Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bronco

Mussina Calls Out Pavano

6,419 posts in this topic

Not everyone was raised by a stoic factory worker and a German nurse.

Why am I suddenly thinking about Cloris Leachman?

Not everyone was raised by a stoic factory worker and a German nurse.

they sound like the type of parents that would have a penchant for buggery.

1 person likes this

Trace is really taking my, all to brief, avatar very seriously.

I wonder why?

I love how Bobby just ropewalked his way through this thread.

1 person likes this

Moose was 22nd in the AL in innings pitched. The closest Oriole is at 29th and considering his record you'd have been better off had he not pitched so much.

Bobby Jr. is right. Mussina's nothing but a whiny crybaby. He hasn't pitched any better for the Yankees than he did for the Orioles despite having the best offense money can buy. What a prima donna loser!:rolleyes:

Bobby Jr. is right. Mussina's nothing but a whiny crybaby. He hasn't pitched any better for the Yankees than he did for the Orioles despite having the best offense money can buy. What a prima donna loser!:rolleyes:

now give bobby the super-secret wink and hand gesture so he knows it's you.

SYD THRIFT WILL RISE AGAIN!!!!!

Does it take more than 47 minutes to drive from Shepherdstown, WV to the Nationals new ballpark?

I love how Bobby just ropewalked his way through this thread.

Cool Avatar.:rolleyes: Looks like Tom Arnold with glasses!:D

I'm not a big football fan, but there's one thing that even an outsider to the sport (like me) can see, and that is Kyle Boller is the man. Baltimore would have been planning a parade right now if Billick would have been smart enough to put him in the game. and that's important for the city because it would have created a winning atmosphere that the O's could have capitalized on.

ask any ex-prison security guard, they'll tell you.

I'm not a big football fan, but there's one thing that even an outsider to the sport (like me) can see, and that is Kyle Boller is the man. Baltimore would have been planning a parade right now if Billick would have been smart enough to put him in the game. and that's important for the city because it would have created a winning atmosphere that the O's could have capitalized on.

ask any ex-prison security guard, they'll tell you.

Aren't you on the wrong forum? Hint, this is not the Ravens side of the board!:eek:

I see the "posse that can't see, shoot, or ride straight" is once again polluting this board.:rolleyes:

All that and Mr. Ropewalk's penchant for buggery on the same thread?? I'm surprised the forum has been able to withstand the urge to shut down.

Hey Norm, good call, typical that he'd wuss out on a response. Telling, very telling.

now give bobby the super-secret wink and hand gesture so he knows it's you.

SYD THRIFT WILL RISE AGAIN!!!!!

I just died laughing. This whole thread is comedic genius.

Well...yeah.

Judging by your last couple of sigs, you seem to have a mild obsession with #2. Can I have your old sig which I unintentionally appropriated previously?

Big....help yourself.

Angelos has been a pretty good owner for the O's and he has not received a fair shake on this forum, far from it.

Now there's a statement we can all agree with... :rolleyes:

Aren't you on the wrong forum? Hint, this is not the Ravens side of the board!:eek:

ultimately, the post was about creating a positive, city-wide attitude for the O's to come home to. that would be a little out of place on a football forum.

did you see where TLTB signed with the Nats. knowing, as we do, how passionately you opposed a DC team, it must make you happy that they signed a player who will be a bigger stone around their necks than he was with the O's.

Now there's a statement we can all agree with... :rolleyes:

:D

A Jim Jones People's Temple type Posse belief.:D

Bobby Jr. is right. Mussina's nothing but a whiny crybaby. <snip> What a prima donna loser!:rolleyes:

No, Mussina is a winner, Peter Angelos is a loser, and bobby jr is never right about anything.

Try again, Stewball.

Early chemistry snafu in the Yankee clubhouse?

hmmmmm.....should be a fun soap opera to watch unfold. :P

TM

Angelos has been a pretty good owner for the O's.

source please.

on what information are you qualifying this statement

No, Mussina is a winner, Peter Angelos is a loser, and bobby jr is never right about anything.

Try again, Stewball.

Bobby correctly called the 2001 Yankee meltdown in the World Series. He's also been right about other things too.

TM

Bobby correctly called the 2001 Yankee meltdown in the World Series. He's also been right about other things too.

TM

Stopped clocks are right twice per day. I think Bobby's been right about one or two times. His power to almost 100 percent correctly misjudge anything related to baseball or football leaves me in awe, it truly does, as does his and Slewfoots obsessions with certain players.

Stopped clocks are right twice per day. I think Bobby's been right about one or two times. His power to almost 100 percent correctly misjudge anything related to baseball or football leaves me in awe, it truly does, as does his and Slewfoots obsessions with certain players.

Clocks do not have reasoning or brains. They are supposed to be right twice aday.

TM

Clocks do not have reasoning or brains.

TM

The same could be said for some people in this world.