Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shutout

High School Boys Soccer

1,161 posts in this topic

Yeah, it's all in good fun, can't wait for the regular season. Mix and match the boys and let them have at it :P

Big thanks to the Liberty HS coaches for organizing the league!

I enjoy watching summer league, I see players from different teams playing for someone else when one side needs a body. Good to see them keep it in perspective and have fun with the games.

NH will surprise many teams as much as i hate to say it

why do you say that? who do they have returning?

i couldnt tell you one name on their team but i do know they gave a few teams a run for their money last season. I have also heard they have been flat out dominating the 6 aside league. I havent seen it though and i know how fluky the league is but i see them being a surprise

How much did Bel Air lose from last year's team?

How much did Bel Air lose from last year's team?

i think, correct me if i'm wrong, bel air lost 14 seniors from last year

how would you rank cmw, fallston, bel air, nh, rising sun, tech, edgewood, and pmill for the upcoming season?

my opinion:

fallson

cmw

belair

nh

rising sun

pmill

tech

edgewood

C milton

Bel Air

Fallston

NH

Rising Sun

Tech

P Mill

Edgewood

The top 4 could really be sorted in any order. Its going to be fun to watch and see how the top 4 teams compete with each other. North harford is returning multiple starters from last year and have an upcoming freshman who looks pretty good in pre season. C milton is returning a large amount of juinors as well. Bel Air lost a large amount of seniors, but will still be able to compete with the best of the UCBAC. and fallston always has a sound squad

CMW had a few sophomores on varsity last year that should really contribute this year.

The top 4 could really be sorted in any order. Its going to be fun to watch and see how the top 4 teams compete with each other. North harford is returning multiple starters from last year and have an upcoming freshman who looks pretty good in pre season. C milton is returning a large amount of juinors as well. Bel Air lost a large amount of seniors, but will still be able to compete with the best of the UCBAC. and fallston always has a sound squad

CMW and Fallston should be fighting for first with the others falling in behind them. North Harford and Bel Air could surprise a few teams if they play well. Not sure about Aberdeen, if they were young last year they will also be good and might contend.

i think its a battle between bel air and cmw for first in ucbac, look for bel air to suprise again

Battle between NH and CMW. Can also add Fallston to the mix.

Well i know how each team was by playing with or against last year. So if NH didnt graduate, or fallston, they will be good. I know already CMW is good but only if they play to their potential.

NH will have the usual physical, aggressive team they have each year. Fallston returns a great junior class (now seniors) but the surprise team will be Aberdeen IMO. They return lots, have a great head coach, and with the families moving in due to BRAC..who knows what players will fall into their lap. CMW and Bel Air will be good too. Tough league...but you can't go by 6 Aside. Not all players even play, and who knows what players show up week to week.

Does Mt. Hebron have any shot at counties or even states this year? From what I hear they do not have that much talent on the team this year.

Does Mt. Hebron have any shot at counties or even states this year? From what I hear they do not have that much talent on the team this year.

Who told you that? Although your team - River Hill - is probably the favorite in county, Mt. Hebron has plenty of talent this year. Time will tell.

I know Mt Hebron of last year was extremely young and had little offense.

I know Mt Hebron of last year was extremely young and had little offense.

They were extremely young last year. A lot of underclassmen got a lot of experience and have gotten a lot bigger and stronger so it will be interesting to see how their season goes.