ms maggie

How stupid is this Trump fool?

61 posts in this topic

I didn't believe this until I saw the video. Look how sincere he looks.

Yikes.

6 minutes ago, Calamari said:

He's mad.

This won't end well.

I hope you are wrong and we can just wait out the nightmare, but I am becoming less and less confident as time slowly passes. 

Most disturbing thing is he appears to actually believe his own nonsense. 

9 hours ago, Calamari said:

He's mad.

This won't end well.

He’s not crazy he’s just a liar and a narcissist 

Trump also had met with Corporal Radar O'Reilly and has agreed to lead a multinational effort to search the depths of the Sea of Japan for Colonel Blake's body.

5 minutes ago, michiganjoe said:

Most disturbing thing is he appears to actually believe his own nonsense. 

I'm not so sure that's the case. The Pres.'s always made nonsensical claims: what he does believe is that he can "get away" w/ it because he's "a star!"

Back some 30 yr ago when he launched his (ultimately short-lived) Trump Shuttle, he did so by denigrating the safety record of rival Pan Am Shuttle. An adviser, caught off guard, cautioned Trump to "never do that again." Trump grinned & shrugged.

I don't believe a word the Pres. says & have not since I read about his partial-court press for MCA in 1988.

just because you can't understand doesn't make things stupid

Liberals don't want peace in the Korean peninsula.  They want to wait 60 years for Kim to die to try and fix the Korea problem.  He's the only game in town, being butthurt that Obama ignored the problem doesn't help.  Obama ignored many, many problems.  You should be proud we have a President that's a hood ornament (Trump), not a tail pipe (Obama).

1 minute ago, Boobie said:

Liberals don't want peace in the Korean peninsula.  They want to wait 60 years for Kim to die to try and fix the Korea problem.  He's the only game in town, being butthurt that Obama ignored the problem doesn't help.  Obama ignored many, many problems.  You should be proud we have a President that's a hood ornament (Trump), not a tail pipe (Obama).

:lol:

Such a stupid post.

3 minutes ago, ivanbalt said:

Such a stupid post.

But one of his longest ever!  

Posted (edited)

lol....looks like the Balmer Boys are upset Trump wins again.  Bad day in Dundalk?   lol

sniveling is a horrible look.

Edited by Boobie

3 minutes ago, Norman said:

But one of his longest ever!  

He should stick to short but stupid posts. Less embarrassing for him. :P 

Using Boobie's automobile analogy, perhaps Trump is actually a loose cog in the transmission, which could explain the inability to get his brain in gear. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Boobie said:

lol....looks like the Balmer Boys are upset Trump wins again.  Bad day in Dundalk?   lol

Starting and ending a line with "lol" is a horrible look.  3 for 3 on this thread with dumb things to say.  Can you go 4 for 4?

9 minutes ago, Boobie said:

Tell us exactly...what doesTrump win?

I will await your reply.

16 minutes ago, Boobie said:

Typical Trump troll speak.

1 hour ago, Boobie said:

You can't be serious.  No sane person, whether Liberal or Conservative, wants war.  Starting wars (or rather responding to aggression) is not a Democrat or Republican prerogative.  of the last 5 wars (korea, viet nam, Iraq (twice) and afghanistan) the Democrats "started" two and the Repbulicans "three".  Sounds pretty close to me.   There is no evidence, other than Trump's incoherent rants, that Obama ignored any international obligation.  To the contrary, he and his administration tried address the critical issues with more than just rhetoric.  While one may disagree with the Iran nuclear deal in that it didn't go far enough, it did do something substantive.  More than what has come out of the North Korea talks, so far.  Obama enacted a number of domestic initiatives to try to build something positive.  All Trump has done is tear down everything, Obama, Bush, and others have done.  And you can't seriously think North Korea (and the Russa, for that matter) are more important than the EU, Canada, and Japan??!

4 minutes ago, GRF said:

You can't be serious.  No sane person, whether Liberal or Conservative, wants war.  Starting wars (or rather responding to aggression) is not a Democrat or Republican prerogative.  of the last 5 wars (korea, viet nam, Iraq (twice) and afghanistan) the Democrats "started" two and the Repbulicans "three".  Sounds pretty close to me.   There is no evidence, other than Trump's incoherent rants, that Obama ignored any international obligation.  To the contrary, he and his administration tried address the critical issues with more than just rhetoric.  While one may disagree with the Iran nuclear deal in that it didn't go far enough, it did do something substantive.  More than what has come out of the North Korea talks, so far.  Obama enacted a number of domestic initiatives to try to build something positive.  All Trump has done is tear down everything, Obama, Bush, and others have done.  And you can't seriously think North Korea (and the Russa, for that matter) are more important than the EU, Canada, and Japan??!

Don't feed the troll, his name says it all.

1 hour ago, Boobie said:

just because you can't understand doesn't make things stupid

Oh I understand parents of Korean War vets would be well over 100. Yet Trump kept running into them...how strange.

Mmmmm Kool Aid.....

1 hour ago, ivanbalt said:

Starting and ending a line with "lol" is a horrible look.  3 for 3 on this thread with dumb things to say.  Can you go 4 for 4?

McBoobiole never fails to deliver.

29 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

Oh I understand parents of Korean War vets would be well over 100. Yet Trump kept running into them...how strange.

Mmmmm Kool Aid.....

My last living uncle is a Korean War vet. He is 89. His parents (my maternal grandparents) died in 1978 and 1980. Trump continues to reinforce his Moron persona. :P

2 minutes ago, Boobie said:

Fun Fact:

North Korea has previously pledged denuclearization in 1985,1992,1994,2002,2003,2005,2006,2008,2010,2011,2012 and 2016!

12 hours ago, ms maggie said:

I didn't believe this until I saw the video. Look how sincere he looks.

Yikes.

Chillingly stupid.

2 hours ago, Boobie said:

So you were unable to defend Trumps stupid statement and chose to deflect.

You do that so often.

6 minutes ago, NCBirdfan said:

Fun Fact:

North Korea has previously pledged denuclearization in 1985,1992,1994,2002,2003,2005,2006,2008,2010,2011,2012 and 2016!

But this time they mean it!  Kim Jung Un told him so!  And he's his friend and his friend would never lie to him.