Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bronco

Mussina Calls Out Pavano

6,419 posts in this topic

How creepy that someone saved a post from almost 3 years ago. Stalk much?

Some posters here even save a creepy pic or two of a forum member or two here they found on the net. :D

Perhaps you should stick with something you actually know.

That would limit him to discussing...nothing.

Some posters here even save a creepy pic or two of a forum member or two here they found on the net. :D

That, too, is creepy. Not the photo, but that there are internet stalkers out that that would resort to such conduct.

Maybe we will be graced with some photographs from the Bowie event and then certain posters on this forum can spend their time making snide comments about the photographees perceived physical deficiencies. You guys are so cool.

You may rest assured that I would never lower myself to participate in that kind of childish and juvenile smearing of someone on this forum, no matter how much I disagreed with their posts. It's called class, but sadly that's news to many of your friends, and possibly you as well.

There should have been red-faced belligerent apology demands made from some, but I suppose hypocrisy is nothing new.

Maybe we will be graced with some photographs from the Bowie event and then certain posters on this forum can spend their time making snide comments about the photographees perceived physical deficiencies. You guys are so cool.

Got some insecurities you want to talk about there, Trace ? :)

Got some insecurities you want to talk about there, Trace ? :)

Nope! And you surely wouldn't be someone I'd discuss anything personal with. I am continually amazed at how people act. Not everyone was raised right apparently. I am sure something similar will happen to you and then you will remember fondly your smirking snideness and think as you often do, "Trace was right." ;)

"Where are all the Indy trolls now"

I'll ask again, are those your words in your signature that I quoted above Trace?

So, you come out of hibernation to spout your same old intellectually dishonest nonsense about Mike Mussina. Mussina had a strong 2006 season, and Tiger Woods is still the best golfer of the last twenty-plus years.

Has there been any ground broken in that area as yet?

As I was driving home, caught the end of Mussina beinged interviewed on WFAN. He was very engaging. Second, he said that he met with Pavano and apologized to him today. He said his remarks yesterday should not have been made.

You may rest assured that I would never lower myself to participate in that kind of childish and juvenile smearing of someone on this forum, no matter how much I disagreed with their posts. It's called class...

Oh my God.:rolleyes:

1 person likes this

I am sure something similar will happen to you

Possible, but highly unlikely since I ain't dumb enough to make the effort to post my own likeness on the internet.

There's a possible exception here. Back in the 70's I desperately needed some cash so I'm ashamed to admit that I agreed to be a body double for John Holmes in several low budget films.

The risk is minimal though, since the camera never actually took any pictures higher than my waist.

Possible, but highly unlikely since I ain't dumb enough to make the effort to post my own likeness on the internet.

There's a possible exception here. Back in the 70's I desperately needed some cash so I'm ashamed to admit that I agreed to be a body double for John Holmes in several low budget films.

The risk is minimal though, since the camera never actually took any pictures higher than my waist.

Or from anywhere but behind.

Are you sure that it isn't just the risk that is "minimal"?

Has there been any ground broken in that area as yet?

As I was driving home, caught the end of Mussina beinged interviewed on WFAN. He was very engaging. Second, he said that he met with Pavano and apologized to him today. He said his remarks yesterday should not have been made.

And well he should have apologized.. Who appointed Mike Mussina to be Mr. Yankee Spokesman? Who is he to judge his teammates and hold them up to some mythical "Yankee standard"?

To be frank I think Mike Mussina should keep his mouth shut and keep his critical thoughts about his teammates to himself.

Mussina hasn't pitched 200 innings in the last 3 seasons.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/m/mussimi01.shtml

As an aside, Mussina's ERA in his last three post season series have been 4.26, 5.40, and 5.14.

As for my leaving the forum, forget it.. I'm back and I'm here for the whole season. This forum has more than it's share of Yankee wanna be's, Angelos bashers.

(Now if old19fan comes back, almost everyone in the old "posse" could once again ride to the rescue. :) )

Angelos has been a pretty good owner for the O's and he has not received a fair shake on this forum, far from it. I

'll have more to say about that later and about that little misguided "protest" against Angelos at Camden Yards, too.

Or from anywhere but behind.

Are you sure that it isn't just the risk that is "minimal"?

Nicely done, sir.

I genuflect in your general direction. :)

(Now if old19fan comes back, almost everyone in the old "posse" could once again ride to the rescue. :)

I just threw up a little in my own mouth. Hope you're happy.

I just threw up a little in my own mouth. Hope you're happy.

:)

Actually even if Old19 came back we'd still be missing Gator Raven, another excellent poster. (He sent me a PM a couple of years ago saying he had quit and would never post on the forum again because of some of the posters who posted here and the tactics they used). (Luckily I have a much thicker skin than he did)

As an aside, Mussina's ERA in his last three post season series have been 4.26, 5.40, and 5.14.

Strange, haven't seen an Angelos-owned team in the post-season since 1997.

Welcome back. Trace needs all of the help he can get.

we'd still be missing Gator Raven

Now I'm having severe old-timer flashbacks. Gator Raven was probably the most angry and ill-tempered of your whole bunch.

(Now if old19fan comes back, almost everyone in the old "posse" could once again ride to the rescue. :) )

How does one come back from being banned for life? :confused:

Not for lack of trying on his part...he's used more ID's than Maverick Hiker...er I mean Tenn68, no I mean cattle149, no wait Rebel...

i find it freakin hilarious that some gasbags on this site would question mussina as to whether or not he is fit to call pavano out.

on behalf of yankee fans everywhere, STFU bobby.

or, better yet, come back to NYYFANS where we'll thrash you for another baseball season.

pure comedic genius, this guy is...

In other words, he shouldn't bother posting at all!

1 person likes this

what I wanna know is, did Pavano have a pasty expression on his face when Moose called him out? :confused:

1 person likes this

In other words, he shouldn't bother posting at all!

Well...yeah.

Judging by your last couple of sigs, you seem to have a mild obsession with #2. Can I have your old sig which I unintentionally appropriated previously?

Josh Beckett = 5.01 ERA, 16-11 record

Why don't we let them play before you begin running your mouth.

I love phony Yanks fans (ie, those that jumped on the bandwagon and have never lived, or sometimes, ever been in NY).

Hey if you'd be happy with Beckett, that's your problem.

Excellent pull of the old standard bandwagon call. Trust me son I've been a Yanks fan since the 70's. Try that on someone else.

\ Not everyone was raised right apparently.

Not everyone was raised by a stoic factory worker and a German nurse.

1 person likes this

Hey if you'd be happy with Beckett, that's your problem.

Excellent pull of the old standard bandwagon call. Trust me son I've been a Yanks fan since the 70's. Try that on someone else.

Mets fan in the 80's?