araiderfan

SFA possibly gets another

61 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, GOOCH said:

Well somebody let the Rev Do Right know I’m sending him 4 kids from New Era thats 5 6 125 pounds they need second chances too

I am talking about summer school for public kids how it helps some programs stay afloat

36 minutes ago, Silverbullet said:

Oh I understood the point you were making. It was a valid example. There is an academic jump from DJO to MCD. Not so much from SJC to SFA. Sometimes people digest words differently on here, especially when emotions are involved. Tonya obviously wasn’t playing around today. I can respect that. 

What is DJO?

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, Hambonepack said:

What is DJO?

Bishop Dennis J. O’Connell. It’s a school is Arlington VA and a member of the WCAC. DJO is their acronym. 

Edited by Silverbullet

2 hours ago, Silverbullet said:

Oh I understood the point you were making. It was a valid example. There is an academic jump from DJO to MCD. Not so much from SJC to SFA. Sometimes people digest words differently on here, especially when emotions are involved. Tonya obviously wasn’t playing around today. I can respect that. 

On another note, the Campbell Gilman thing didn't work. He went back to DeMatha today. Have heard a couple of reasons why. 

1 hour ago, OldBallCoach said:

I am talking about summer school for public kids how it helps some programs stay afloat

Ok 👌🏾 

7 hours ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

On another note, the Campbell Gilman thing didn't work. He went back to DeMatha today. Have heard a couple of reasons why. 

And the Private school free agency saga continues. Getting to be a soap opera. 

This was sent to me from Antwain Littleton Sr ...

Can u please send a message for me an this coming from me his father. Tell that coaches form he still at St. John’s an will not be going to SFA

This one from his Mother ...

Please tell those people to stop with the false information, we will never go to St. Francis

also spoke with his HC ...

”he will be fine, just needs Summer School”

all of you frequent posters “in the know” with the “word on street” need to check yourselves, sources and remember these are still kids, that are learning how to balance school, workouts sports while still trying to have some fun.

Edited by MIAAvsWCAC
Misspelling

We know he won’t hit to St Frances cause down there his hand goes in the dirt and daddy and mommy will have a heart attack if that happens I think they should be more worried about his books than what’s being posted on a public forum 

13 hours ago, MIAAvsWCAC said:

This was sent to me from Antwain Littleton Sr ...

Can u please send a message for me an this coming from me his father. Tell that coaches form he still at St. John’s an will not be going to SFA

This one from his Mother ...

Please tell those people to stop with the false information, we will never go to St. Francis

also spoke with his HC ...

”he will be fine, just needs Summer School”

all of you frequent posters “in the know” with the “word on street” need to check yourselves, sources and remember these are still kids, that are learning how to balance school, workouts sports while still trying to have some fun.

We’ll just chalk that up with all the Bresee transfer  chatter. 

On 6/12/2018 at 8:31 PM, Oldtime said:

So they flunked out at SJC, and they are accepted into SFA? Why not use those two spots for some underprivileged gifted students? 

By SFA definition they become underprivileged immediately upon entering SFA. After all, they are denied the ability to continue in a privileged school!