Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phesman77

48-10 All River Hill

8 posts in this topic

Saw the game. As I posted earlier in the week, would have been surprised if this was less than a 2 TD margin. Good season SP. RH rolls onward.

so much for river hill being in a 'weak' county league, huh?

:rolleyes:

No idea about that (ie. "weak county league"), and clearly RH is a very good team, and oh, by the way, NOBODY is surprised by the outcome. But I suspect the folks (I did not) that made those comments were comparing to MoCo and/ or PG County teams. At least at 3A and 4A, these two counties have historically set the bar - year after year, after year. No disrespect to RH, but time will tell as RH faces stiffer competition. :D But clearly RH looks like the real deal this season.

No idea about that (ie. "weak county league"), and clearly RH is a very good team, and oh, by the way, NOBODY is surprised by the outcome. But I suspect the folks (I did not) that made those comments were comparing to MoCo and/ or PG County teams. At least at 3A and 4A, these two counties have historically set the bar - year after year, after year. No disrespect to RH, but time will tell as RH faces stiffer competition. :D But clearly RH looks like the real deal this season.

Maybe they need a good butt whippin to fire 'em up!