araiderfan

SFA possibly gets another

61 posts in this topic

Heard that Antwain Littleton has been kicked out of SJC and more than likely headed to SFA

31 minutes ago, araiderfan said:

Heard that Antwain Littleton has been kicked out of SJC and more than likely headed to SFA

Heard the same thing. 

Posted (edited)

So St. John's kicks out Larkins and Littleton?

Edited by KeepItReal

30 minutes ago, KeepItReal said:

That's the word, and both headed to SFA. SFA is absolutely loaded!! Too bad they will probably not play the schedule they will need to get the ranking they could have gotten. 

35 minutes ago, KeepItReal said:

They must be model citizens. 

49 minutes ago, Oldtime said:

They must be model citizens. 

So struggling academically makes you a bad person? You are an idiot.

45 minutes ago, Impartialfan said:

So they flunked out at SJC, and they are accepted into SFA? Why not use those two spots for some underprivileged gifted students? 

Does anyone have an idea who is on SFA's schedule as it stands TODAY?

3 hours ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

That's the word, and both headed to SFA. SFA is absolutely loaded!! Too bad they will probably not play the schedule they will need to get the ranking they could have gotten. 

So I thought SFA was boasting on their academics,  how do you get kicked out of one school and play at another. SMH. 

14 minutes ago, jbmad said:

So I thought SFA was boasting on their academics,  how do you get kicked out of one school and play at another. SMH. 

Well it does happen often, kids still have to go to school somewhere 

30 minutes ago, city40blast said:

Well it does happen often, kids still have to go to school somewhere 

Yeah school, but if you can't do it academically you shouldn't be allowed to play. That should be a privilege 

13 minutes ago, jbmad said:

Yeah school, but if you can't do it academically you shouldn't be allowed to play. That should be a privilege 

Well kids get kicked out of one school they can’t handle and go to summer school to make the work up. So if that happens they should be allowed to play at their new school. So are u  telling me sfa won’t have a certain grade point average for kids to be eligible to play? 

4 hours ago, Impartialfan said:

Probably not but maybe they should spend more time focusing on school.

5 hours ago, city40blast said:

Well kids get kicked out of one school they can’t handle and go to summer school to make the work up. So if that happens they should be allowed to play at their new school. So are u  telling me sfa won’t have a certain grade point average for kids to be eligible to play? 

City I am not telling you anything, but IMO that's an issue and shows that football is the most important thing. Guarantee you City College wouldn't take players like that

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Impartialfan said:

If you can’t see the hypocrisy in this, you’re the idiot. 

Edited by Oldtime

19 minutes ago, Oldtime said:

If you can’t see the hypocracy is this, you’re the idiot. 

You are talking about SFA...I am talking about the kids (whom I know to be good kids)...what SFA does is none of my business (not defending them).

1 hour ago, jbmad said:

City I am not telling you anything, but IMO that's an issue and shows that football is the most important thing. Guarantee you City College wouldn't take players like that

City or poly wouldn’t but  the kid would get a chance at any of the other city public schools and would be able to use summer school to get caught up. What’s the issue?  Are kids able to play there with a failing gpa? If so I agree that is horrible 

1 hour ago, city40blast said:

City or poly wouldn’t but  the kid would get a chance at any of the other city public schools and would be able to use summer school to get caught up. What’s the issue?  Are kids able to play there with a failing gpa? If so I agree that is horrible 

Check the graduation rate at those other city schools, that's the problem. 

Will see how long he stays at SFA. Talking to one of their coaches, they have plans of possibly converting him to a DT/G. I am sure that wont fly well.....

13 minutes ago, jbmad said:

Check the graduation rate at those other city schools, that's the problem. 

Well the schools did good this year, more black males graduated and are going to college then years past. 

5 minutes ago, araiderfan said:

Will see how long he stays at SFA. Talking to one of their coaches, they have plans of possibly converting him to a DT/G. I am sure that wont fly well.....

U right it won’t lol

22 minutes ago, city40blast said:

Well the schools did good this year, more black males graduated and are going to college then years past. 

That's great, congratulations. I love to see progress and hope the upswing continues.  Thanks for info. 

10 hours ago, jbmad said:

How do you get into a school where its academically challenging in the 1st place?