Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

El-Amin

Great season New Town...

3 posts in this topic

Great season. 9-2 is an indication of an outstanding football team. You made it to the regional championship game in just your 3rd year of existence, and have never experienced a losing season. Many programs have been around for decades that have yet to accomplish that.

To the senior class; you were the "original Titans"...You remember not having a weight room, practice field or game field, and those horribly ugly uniforms. I know that several of you are weighing in on many scholarship opportunities. Good luck to all in the future.

To the underclassmen, next season begins today !!! The weight room is open to all....

When I saw them in the jamboree I made the comment that of all the Baltimore county teams I saw that day, they stuck out to me. They really looked good from the start. Congrats to Rich (one of the "next generation" of solid coaches) his staff and the kids over there. The West side has one every year that pops through and makes a run.

Again on coach Stichel, check the sidelines these days, there are some good young head guys and coordinators in this area. Jones and Burgos aren't exactly grandparents either.