Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hholli1

Is There a Serial Killer in Baltimore? Take this with a grain of salt

76 posts in this topic

I read the thread regarding Leonard Hamm's stepdaughter, and how she was found strangled. A post on that thread said that she was the second prostitute found strangled, and still another says one happened in Hamden, and hasn't been reported, making the number of prostitutes dead three.

If that's the case, why isn't this news? How long before the guy gets comfy enough to start strangling "regular" people?

Of course, I am not altogether privy with all of the ins and outs of methods murderers use. Maybe three strangulations in a week is the norm for our city with a high murder rate?

I read the thread regarding Leonard Hamm's stepdaughter, and how she was found strangled. A post on that thread said that she was the second prostitute found strangled, and still another says one happened in Hamden, and hasn't been reported, making the number of prostitutes dead three.

If that's the case, why isn't this news? How long before the guy gets comfy enough to start strangling "regular" people?

Of course, I am not altogether privy with all of the ins and outs of methods murderers use. Maybe three strangulations in a week is the norm for our city with a high murder rate?

who gives a rats *** about dead prostitutes?

Wow! Misogynist are we?

The designation of a serial killer begins with 4 murders.

You won't likely hear the authorities refer to that though.

Supply and demand. Fewer prostitutes higher prices. Help fight inflation.

I don't have to endorse drug addiction or prostitution to think that neither addicts nor prostitutes deserve to be murdered.

Wow! Misogynist are we?

yes, today is misogynist mayhem monday

The designation of a serial killer begins with 4 murders.

You won't likely hear the authorities refer to that though.

Are the authorities less likely to release info for fear of revealing that there are more serial killers than we thought?

Lets see what happens in the next week. if another turns up dead. ITS A CLEAR INDICATION.

As if the recent events dont point to a serial killer....

3 johns dead in a span of 2 weeks. Something is fishy!

hmm.. dead hookers eh?

I think we might also have another serial killer, he seems to prey of african America men with a crimal backgrounds, he's really going on a spree.

Prostitutes or not, they are someone's daughter!:(

Prostitutes or not, they are someone's daughter!:(

yeah, that's why you always have to go your daughters dance recitals cause if you don't she could end up a dead hooker. It's true.

Hey people, you're overlooking the obvious here.

Just get the supposed serial killer to ride the MTA in the city.

Problem solved.

hmm.. dead hookers eh?

I think we might also have another serial killer, he seems to prey of african America men with a crimal backgrounds, he's really going on a spree.

I had NO IDEA that Mr. Hamm's stepdaughter was an african american male with a criminal background.

Nor did I know that about the girl in Hamden.

Dear God, I HOPE AND PRAY you're not actually a police officer.

apparently you didn't get the joke and why woudl you think I was a police officer?

Are the authorities less likely to release info for fear of revealing that there are more serial killers than we thought?

Sure. They will release the info but won't refer to it as "serial murders". If you recall the guy in Harford County who killed a bunch of prostitutes a year or so ago. I believe there were more than 4 victims but I didn't hear the word serial in describing the suspect.

Harford County Police Investigate Serial Killer

ABERDEEN, Md. (WJZ) ― After the bodies of two more victims were discovered in Harford County last week police now confirm there has been a pattern of killings and assaults against women there.

The bodies of three women were discovered in a soybean field just outside Aberdeen and a fourth murder victim turned up a few miles away. During the first half of the year, when it is believed they were killed, and in the same area, there were also six attacks on women who survived. All of them were prostitutes who were forcibly sodomized and choked.

Link

Notice the media headline referred to the suspect as a serial killer but the police called it a pattern of killings. Much nicer sounding.

These people care and I care, even though I didn't know her.

http://obits.nj.com/BaltimoreSun/GB/GuestbookView.aspx?PersonId=112177310

A wasted life affects more than just one person. She was a daughter friend, sister and niece. I'd bet more than just one of those grieving people tried everything they could to help her. That they tried and didn't succeed probably doesn't diminish their pain any.

I do! because most prostitutes are products of very bad abuse early on in their lives and killing them is still murder and wrong

Plus, serial killers do not always stick to murdering "only" hookers, they can and have preyed upon perfectly upright people/women!

Prostitutes tend to be easy prey. They're willing to go to a private spot with a stranger, and their murders are frequently greeted with the "who cares about a dead hooker?" attitude.

We should care, because allowing men who murder for pleasure to walk free is no way to run a society.

Thats usually what the angst filled guilt driven men who murder them think.

These people care and I care, even though I didn't know her.

http://obits.nj.com/BaltimoreSun/GB/GuestbookView.aspx?PersonId=112177310

A wasted life affects more than just one person. She was a daughter friend, sister and niece. I'd bet more than just one of those grieving people tried everything they could to help her. That they tried and didn't succeed probably doesn't diminish their pain any.

you know what would be funny, if a few of her customers put entries on that page...