ms maggie

How stupid is this Trump fool?

60 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, songfourone said:

Thanks for the Cliffsnotes!!

Actually I think it is a very succinct and accurate summary.

Sad ….isn't it.

Like my wife said the other night....'How long is it going to take the America do dig out from underneath this dung heap that Trump has thrown on us.'

I suggested to here that maybe at least our allies will realize it was not the America  but really just Trump. Her response; 'Maybe, but they will also look at Congress the peoples most direct way to government and it's sitting on it's thumbs....which to some allies....could be interpreted as 'they (Congress) are us'-Pogo." 

My wife is very smart. 

Edited by Guido2

Was Pres.Obama or Pres.GW Bush talked about on this board as much and as often as Donald Trump? 

I definitely dont recall either of them being in the national news as much nor with the persistent  controversy of Donald Trump, and they both served two terms!

Imagine...two terms of Donald Trump! I certainly hope not. If he gets a second term I will completely cut him off, instead of just every other week or so as I do now.

18 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Actually I think it is a very succinct and accurate summary.

Sad ….isn't it.

Like my wife said the other night....'How long is it going to take the America do dig out from underneath this dung heap that Trump has thrown on us.'

I suggested to here that maybe at least our allies will realize it was not the America  but really just Trump. Her response; 'Maybe, but they will also look at Congress the peoples most direct way to government and it's sitting on it's thumbs....which to some allies....could be interpreted as 'they (Congress) are us'-Pogo." 

My wife is very smart. 

She sounds really smart.  Usually the women are.🙂 I'm voting for women in 2018 and 2020, men in politics are really making me question their judgment. 

Except for Larry Hogan. 🤗

14 minutes ago, prodigalson1 said:

She sounds really smart.  Usually the women are.🙂 I'm voting for women in 2018 and 2020, men in politics are really making me question their judgment. 

Except for Larry Hogan. 🤗

She is for the most part.

She was pretty dumb when she married. me. :D But then she always had a soft spot for needy strays....our 20 some odd cats over the past 35 years ...that banged on the back door and asked 'do you have any space here' ….attest to that. :D

Edited by Guido2

On 6/14/2018 at 7:56 AM, ivanbalt said:

:lol:

Such a stupid post.

Yet it does seem that any good news about the U.S. evokes a lot of whining and naysaying from our Liberal friends.

It's as if they want the U.S. to fail.

6 minutes ago, VOSA said:

Yet it does seem that any good news about the U.S. evokes a lot of whining and naysaying from our Liberal friends.

It's as if they want the U.S. to fail.

Good news? You know you could bring back slavery and the economy would boom too. The only question is how tall can you build the Tower of Babel before it falls down? An economy structured around a handful of billionaires has no, none, zero, nada, zilch long term chance of success. If you ask your whining liberal friends they would say they don't want to see the US fail by being manhandled by greedy baboons. 

16 minutes ago, zenwalk said:

Good news? You know you could bring back slavery and the economy would boom too. The only question is how tall can you build the Tower of Babel before it falls down? An economy structured around a handful of billionaires has no, none, zero, nada, zilch long term chance of success. If you ask your whining liberal friends they would say they don't want to see the US fail by being manhandled by greedy baboons. 

Q.E.D.

On 6/14/2018 at 9:27 AM, Chesapeake Spirit said:

Don't feed the troll, his name says it all.

I have great respect and love for boobies.  Just not Boobie.

On 6/13/2018 at 9:58 PM, ms maggie said:

I didn't believe this until I saw the video. Look how sincere he looks.

Yikes.

I guess he got the really old vote :) ....

12 hours ago, Eastside Terp said:

I guess he got the really old vote :) ....

we know for sure he got the uneducated and uninformed vote