Dystopia

Cohen likely to cooperate with federal prosecutors

85 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Duke of Earl said:

These people Comey , Mueller, McCabe etc .  were never really Republicans .  They're RINOs like Mc Cain , Flake, George Will, Bill Krystol  etc. The'ye all Trump haters regardless of label . 

But Trump, he was always a real Republican, right?

Giggles.

53 minutes ago, hst2 said:

It won't be long before they are so far right, if they aren't already, that they'll be saying that Reagan wasn't really a Republican.

Haven't many already said that ......

3 hours ago, mrdeltoid said:

Add one more to the many. I'll admit, I didn't think he would run out of money this quick. He must not manage his money that well.

Trump has been known not to pay his lawyers and others he has hired.

1 hour ago, banner1124 said:

I propose that it's you trump lovers that are not really Republicans.  You are radical charlatan nuts that have ruined what used to be a respectable party

Nailed it!

1 hour ago, ms maggie said:

But Trump, he was always a real Republican, right?

Giggles.

These people makes utter fools of themselves on an almost daily basis.

2 hours ago, workerbee said:

I guess we can thank the Clintons for something... eh!

What specifically should we thank the Clintons for?

Eh?

Just now, songfourone said:

What specifically should we thank the Clintons for?

Eh?

#metoo among other things... running a crap campaign... colluding with foreign nationals to corrupt the election... the list goes on? > :D <

2 hours ago, mrdeltoid said:

It may be, TBH, nobody knows for sure, but to keep posting  this is the big one. Yup, this is the smoking gun, bombshell, etc, over and over, c'mon man...….

You're going to get a hernia defending the indefensible. 

2 hours ago, banner1124 said:

I propose that it's you trump lovers that are not really Republicans.  You are radical charlatan nuts that have ruined what used to be a respectable party

Real Republicans would not condone a Donald Trump. Real Republicans are currently 'on hold' until Trump is out of office. 

Current Republicans have lost all respectability. 

Before Pres.Obama,  there was some respect within the party. Now?, barley a shell of its former self.

1 hour ago, zenwalk said:

MSM is changing their talking points as we type!. The new buzz word is "cult". 3 different stations had democrat boot lickers shaking their head and saying "hard to believe he has a cult like hold over the party!" Even Little Bobby Corker is joining in with "The republican party is afraid Trump will cost them their jobs if they don't back him up". This is waaaay more entertaining than I thought it would be. I didn't think the left could get any more whacky than when they lost the WH, but I was wrong. They out do themselves every day. Keep up the good work dems. If and when Trump is finally gone, I can't wait to see how they handle Pence. It should be great. I predict they will go after his faithful dedication to his wife and religion. B)

34 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

MSM is changing their talking points as we type!. The new buzz word is "cult". 3 different stations had democrat boot lickers shaking their head and saying "hard to believe he has a cult like hold over the party!" Even Little Bobby Corker is joining in with "The republican party is afraid Trump will cost them their jobs if they don't back him up". This is waaaay more entertaining than I thought it would be. I didn't think the left could get any more whacky than when they lost the WH, but I was wrong. They out do themselves every day. Keep up the good work dems. If and when Trump is finally gone, I can't wait to see how they handle Pence. It should be great. I predict they will go after his faithful dedication to his wife and religion. B)

They already do ......

4 hours ago, mrdeltoid said:

That's quite the  cult-like post. 

My guess is that most of you are unwitting, but I'm not a cult expert. 

"Little Bobby Corker?"   Monkey see.  Monkey do.  

But not a cult.  :D  

4 hours ago, mrdeltoid said:

Glad the MSM is dialing in the cult of personality thing. That's the language used to describe tin pot dictators in broken down hell holes throughout the world. Places like North Korea for example where our Great Leader admires how Kim runs his country "tough." If you are lucky and this diplomacy takes hold you can vacation there and visit the many concentration camps where Trump's new buddy is loved.   Wish you folks would go find some hot awful country where you can shoot each other and leave the rest of America in peace.  

7 minutes ago, Cameron said:

He thinks it's funny.

10 hours ago, mrdeltoid said:

The lawyers come from high dollar law firms, which they quit to become part of Muellers team. Of course they aren't personally paid the millions that are spent on the investigation, but it still costs the tax payers over 16 million so far, which goes to travel expenses etc. It is still too much to spend on a politically motivated operation. JMHO

that's funny.....how much was spent on chasing Benghazi conspiracies?

are you advocating for limiting the amount of money the feds can spend conducting investigations in to criminal activities? Sounds like you are saying criminal activity is acceptable, even within the WH...really?

8 hours ago, michiganjoe said:

what;s the easiest way to avoid massive legal bills?   Avoid committing crimes....

8 hours ago, workerbee said:

#metoo among other things... running a crap campaign... colluding with foreign nationals to corrupt the election... the list goes on? > :D <

So you have zip.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Cameron said:

Now that was funny.

Thank you for that jewel.

:lol:

11 hours ago, mrdeltoid said:

They'll find something. Gotta justify those millions Mueller and his henchmen are raking in. Prolly another process crime, or some tax evasion scheme. 

Raking in?  You think the investigators are getting rich? 

7 hours ago, zenwalk said:

Definition of useful idiot

Right now Trumps approval rating is about where Obamas was at the same time. What's interesting, is that Clintons rating reached it's highest levels during his impeachment hearing. I think a lot of people are starting to get a little Trump bashing fatigue, which would explain his approval rating starting to rise in some polls. I don't think the name calling (useful idiots, monkeys) of his supporters is helping the dems cause. In fact, it seems to have an opposite effect. Same with the Hollywood elites and all the potty mouth and speaking of blowing up the WH and assassination talk. It's making them look petty, and their temper tantrums make them appear unhinged. And posters wishing for " folks to shoot each other", really? I believe a nerve has been hit. ;)

5 hours ago, mrdeltoid said:

Right now Trumps approval rating is about where Obamas was at the same time. What's interesting, is that Clintons rating reached it's highest levels during his impeachment hearing. I think a lot of people are starting to get a little Trump bashing fatigue, which would explain his approval rating starting to rise in some polls. I don't think the name calling (useful idiots, monkeys) of his supporters is helping the dems cause. In fact, it seems to have an opposite effect. Same with the Hollywood elites and all the potty mouth and speaking of blowing up the WH and assassination talk. It's making them look petty, and their temper tantrums make them appear unhinged. And posters wishing for " folks to shoot each other", really? I believe a nerve has been hit. ;)

more made up stuff....the approval ratings aren't even close....

according to Gallup: 

http://news.gallup.com/poll/203198/presidential-approval-ratings-donald-trump.aspx

Obama was at 47% in June 2010

Doofus is at 42%

and for more perspective....Obama never went below 40%.....Doofus spent a good deal of time in the 30's...

also, obama didn't need a sympathy bounce because he was never in danger of being impeached.....not really close at all......

Edited by can you hear me now!

Just now, can you hear me now! said:

more made up stuff....the approval ratings aren't even close....

according to Gallup: 

http://news.gallup.com/poll/203198/presidential-approval-ratings-donald-trump.aspx

Obama was at 47% in June 2010

Doofus is at 42%

and for more perspective....Obama never went below 40%.....Doofus spent a good deal of time in the 30's...

not really close at all......

Don’t go breakin deltoids heart with FACTS.