Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

El-Amin

Baltimore County week 10 games

21 posts in this topic

Hereford vs Eastern Tech: Too close to call. I would like Tech to win (bonus points for NT), both teams are evenly matched. I believe Hereford's #42 may make the difference.

Kenwood vs. Perry Hall: Perry Hall has to begin it's play-off caliber of play a week early. They have a good shot at playing a mediocore (by MOCO standards) Sherwood in the first round.

Randallstown vs. Milford: Big westside rivalry. The bands will be crankin for this one. I believe Milford will rebound from last weeks loss.

Sparrows Point vs. New Town: Two play-off bound teams. The Pointers are quietly racking up big points, and are looking really good. This game is too close to call.

Owings Mills vs. Lansdowne: I believe Owings Mills will get a victory, and build off of it for next season.

Dundalk vs. Patapsco: Next to the westside games...Dundalk/Patapsco is a big rivalry...The battle of Wise Avenue...I like Dundalk in this one.

Hereford vs ET - What can I say, this is the game of the week for me, two great programs and true rivals. Should be a defensive battle, special teams may make the difference in this game. Each team with only one loss, the loss to ET last years pushed the bulls out of a playoff opportunity and there are plenty of senior bulls that remember the agony of defeat from that game. Bulls playing for home field advantage first round of playoffs and pride. No surprise here I am picking my bulls by 7.The fun starts Thursday night when the JV teams play for the 1a/2a County Title in the Zone. High school football at its best!

Hereford vs Eastern Tech: Too close to call. I would like Tech to win (bonus points for NT), both teams are evenly matched. I believe Hereford's #42 may make the difference.

Kenwood vs. Perry Hall: Perry Hall has to begin it's play-off caliber of play a week early. They have a good shot at playing a mediocore (by MOCO standards) Sherwood in the first round.

Randallstown vs. Milford: Big westside rivalry. The bands will be crankin for this one. I believe Milford will rebound from last weeks loss.

Sparrows Point vs. New Town: Two play-off bound teams. The Pointers are quietly racking up big points, and are looking really good. This game is too close to call.

Owings Mills vs. Lansdowne: I believe Owings Mills will get a victory, and build off of it for next season.

Dundalk vs. Patapsco: Next to the westside games...Dundalk/Patapsco is a big rivalry...The battle of Wise Avenue...I like Dundalk in this one.

Hereford vs Eastern Tech: Hereford by 3 --very close game

Kenwood vs. Perry Hall: Perry Hall by 14

Randallstown vs. Milford: Randallstown by 3

eastern/hereford- huge huge game both jv and varsity, as you look at the history, each team swaps victories every year, last year eastern won, year before hereford, then eastern, then hereford. so i believe its herefords turn to win this year. and i pick them by 7.

kenwood/perry hall- big game for both teams, but i think perry hall is too big and physical for kenwood. perry hall by 10

randallstown/milford mill- MM just isnt the same team as last year. they lost alot of players and it shows in their losses. i pick randallstown by 7

sparrows point/new town- another great game, but new town should win this one by 10 if they are disiplined.

owingsmills/lansdowne- hmmmmmmmmm i dunno what to say about this one, someone needs to get a win, i say lansdowne beats owings mills by 14

dundalk/patapsco- patapsco just isnt good this year. dundalk by 7

Hereford vs Eastern Tech: Hereford by 3

Kenwood vs. Perry Hall: Perry hall in a blowout

Randallstown vs. Milford: Randallstowne in a close one

Sparrows Point vs. New Town: New towne in a close one

Owings Mills vs. Lansdowne: Who cares, lansdowne by 7

Dundalk vs. Patapsco: Who cares, patapsco wins

Franklin vs. Dulaney: franklin wins in a blowout

Hereford vs Eastern Tech: Eastern by 3

Kenwood vs. Perry Hall: Perry hall by 7

Randallstown vs. Milford: Randallstowne in a close one

Sparrows Point vs. New Town: Sparrows point hasen't beaten anyone. they lost big to overlea and eastern. they don't have the horses to run with new town. New Town by 14 or more.

Owings Mills vs. Lansdowne: lansdowne by 14

Franklin vs. Dulaney: franklin blows the door's off dulaney

Dundalk vs. Patapsco: Who cares, patapsco wins

Maybe not to the county but for these two teams this game is huge. Dundalk is not to lose to Patapsco.. I got the Derrty winning by 14

I care.

I've seen both these teams play this year.

They are both struggling and have very few kids in uniform.

The easy thing to do in both those situations is just quit.

They haven't.

For that, they have my full respect.

God bless 'em both.

yea i feel the same way about owings mills. they are usually gettin beat at least 35-0 at halftime and they still come out and play the 2nd half. i hope they get some good coaches soon and turn that around so they won't be the laughing stock of baltimore county anymore

yea i feel the same way about owings mills. they are usually gettin beat at least 35-0 at halftime and they still come out and play the 2nd half. i hope they get some good coaches soon and turn that around so they won't be the laughing stock of baltimore county anymore

Tell me about it, 0-29 and counting! My son played on the '97 state quarter-finalist team when they went 9-1. This team is a far cry from the team whose last win came agains Franklin back in '03. Plenty of good, hard-working athletes participate on the wrestling squad, a program that's among the elite in the state, but the turnout for football remains very low. In '04 it got so bad that the JV canceled its last game. With all that I see Lansdowne taking Owings Mills big by 2 TD's or more. Lansdowne played Pikesville very well and almost won in the 4th quarter, Pikesville just dominated Owings Mills. Love to come out and watch the Eagles, but I think I'll have to go to the Hereford/ET game.

Hereford vs Eastern Tech: Hereford by 3 .....

Kenwood vs. Perry Hall: Perry Hall by 10 .. know who I like here ... Fleming could break one for a long TD .. envision Mattison riding on his back for twenty yards or more .. wild sight to behold...... Mattison is as good on defense, as he is at the helm on O .....

Towson - Parkville - I like Generals # 22 a lot .. still think Knights overall team speed will take this one, at HOME !

Randallstown vs. Milford: Randallstown by 3

Hereford - Eastern Tech - Game of the week. Bulls in a real good one !

Kenwood - Perry Hall - Gators pull away in the 3rd qtr. Win by 10 ...

Randallstown - Milford - Rams win by 7

Sparrows Point - Newtown .. Newtown in a very good game

Dundalk - Patapsco - Eagles pull away in the second half ...

Owins Mills - Lansdowne - Lansdowne by 7

Dulaney - Franklin ....hhmmm ... " NO COMMENT " for good reason ...... Only glimmer of hope is that the Lions played them tough last year .. keep the turnovers down please .. who knows !!!! We have recruited Tony Stewart this week, hoping his recent good fortune will rub off somehow ... wake up ..... aagghhh ..

Part of me wants to say Hereford in a close one. But by saying this I also got to say the following week I have Eatern beating Hereford in just as close of a game in the 1st Rd. of the states. WHoever wins this game gets the privledge of playing Edmonson in the regional final. No matter who wins( ET or Hereford) They win the region. Maybe Eastern can win and become something other then a baseball powerhouse.

Part of me wants to say Hereford in a close one. But by saying this I also got to say the following week I have Eatern beating Hereford in just as close of a game in the 1st Rd. of the states. WHoever wins this game gets the privledge of playing Edmonson in the regional final. No matter who wins( ET or Hereford) They win the region. Maybe Eastern can win and become something other then a baseball powerhouse.

So you feel that Edmondson doesn't have a chance against Hereford or eastern Tech?

Originally Posted by HitMan

Part of me wants to say Hereford in a close one. But by saying this I also got to say the following week I have Eatern beating Hereford in just as close of a game in the 1st Rd. of the states. WHoever wins this game gets the privledge of playing Edmonson in the regional final. No matter who wins( ET or Hereford) They win the region. Maybe Eastern can win and become something other then a baseball powerhouse

while i think that eastern and hereford are both very good i don't think That either team is as good as edmonson. Edmonson 's line averages 300 lbs. their fullbacks are both converted lineman and both weigh 260 or more. they have a couple guys on their team that may be faster than anyone in baltimore co. their QB has a big arm and is also very fast. The one edge i would give both eastern and hereford is their coaching staffs. I'm just not sure that will be enough

while i think that eastern and hereford are both very good i don't think That either team is as good as edmonson. Edmonson 's line averages 300 lbs. their fullbacks are both converted lineman and both weigh 260 or more. they have a couple guys on their team that may be faster than anyone in baltimore co. their QB has a big arm and is also very fast. The one edge i would give both eastern and hereford is their coaching staffs. I'm just not sure that will be enough

Neither team is as good as Edmondson? Just because Edmonson may have a big line and a couple of fast guys doesn't necessarily mean there better. ET and Hereford may not have players as as big or as fast as Edmondson, but there coaching staffs and the consistency of their players make up for that.

Edmondson is a very good team and whether it's Hereford or ET, the winner in the regional final probably won't be decided until the very last seconds of the game.

Neither team is as good as Edmondson? Just because Edmonson may have a big line and a couple of fast guys doesn't necessarily mean there better. ET and Hereford may not have players as as big or as fast as Edmondson, but there coaching staffs and the consistency of their players make up for that.

Edmondson is a very good team and whether it's Hereford or ET, the winner in the regional final probably won't be decided until the very last seconds of the game.

Edmondson has an A-1 coaching staff. On par with Eastern and Hereford...They don't have the titles to show for it yet, because they are young. The 2A North regional championship should be as exciting and evenly macthed as the Eastern/Hereford game.

Edmondson is a very good team and whether it's Hereford or ET, the winner in the regional final probably won't be decided until the very last seconds of the game

I agree with you 100% on the coaching stand point. simply on the fact that i know that the staffs at ET and Hereford will have their guy as prepaired as possible and they always put together a great game plan. no matter who it is that plays in the 2a north finals it will be a very intresting matchup and a great game to watch . I just feel having seen all three teams on numerous occasions that edmonson has more weapons.

I agree with you 100% on the coaching stand point. simply on the fact that i know that the staffs at ET and Hereford will have their guy as prepaired as possible and they always put together a great game plan. no matter who it is that plays in the 2a north finals it will be a very intresting matchup and a great game to watch . I just feel having seen all three teams on numerous occasions that edmonson has more weapons.

I think every coach prepairs their team as much as possible. So do you think that Edmondson is just going to send their kids out there and make a game plan as they go?

I dont think edmondson is just gonna lay flat against hereford or eastern tech. Edmondson is a very good team this year and deserve to be #1 seed. It will be an interesting year in the playoffs this year.

I think every coach prepairs their team as much as possible. So do you think that Edmondson is just going to send their kids out there and make a game plan as they go?

I strongly disagree that every coach prepairs their team as much as possible. some coaches don't watch film. some coaches watch one tape on opponents others watch more. some don't scout their opponents. some coaches are just better at putting game plan's together than others. my comment was not to disrespect the edmonson coaches. i don't know them and would not disrespect them even if i did. however i do know the ET and Hereford coaches. my comment was just out of respect for the jobs they do year in and year out. in my opinion they are two of the best in the business at doing what they do.

on the coaching note, clipper, i agree with you. those two programs do have GREAT coaching staffs, it's going to be a dog fight between two schools with great coaches as well as players. Another area coach who deserves some recognition is Nick Arminio, the coach at Perry Hall. During his four-year tenure at the school his record speaks for itself- 35-9, and 20 straight county wins before the loss to Franklin. I believe Hall will pull away in the middle of the second quarter against Kenwood, who will try to adjust at halftime, but with no luck. My final for this one is Perry Hall- 27, Kenwood-7

This game will spark the fire for the playoff-bound gators!

Yeah, I remember when they said the same thing about Edmondson/ Hereford back in 2002 and we all know what happened to the Red Storm in that one. I still have that one on tape!