Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marshan Man

Ben Jealous for governor

154 posts in this topic

Just now, Dystopia said:

You’re probably reading too much into it. 

Maybe, isn't everyone on here speculating ..???

1 hour ago, Marshan Man said:

No. You’re just confused as usual. It sounds like you’re talking more about yourself. Can you just discuss the topic and not me please? Thanks. :rolleyes:

You are way to entertaining to ignore.

I was never a bully in school....but beating you into the ground on an intellectual basis is so much fun. 

It is totally on topic. 

You know I just figured it out...in your first life you were an illusionist....what they used to call magicians.

All of the 'tricks' are based on misdirection and distraction.

Are you running out of rabbits yet? I think you are. Seems your 'look this way' tricks are failing.

Edited by Guido2

Will Ben Jealous have his divorce records unsealed before the election?

The rumor of domestic violence hangs over his head, especially with the FOIA release of the police records showing multiple visits to his house in Pasadena.

Will he come clean on his alleged "#MeToo" story?  

Is he a closeted wife beater?

13 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

You are way to entertaining to ignore.

I was never a bully in school....but beating you into the ground on an intellectual basis is so much fun. 

It is totally on topic. 

You know I just figured it out...in your first life you were an illusionist....what they used to call magicians.

All of the 'tricks' are based on misdirection and distraction.

Are you running out of rabbits yet? I think you are. Seems your 'look this way' tricks are failing.

Good Lort... yeah. That's what you do around here. :rolleyes: and once again you ramble on about nothingness taking things further off topic... 

Edited by Marshan Man

3 minutes ago, SpiceGIrl said:

The rumor of domestic violence hangs over his head, especially with the FOIA release of the police records showing multiple visits to his house in Pasadena.

Will this be Hogan's campaign material?

10 minutes ago, SpiceGIrl said:

Maybe he will wait till after he is elected governor like trump did with the presidency.

7 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

It won't need to be.  It will be Baker's.  Jealous will lose the primary once the information is made public.  Baker's already got the DC suburbs of MoCo and PGCo locked up.

Sources who are familiar with Jealous’ abrupt departure from the NAACP in 2013 told A Miner Detail on background that Jealous left the organization under a “cloud of suspicion.” Several of the same sources also told A Miner Detail on background that they are surprised that Jealous “has not faced down his own “Me Too moment” in his gubernatorial campaign.

One prominent Baltimore City Democrat who is well-connected in Maryland and in D.C. politics told A Miner Detail: “We’re just waiting for the Jealous story to drop. We all know what’s out there on Ben, and the stories continue to compound; it’s the biggest open secret in Washington. There has been talk of organizations pulling their endorsements of Jealous when the story does break.”

https://aminerdetail.com/jealous-campaign-spokesman-says-attorney-request-was-not-intimidation/

3 minutes ago, SpiceGIrl said:

It won't need to be.  It will be Baker's.  Jealous will lose the primary once the information is made public.  Baker's already got the DC suburbs of MoCo and PGCo locked up.

https://aminerdetail.com/jealous-campaign-spokesman-says-attorney-request-was-not-intimidation/

April 29? So what are they waiting for? Wow. Ben must’ve kicked that guy’s puppy. That whole site is Ben hate. Love it!

Edited by Marshan Man

2 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

Ouch.

There goes your dream, Marshan.

Wishful thinking for the frightened...

4 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

Voting starts tomorrow. What’s Baker waiting for?

He knows he can beat Benny Boy without a scandal.

Just now, Pickle20 said:

He knows he can beat Benny Boy without a scandal.

That’s what you hope for  you know Baker would lose against Hogan. 

23 hours ago, Marshan Man said:

Hogan has to much class to stoop that low. 

23 hours ago, Marshan Man said:

April 29? So what are they waiting for? Wow. Ben must’ve kicked that guy’s puppy. That whole site is Ben hate. Love it!

I think part of the problem is many here perceive Jealous as Sharpton or Jessie.

Not exactly bridge builders. 

2 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

I think part of the problem is many here perceive Jealous as Sharpton or Jessie.

Not exactly bridge builders. 

Really now? How so? Two totally different generations...

Some see any black Person that stands up for themselves as Jesse or sharption so really who gives a crap about those types??

Edited by Marshan Man

6 hours ago, Guido2 said:

Based on the FOIA release showing multiple police visits to his home and his sealed divorce records, I perceive him as a suspect of domestic violence against women.

He should release the divorce records to remove any doubt of this cloud hanging over him.

#MeTooBen?

6 hours ago, Marshan Man said:

Some see any black Person that stands up for themselves as Jesse or sharption so really who gives a crap about those types??

Can't tell you...it is a secret. 

Obama stood up with class and dignity and facts. Sharpton and Jessie are 'all hat and no cattle'. And like you, they use non-factual statements, are opportunists and unlike Obama have/had no real solutions.

BTW... your last sentence really made no sense other than you contradicted your self AGAIN. Not bad MM 3 contradictions in two days. 

52 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Can't tell you...it is a secret. 

Obama stood up with class and dignity and facts. Sharpton and Jessie are 'all hat and no cattle'. And like you, they use non-factual statements, are opportunists and unlike Obama have/had no real solutions.

BTW... your last sentence really made no sense other than you contradicted your self AGAIN. Not bad MM 3 contradictions in two days. 

Uh... What?!? What are yoI rambling about now??? We weren’t talking about Obama. Neither were we talking about me. We were talking about your comparison of Jealous to Sharpton and Jackson. FOCUS!!

I changed my affiliation just before the deadline so that I could vote in the Democrat primary.  Voting for Shea/Scott. I like this team's dynamics.  :)

14 minutes ago, Sprightly said:

I changed my affiliation just before the deadline so that I could vote in the Democrat primary.  Voting for Shea/Scott. I like this team's dynamics.  :)

I do like their ad. 

The mentor/mentee relationship is interesting to me.  What a great way for a senior person to help a young person navigate the political scene. I see Scott focusing on Baltimore City providing insights to Shea.  

18 hours ago, Marshan Man said:

Ben Jealous is black?

13 hours ago, SpiceGIrl said:

Based on the FOIA release showing multiple police visits to his home and his sealed divorce records, I perceive him as a suspect of domestic violence against women.

He should release the divorce records to remove any doubt of this cloud hanging over him.

#MeTooBen?

Yeah, that sounds suspiciously slimey.  What's he hiding?   Valerie Ervin says that Jealous caused her to lose her job.   I wonder if "Mr. Transparency" ever released his tax filings like he said he was gong to do before the primary? 

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/bs-md-ervin-jealous-20180524-story.html