Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

strech

Hereford Bulls - Thank you Boys!

6 posts in this topic

I just wanted to thank you boys for demonstating how far a great team can go when they work together. You boys face a lot of pressure and opposition for reasons that I will not go into, but that is not what this team is about. It is about a group of young men doing the best they can with the gifts God gave them and that you have done to perfection. You are a group of athletic, fast , intelligent, winners and play with heart. A little more size would have been nice, but you take what you have and do the best with it, that is a life lesson not just football and you have learned this lesson well. Some teams have some very talented individuals but never experience how powerful a team can be by working together, you have experience this and can use it for success in business and other groups. Coaches, thank you for your dedication to this program and these boys, the work you do benefits these boys far beyond the win/loss record.

Boys congratulations on representing your school, community and families well. Seniors, I expect to continue to hear great things about all of you in the future. Juniors, I look forward to another great season next year.

I just wanted to thank you boys for demonstating how far a great team can go when they work together. You boys face a lot of pressure and opposition for reasons that I will not go into, but that is not what this team is about. It is about a group of young men doing the best they can with the gifts God gave them and that you have done to perfection. You are a group of athletic, fast , intelligent, winners and play with heart. A little more size would have been nice, but you take what you have and do the best with it, that is a life lesson not just football and you have learned this lesson well. Some teams have some very talented individuals but never experience how powerful a team can be by working together, you have experience this and can use it for success in business and other groups. Coaches, thank you for your dedication to this program and these boys, the work you do benefits these boys far beyond the win/loss record.

Boys congratulations on representing your school, community and families well. Seniors, I expect to continue to hear great things about all of you in the future. Juniors, I look forward to another great season next year.

2006 Bulls,

Thanks for making us all proud. You played with the heart of giants!

I don't think I can add anything to Stretch's thoughts except thank God there were no really serious injuries.

Thanks Bulls, GREAT SEASON , juniors you know what has to happen before next year. SIZE & SPEED see you in the weight room and on the wrestling mat. ( Plato quote: one wrestler's worth three soldiers)

Thanks Bulls, GREAT SEASON , juniors you know what has to happen before next year. SIZE & SPEED see you in the weight room and on the wrestling mat. ( Plato quote: one wrestler's worth three soldiers)

Enjoyed watching the Bulls once again this year. Your entire football program is one of the best in the Baltimore area ...PERIOD !! See ya in the wrestling tourneys soon .... Love the Plato comparison .....