Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dinglehopper

Right wing trumper/terrorist arrested for threatening two Democrat Senators and March in DC

26 posts in this topic

Quote

The five-count grand jury indictment of Nicholas Bukoski was revealed Wednesday by the Washington D.C. branch of the U.S. District Court. It contains few details of the alleged threats but indicates they all occurred on March 24, the day of the rally.

The indictment was issued in April but held under seal until late last week, when Bukoski was taken into federal custody, and wasn't revealed publicly until Wednesday.

Bukoski is charged with two counts of threatening to assault or murder members of Congress and three counts of transmitting threats via interstate commerce. Sanders and Harris are both considered 2020 Democratic presidential prospects. The March for Our Lives rally was organized by survivors of the mass school shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida.

Edited by Dinglehopper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The headline of your link is titled "Man charged with threatening to kill Sens. Sanders, Harris."

Fake news title, sweetie?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SpiceGIrl said:

The headline of your link is titled "Man charged with threatening to kill Sens. Sanders, Harris."

Fake news title, sweetie?

How so sweetie pie?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dinglehopper said:

How so sweetie pie?

He is not from Yall Queda wherever that is.  You added those words to the thread title.  The link to the article does not have them in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SpiceGIrl said:

He is not from Yall Queda wherever that is.  You added those words to the thread title.  The link to the article does not have them in it.

Vanilla ISIS?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SpiceGIrl said:

He is not from Yall Queda wherever that is.  You added those words to the thread title.  The link to the article does not have them in it.

He is a right wing terrorist.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So glad they caught him before he shot a member of Congress, unlike the other terrorist on the NoVa ball field a year ago.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, SpiceGIrl said:

So glad they caught him before he shot a member of Congress, unlike the other terrorist on the NoVa ball field a year ago.

 

Good point ....

Maybe softball hasn't started yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, SpiceGIrl said:

How about criminal idiot?  Threatening my Bernie! :o

That too.

15 minutes ago, SpiceGIrl said:

So glad they caught him before he shot a member of Congress, unlike the other terrorist on the NoVa ball field a year ago.

 

Yes.  Federal law enforcement is a wonderful thing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Dinglehopper said:

Feel better?

The linked article does not speak to the idiot's political views, but feel free to assume whatever you wish. If you could link some of the twitter stuff that you indicated shows he is a Trump supporter I could agree with you about him being a RWNJ, but since I don't do twitter I can't look it up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Papi said:

The linked article does not speak to the idiot's political views, but feel free to assume whatever you wish. If you could link some of the twitter stuff that you indicated shows he is a Trump supporter I could agree with you about him being a RWNJ, but since I don't do twitter I can't look it up. 

Well he essentially just retweets a lot of pro trump things and anti Hillary stuff.  Not any real thoughts of his own.  Looks like a mouth breather.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Dinglehopper said:

Well he essentially just retweets a lot of pro trump things and anti Hillary stuff.  Not any real thoughts of his own.  Looks like a mouth breather.  

Probably posts here too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad they caught him before he could hurt anyone unlike the left wing Hillary/Obama fan who one year ago today shot republican congressmen and police officers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Saticon3 said:

Glad they caught him before he could hurt anyone unlike the left wing Hillary/Obama fan who one year ago today shot republican congressmen and police officers

more lies....what a shock....NOT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0