Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CROUSEMAN

O's Phantom DL

15 posts in this topic

Well after another dreadful outing the other night, Araujo mysteriously came down with a sprained elbow.  Thank god for that.  Joins deadwood Tilly and Rasmus.  Rasmus tearing it up in A and AA ball going 4-28 (.143).  Now if they could just invent an injury for Chrissy. 

That's bad when you start your rehab at AA and you're so bad they send you down to A+.  When does the Ironbirds season start, 'cause that's where it looks like his next stop should be.

2 minutes ago, CROUSEMAN said:

Well after another dreadful outing the other night, Araujo mysteriously came down with a sprained elbow.  Thank god for that.  Joins deadwood Tilly and Rasmus.  Rasmus tearing it up in A and AA ball going 4-28 (.143).  Now if they could just invent an injury for Chrissy. 

Tilly update.  Reporting to SIngle A Aberdeen next week.  Roch reports the O's aren't rushing Tilly back to the rotation, LOL!!!   Really Roch?

1 minute ago, Thirteen said:

That's bad when you start your rehab at AA and you're so bad they send you down to A+.  When does the Ironbirds season start, 'cause that's where it looks like his next stop should be.

LOL!!!!  That's where Tilly is headed!!!!

Chrissy to DL with mental stress - watching 3rd base coach when pitch coming in.  He is really embarrassing himself and the team.

1 minute ago, CROUSEMAN said:

LOL!!!!  That's where Tilly is headed!!!!

Give him a week, and he'll be demoted to the Dominican Summer League.

I find it interesting that 2 of the guys that were dumped on the DL because they sucked so bad (Tilly and Rasmus) are Buck Guys.  And a third that should be there (Chrissy) is the Number 1 Buck Guy.   Wow, Buck knows how to pick them - #Deadwood.

2 minutes ago, CROUSEMAN said:

I find it interesting that 2 of the guys that were dumped on the DL because they sucked so bad (Tilly and Rasmus) are Buck Guys.  And a third that should be there (Chrissy) is the Number 1 Buck Guy.   Wow, Buck knows how to pick them - #Deadwood.

Yeah, but Big Dan signed the contracts!  :lol:

Buck had a heart to heard with his pitching Chrissy, and explained, "Look Son, you can't stay with us. But, I've worked out a situation, where you can continue to get your paycheck. Do your best, and maybe some good things will happen in Aberdeen. Meanwhile, I'll see what I can do to cook the books, and get you some of those incentive bonuses Brady and I promised you last February. Now, whose my big boy? Whose my big boy? You're my big boy" 

1 minute ago, Thirteen said:

:D Yeah with Pete and Buck pushing his hand!!  :lol:  DD was all in on Tilly though per a Feb interview.  These guys must be blind or drunk when they watch the workouts.

1 minute ago, weird-O said:

Buck had a heart to heard with his pitching Chrissy, and explained, "Look Son, you can't stay with us. But, I've worked out a situation, where you can continue to get your paycheck. Do your best, and maybe some good things will happen in Aberdeen. Meanwhile, I'll see what I can do to cook the books, and get you some of those incentive bonuses Brady and I promised you last February. Now, whose my big boy? Whose my big boy? You're my big boy" 

Now that is really :lol:!

5 minutes ago, Thirteen said:

My one hope out this Davis debacle is that the Angelos 3 blame Buck because he recommended it behind the scenes. Buck has shown this year he is done as a manager.  Out of touch with no ability to judge who can play and who can't.  Tilly, Rasmus, Alvarez , Davis ect.  . Really Buck?

7 hours ago, CROUSEMAN said:

Chrissy to DL with mental stress - watching 3rd base coach when pitch coming in.  He is really embarrassing himself and the team.

20 years ago the Braves place Mark Wohlers on the DL for "inability to pitch" A great closer who get "Steve Blass disease" 

7 hours ago, CROUSEMAN said:

Has and reporter asked Davis, management or coaches about that interesting strategy?

Chrissy,  the phantom DL is calling.  You aren't capable of playing the next week or two according to Buck.  So we play with 24.  He really needs a stint on a rehab assignment down with Tilly.