Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrsT

Note to WJZ Meterologist Bernadette Woods

56 posts in this topic

Maybe you missed this math lesson, but there's no such thing as "-0" :rolleyes:

Paraphrasing: "The wind gusts added to the air temperature make it feel like 'minus 0' right now" :eek:

Sounds like another victim of our public education system...:rolleyes:

Paraphrasing: "The wind gusts added to the air temperature make it feel like 'minus 0' right now" :eek:

Maybe she did not major in math, but in computer science, where minus zero exists. ;)

That's:

Kai Jackson 10,793 screw ups

Bernadette Woods 1

I have never seen or heard a person stumble through a NIGHTLY news cast more than Kai Jackson. How did he ever get that job, affiirmative action? If he was a surgeon, he's be behind bars for malpractice.

ybnormal:

"I have never seen or heard a person stumble through a NIGHTLY news cast more than Kai Jackson. How did he ever get that job, affiirmative action? If he was a surgeon, he's be behind bars for malpractice."

I'm sure you think most black people benefited from AA. How did you get by?

ybnormal:

"I have never seen or heard a person stumble through a NIGHTLY news cast more than Kai Jackson. How did he ever get that job, affiirmative action? If he was a surgeon, he's be behind bars for malpractice."

I'm sure you think most black people benefited from AA. How did you get by?

I refuse to dignify your adolecent remark with an answer.

They all make mistakes, both white and black anchors. The anchors we like are forgiven, the ones we dont are villified.

I cant stand Marty Bass. The mere sight and sound of his voice raises my ire.

On the other hand Mary Bubula is seen through rose colored glasses......luv me some Bubula

I heard that last night also. I just posted the same thing on OM. Where do they find them?:rolleyes:

They all make mistakes, both white and black anchors. The anchors we like are forgiven, the ones we dont are villified.

I cant stand Marty Bass. The mere sight and sound of his voice raises my ire.

On the other hand Mary Bubula is seen through rose colored glasses......luv me some Bubula

I'd love a Bubala and Gibala sandwich! :P