Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trace21230

Os Opening Day Tix Selling for Up to $548 Each on Stubhub

7 posts in this topic

Stubhub, as I understand it, is not an auction site, but more like a classified's listing. Whoever is asking that much for tickets is nuts, unless they're luxury box tickets.

By contrast, Nationals Opening Day tickets are maxed out at $401, and that's for the "PNC Diamond Club." What is that?

Because there are no club seats in the obsolete RFK Stadium, the seats closest to the field are Diamond Club seats. For the price of a ticket (I believe $120) you get access to a buffet and free food with waiter service at your seat.

Because there are no club seats in the obsolete RFK Stadium, the seats closest to the field are Diamond Club seats. For the price of a ticket (I believe $120) you get access to a buffet and free food with waiter service at your seat.

Actually $100 tickets plus private parking. My company has 4 of them behind home plate. We used them for the Yanks @ Nats series. Correct about the wait staff at your seats. It's all free except for alcoholic drinks, beer, etc. The buffet is outstanding. It's in the Diamond Club above the outfield.

HC

Actually $100 tickets plus private parking. My company has 4 of them behind home plate. We used them for the Yanks @ Nats series. Correct about the wait staff at your seats. It's all free except for alcoholic drinks, beer, etc. The buffet is outstanding. It's in the Diamond Club above the outfield.

HC

That sounds like a good deal to me. It's somewhat similar to the club level at Camden Yards (they wait on you), but better in that it's an all inclusive thing.

That sounds like a good deal to me. It's somewhat similar to the club level at Camden Yards (they wait on you), but better in that it's an all inclusive thing.

It's a great deal considering the company I work for picks up the tab! The buffet is open before the game during BP, etc.and it closes down in the 7th inning I believe. You can still go into the Diamond Club after the 7th for a cold drink (beer, soda or mixed drink). My b-i-l and I did a "Bernie Williams...clap...clap....clap...clap....clap" chant and he turned around, saw us and tipped his cap.

HC