Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kgt

John Carroll Nationally-Ranked Basketball

945 posts in this topic

First A conference game! I can't wait.

Elevation, I'll take a pad and pencil to write down the final score this time.:P

who is pickin jc to win tomorrow against spalding

spalding not that good. JC by 15-20.

I'll say JC by 5...Spalding lost to a good Gibbons team, they have better guards than JC. If they can stop Brice or Moore they will win by more than 5, if not then Spalding could get the win...

Gonzaga was bustin CHC! 17-0 when I left, wow! CHC couldn't put it in the bucket.

Gonzaga might be the best team in the WCAC this year. They've been running roughshot over teams since the summer. CHC is in a transition year and I'm not sold on Jon Graham yet.

JC by 20.

St. Marys > Spalding

JC > St. Marys

JC >> Spalding

JC will probably lose cause their just all around bad. The 7 foot kid needs to develop some motor skills.

JC will probably lose cause their just all around bad. The 7 foot kid needs to develop some motor skills.

Classy post right there.

man he must be bad if he is going to central florida. and thier team must be bad when they have at least 5 d1 players.

jc took it to spalding tonight they took the lead from the very beginning and never looked back

the boys are ranked 22nd by espn.com

No. 22 in the country and no. 15 in The Sun.

Wow!

What, does he need to learn how to change the oil or something?

I could see him getting some playing time too with being the only player over 6"9 and being a freshman.

I think The Sun Paper did JC a favor in their Top 15 poll that was released today. I believe they will finish somewhere between 5-10, so the current ranking will relieve some of the pressure of their obviously inflated ranking by ESPN.

I think The Sun Paper did JC a favor in their Top 15 poll that was released today. I believe they will finish somewhere between 5-10, so the current ranking will relieve some of the pressure of their obviously inflated ranking by ESPN.

haha you cant be serious

haha you cant be serious

Not sure I undertsand your response. This was not intended as a put down, but from most of your posts you seem to have a chip on your shoulder about JC basketball.

i live in bel air ive been watchin them play for many years now and i think they will finish around 14th or 15th

So Edgewood travels to JC tomorrow for an 8:00 game. I don't know much about them, how are they doing so far? Any notables on team?

JC over Edgewood tonight, 62-41

dominating performance by JC, Edgewood made a small run with about 5 minutes left, but it was all JC.

Great performances by Josh Wiegand, Issiah Philmore, and Jakub Kusmierik.

JC over Edgewood tonight, 62-41

dominating performance by JC, Edgewood made a small run with about 5 minutes left, but it was all JC.

Great performances by Josh Wiegand, Issiah Philmore, and Jakub Kusmierik.

its not very difficult dominate edgewood