Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

B-Ball lover

Temple Time!!!

3 posts in this topic

Sir Jazz, It's that time of year! I told you at the end of last season I would get with you when it was time.Keisha is doing well at Temple,I spoke with Coach Staley and she told me that I would be proud of how hard Keisha is working .She is very pleased with her work ethic and said that she is a very gifted player.I am very grateful that she is able to learn the game from such a great mentor on and off the court.I am headed to Philly tomorrow for a exhibition game against the ny gazelles.They play some great teams ,look on the temple website for the schedule.The toughest game this season should be the one against the national champs(MARYLAND)on Dec,10.I remember your not to far away so check out my girl when you can.I'll be at every home game and a few away games.She is being given the oppurtunity to start at the 2,I am very proud of all the hard work she has put in to get this far.I am certain that she will take this oppurtunity and build on it ,the sky is the limit!!! HARD WORK DOES PAY OFF!!See you at Temple!:)

Sir Jazz, It's that time of year! I told you at the end of last season I would get with you when it was time.Keisha is doing well at Temple,I spoke with Coach Staley and she told me that I would be proud of how hard Keisha is working .She is very pleased with her work ethic and said that she is a very gifted player.I am very grateful that she is able to learn the game from such a great mentor on and off the court.I am headed to Philly tomorrow for a exhibition game against the ny gazelles.They play some great teams ,look on the temple website for the schedule.The toughest game this season should be the one against the national champs(MARYLAND)on Dec,10.I remember your not to far away so check out my girl when you can.I'll be at every home game and a few away games.She is being given the oppurtunity to start at the 2,I am very proud of all the hard work she has put in to get this far.I am certain that she will take this oppurtunity and build on it ,the sky is the limit!!! HARD WORK DOES PAY OFF!!See you at Temple!:)

you must've been reading my mind!!! i went to their website last week and read keisha's bio, very nice!!!

i'll definitely do what i can to get to any games i can.. tell her 'hello' for me and to do her thang!!!!

hey!! do you know whatever happened to britt gordon and ashley thomas??? :confused:

Unfortunately neither one of them are playing at this time.I think that Ashley transfered from Radford,I don't know what school she is attending and Brittney will be attending VT but won't play this season .