Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BCC

City College V Franklin

26 posts in this topic

We had alot of folks saying Franklin will beat City! How?????

How?...easy...the folks who say Franklin will win are the same folk who have not had the sense to see the Knights play. Come saturday, those same folks will simply evaporate into thin air.

hmmm. I don't get it. Sure it's good to take it one game at a time. But I think the measuring stick will take place after City or Franklin leaves Baltimore.

On any given sunday any team stands a chance, but I think most people, well at least myself, is more like "City vs them other teams (Gywnn Park, Friendly, Urbana, Kennedy) as opposed to getting all hyped up over City vs. Franklin.

You think Sherwood is getting all hyped up to play Perry Hall. I'm sure they aren't taking PH lightly, but I think its like, "well lets measure ourselves vs. Flowers, Northwest, and Quince Orchard." Beating PH, well in everyones minds that's what they are SUPPOSED to do. Like when a player scores a touchdown and starts celebrating and the coach says "act like you've been their before."

The thing is, the people from Franklin etc. haven't really said all that much (as far as creating threads talking about blowouts). Seems like certain people on these boards time and time again fire up the opposition (and end up losing). And the irony is that it keeps happening.

If I was a particular sponsor of a team, I'd say (regardless of if In my heart I felt we'd beat them by 5 scores) "well their a well coached team, and the players play hard. Hopefully it well be a well fought game."

But some people just simply like to give bulletin board material to the other team. The Steelers would like to thank Jeremy Shockey. And the Patriots would like to thank Freddy Mitchell. Nothing gets a team fired up like disrespect and/or boasting.

"SO what do you think the score will be?"

City 35 Franklin 14.

I think most people, well at least myself, is more like "City vs them other teams (Gywnn Park, Friendly, Urbana, Kennedy) as opposed to getting all hyped up over City vs. Franklin.

I'll take City, too much size, too physical. Franklin does have a shot, and does deserve quite a bit of credit for a fine year win or lose.

Can City College pass the ball? If so, they will run deep into the playoffs. If not, some Jedis will be upset. I think BCC wins, but let's see how they win. Nobody on any previous post has broken down the weaknesses of City. I can't rely on the Knights for an unbiased opinion, but few of the county posters have seen them play. So how can you judge a team you have not seen?

Can City College pass the ball? If so, they will run deep into the playoffs. If not, some Jedis will be upset. I think BCC wins, but let's see how they win. Nobody on any previous post has broken down the weaknesses of City. I can't rely on the Knights for an unbiased opinion, but few of the county posters have seen them play. So how can you judge a team you have not seen?

Its not that we are unwilling to give you a unbiased opinion, City fans love their team to much to give away hints online. We know what the shortcomings are but we are'nt saying. Another reason why most of us Jedis do not speak about the flaws is because so many of the county fans refuse to lower their snobby assed standards and pay homage to the Knights. The time for shock and awe is coming....

City's D is simply VIOLENT and extremely NASTY.

I am so sick of hearing about City's D ! WE/Franklin are going to stump a mud hole in shiXX City!

I am so sick of hearing about City's D ! WE/Franklin are going to stump a mud hole in shiXX City!

Once gain, we ask...have you seen this team in which you and your pals intend to stomp a mud hole in.

I think City will win and have a fairly easy time doing so.

thanks for supporting the Baltimore COunty teams!!!!!!!

Once gain, we ask...have you seen this team in which you and your pals intend to stomp a mud hole in.

Yes we watched tape of the MErvo game! If they play like they did against Mervo its lights out!

thanks for supporting the Baltimore COunty teams!!!!!!!

By the way Fal...umm...just wondering what your Jersey number is...care to tell us.

By the way Fal...umm...just wondering what your Jersey number is...care to tell us.

What you think I am a punk or something number 75! what! you going to do something about it!

What you think I am a punk or something number 75! what! you going to do something about it!

Yes we are.............you are now on standby status.

Agentorange...come my young apprentice and s(cith) Lord...we shall leave his fate to that of our Black Knights...the time for talk is over...and vain as well.