Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

capefire19

Severna Park at Broadneck

4 posts in this topic

Ok this should be considered the game of the year in Anne Arundel County. Ive been waiting for this game since last year when Severna Park held off Broadneck 12-7 at SP. The not so friendly neighborhood rivalry has intesified the last few years. Both Broadneck and Severna Park come in 8-1 records and will be a great game. Both teams are a lock for the playoffs but both need to win for home field advantage. Also Arundel 8-1 will be co county champs of the winner of this game SP does not play Arundel this year, Broadneck defeated the Wildcats 24-13. Both teams are good on defense but Broadnecks offense has been terrible and SP seems to have the better offense. Should be a great game for everyone to see.

the bruins will wib this close game with what has done the job all season-the defensive unit. i expect severna park to try everything and anything to win this but be unsucssful. Broadneck's home field advantage in the playoffs is at stake here.

the bruins will wib this close game with what has done the job all season-the defensive unit. i expect severna park to try everything and anything to win this but be unsucssful. Broadneck's home field advantage in the playoffs is at stake here.

I agree, I think there's a very good chance the Bruins will "wib" :D this one. Without Hunt, a D1 UNC-bound lax player, a good portion of the Falcon offense is gone.

But that's why they play the game...anything can happen. :eek: Win or lose, an excellent tune-up game for the playoffs.

I agree, I think there's a very good chance the Bruins will "wib" this one. Without Hunt, a D1 UNC-bound lax player, a good portion of the Falcon offense is gone.

they haven't even played yet, save the excuses