a thread .......

I thought it sounded familiar.

Just now, Guido2 said:

Yes crossed arms ...even to a novice mean....' I am right ….you are wrong....there is nothing I will listen to....no bugger off.

You know I was saying to my wife that maybe they should make it the G6 and tell Trump to stuff it. But then I realized that it would be doing exactly what Trump would want to achieve on his quest to totally isolate the US from our allies. Per Putin's' request. 

If we see and hear that Trumps meeting with Kim was successful....and Trump is all smiles. We the public in the US are in big trouble. 

I wonder if a president is found guilty of treason he can be put before a firing squad. Ohhhhh poop I just remember...that is only during time of war. Quick...Senate....pick one of our 'support activities' in the ME and declare it a war. 

That isn't the first time you've posted about wishing to see our president killed.  It's a horrible thing to say even if in jest. 

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Ode2Joy said:

That isn't the first time you've posted about wishing to see our president killed.  It's a horrible thing to say even if in jest. 

So you believe that the president is guilty of treason, Guido was just questioning........

Edited by songfourone

13 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Already a thread .......

About the optics?

Link?

Just now, songfourone said:

So you believe that the president is quilty of treason, Guido was just questioning........

No.  I said what I said...that this isn't the first time Guido has posted about wishing to see our president die. 

15 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

iNo.  I said what I said...that this isn't the first time Guido has posted about wishing to see our president die. 

Look ...maybe I should clarify things. I do not wish for anyone to die....even a dirt bag like Trump.

I will be perfectly happy if he is impeached and locked up. But I doubt ...the way things are going....it will happen and the only way we are to be free of the orange menace is that he passes on. 

Admittedly, I am VERY frustrated with the foot dragging and the excuses as to why he hasn't been held to task on a multitude of 'things'. So it is frustration more than anything else. 

Sorry if I am not being PC enough and I apologize.

1 hour ago, songfourone said:

Merkel looks like the bully. And we know how she strong arms other EU partners. 

1 minute ago, dogstarman said:

I would smile too if I was at a meeting and a clown showed up.

Would you also let your hate for someone ( MSM) inspire you to take a millisecond photo of a gathering and pass it off as the attitude of the gathering?

5 minutes ago, dogstarman said:

All members of the G7 must agree to the summary of the meeting. Trump opposed some of the wording in the summary and for that he was bullied by Merkel? 

Just now, workerbee said:

Would you also let your hate for someone ( MSM) inspire you to take a millisecond photo of a gathering and pass it off as the attitude of the gathering?

I think you raise an important point. Photos _can_ be deceptive if they're used to capture the essence of an event, that's true.

However, there were enough searing, excoriating remarks by the people involved to paint a very ugly picture of Mr Trump, his behavior, and his stupid remarks.

2 hours ago, workerbee said:

Someone got caught. Another of those where's the rest of the story things ......

4 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Someone got caught. Another of those where's the rest of the story things ......

2 hours ago, dogstarman said:

I think you raise an important point. Photos _can_ be deceptive if they're used to capture the essence of an event, that's true.

However, there were enough searing, excoriating remarks by the people involved to paint a very ugly picture of Mr Trump, his behavior, and his stupid remarks.

Either stevie wonder couldn't see dogstarman's comment, or dogstarman is on his ignore list...

1 minute ago, EL-FLIPPO said:

Either stevie wonder couldn't see dogstarman's comment, or dogstarman is on his ignore list...

I saw his comment as an excuse for the other picture.

5 hours ago, flyboy56 said:

Merkel looks like the bully. And we know how she strong arms other EU partners. 

Good Donald needs a heaping dose.

4 hours ago, dogstarman said:

:lol:

good one!

18 hours ago, songfourone said:

Good Donald needs a heaping dose.

Except Merkel did not get the G7 summary she was pushing for. 

5 minutes ago, flyboy56 said:

Merkel: "Come on, please, Uncle Sugar! All the other POTUSes let us keep on raiding your piggy bank! Not fair!"

2 hours ago, Scaggsville said:

Merkel: "Come on, please, Uncle Sugar! All the other POTUSes let us keep on raiding your piggy bank! Not fair!"

What specifically did Merkel not get from the USA?

Specifically. 

3 hours ago, flyboy56 said:

What specifically did Merkel not get from the USA?

Specifically?

On 6/12/2018 at 1:00 PM, dogstarman said:

The Trump apoligists.....