Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xavier

Miller Lite Flight Deck @ M&T bank

7 posts in this topic

On either side of the endzone seating, there is a break between the endzone sections and the concourse sections of the upper deck. This forms 4 notches so to speak and Miller has taken them over although I didn't see it at the 1st or 2nd home games this year. I believe Mr. Modell was considering putting a giant Raven with red blinking eyes in one of the notches at one time but it cost too much.

It's kind of a shame that Miller is taking over these places because it offers a unique viewpoint to check out the game for a few plays. Now i'm sure you'll have to pay thru the nose. I won't. All other beers besides budlite should be outlawed at the stadium. They now have those metal bottles that keep the beer super cold, while all the other vendors could care less if they sell you a piss warm plastic beer for $8. They should be kicked in the balls.

Hey, maybe you'll get to meet the MTL Commish! :D

if the miller lite girls are there they will take your picture and superimpose in next to the comish for you, free!!! well, actually it sucks and its a waste of time