Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dtp947

Black Republicans Launch Racial Anti-Obama Ads

121 posts in this topic

Wow! That’s all I can say to this.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/30/black-republicans-launch_n_110042.html

Rooftop Diva – A Novel of Triumph After Katrina- ESSENCE bestseller

http://reviews.aalbc.com/rooftop_diva.htm

Fools’ Heaven – Love, Lust and Death beyond the Pulpit

http://www.therawreviewers.com/artman/publish/FoolsHeaven.shtml

http://DTPollard.com

NOt surprising. They think I'm a black republican and mail me stuff from time to time.

White plantation owners regularly used black overseers to do the dirty work and keep the rest of the niggras in line. This is no different.

Wow! That’s all I can say to this.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/30/black-republicans-launch_n_110042.html

Rooftop Diva – A Novel of Triumph After Katrina- ESSENCE bestseller

http://reviews.aalbc.com/rooftop_diva.htm

Fools’ Heaven – Love, Lust and Death beyond the Pulpit

http://www.therawreviewers.com/artman/publish/FoolsHeaven.shtml

http://DTPollard.com

So it's racist to point out that Obama's friends include Bill Ayers, a known terrorist, and J. Wright, who fired up his congregation by shouting, "GD America"?

No, Obama is a political hack who is more liberal that George McGovern and Jimmy Carter. Uh-oh....I think I just made another racist slur.

So it's racist to point out that Obama's friends include Bill Ayers, a known terrorist, and J. Wright, who fired up his congregation by shouting, "GD America"?

No, Obama is a political hack who is more liberal that George McGovern and Jimmy Carter. Uh-oh....I think I just made another racist slur.

You can't say racist things like that against Obamalamadingdong, you can only say them against McCain. I am going to report you to Big Al & JJ. :D

For many blacks, including the Koolaid Brigade that supports Obama, everything other than blind homage to Obama is a racial slur. Victimhood, ain't it great?

NOt surprising. They think I'm a black republican and mail me stuff from time to time.

White plantation owners regularly used black overseers to do the dirty work and keep the rest of the niggras in line. This is no different.

I believe someone on here has the tag line of what Harriet Tubman once said: "I freed thousands of slaves....I woulda freed a thousand more.......if they knew they were slaves."

Something to that effect.

For many blacks, including the Koolaid Brigade that supports Obama, everything other than blind homage to Obama is a racial slur. Victimhood, ain't it great?

And the seven or eight members of the Black Republcian Association will have none of it.

And the seven or eight members of the Black Republcian Association will have none of it.

They don't Lie. MLK was a life long Republican. Was he stupid?

They don't Lie. MLK was a life long Republican. Was he stupid?

He wised up.

And the only reason that Dems put him up there is because of his skin color. He has nothing behind him, except radical Marxism, but because of his skin color, they can paint any criticism of him at all as racist. Which is exactly what Huffington did. It's their only defense, because they have, once again, nominated a radical Leftist.

If these Black Republicans who made this ad are so offended that some of Hillary's white supporters will not vote for Obama, why won't they vote for him?

Michael Steele and Don King, 2 self-hating black men, probably were contributors to this ad.

And the only reason that Dems put him up there is because of his skin color. He has nothing behind him, except radical Marxism, but because of his skin color, they can paint any criticism of him at all as racist. Which is exactly what Huffington did. It's their only defense, because they have, once again, nominated a radical Leftist.

So Obama got the nomination because of his race alone? Please. :rolleyes:

Do you know all the things that Obama did for his community back in Chicago? He could have instead chose to only hang with big shots on Wall Street, but he did not.

Giving people OPPORTUNITY to grow, rather than creating a permanent class system like the current president is doing, is not being Marxist.

ravenchamp needs to read this; maybe he'll recant the statement that blacks are voting for obama based on race.. egg is on his face with that one.

as for black repubs, they're of a different breed. wanna talk about arrogant and pompous, they're poster children for the term.

So Obama got the nomination because of his race alone? Please. :rolleyes:

Do you know all the things that Obama did for his community back in Chicago? He could have instead chose to only hang with big shots on Wall Street, but he did not.

Giving people OPPORTUNITY to grow, rather than creating a permanent class system like the current president is doing, is not being Marxist.

I'd bet that "race alone" was a motivating factor for many of the Obama voters. Of course they'll never admit that.

Just stunned while watching this video. Wow. I have nothing to say right now.

Even more stunned by your analogy. Don't care what our differences are, your last statement is just wrong.

I'd bet that "race alone" was a motivating factor for many of the Obama voters. Of course they'll never admit that.

does this scare you? why are you so obssessed with obama, and not mccain?

isn't HE your candidate? worry about him.

Was this turn of events not expected?

I've made it clear on this forum that I thought Obama had racist tendencies, if not just a downright racist. (I'll never understand why he sat in that church for 20 years and only quit now) But, I never expected other blacks to totally go for the throat in these types of accusations.

I've made it clear on this forum that I thought Obama had racist tendencies, if not just a downright racist. (I'll never understand why he sat in that church for 20 years and only quit now) But, I never expected other blacks to totally go for the throat in these types of accusations.

wouldn't your time be spent wisely drumming up support for mccain?

wouldn't your time be spent wisely drumming up support for mccain?

On a clear Liberal board? Regardless, I've posted many postives for McCain. Please don't ask me to go dig up the posts. With the general election upon us and soon to heat up, you'll see plenty of pro-McCain posts here from me.

On a clear Liberal board? Regardless, I've posted many postives for McCain. Please don't ask me to go dig up the posts. With the general election upon us and soon to heat up, you'll see plenty of pro-McCain posts here from me.

if obama and his camp are playing the race card, senator mccain and his camp are all about planting fear in the minds of americans..

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2008/jul/01/uselections2008.barackobama?gusrc=rss&feed=media

Good. :D This will merely serve to further marginalize Black conservatives within the AA community. :)

If you have never witnessed a dog or **** fight before... you can't possibly appreciate how and why some people (regular church goers at that) are motivated to do what they do.

*For those who may be wondering... the edited word refers to the male species of the chicken family.

What clear liberal board are you talking about? This board is obviously mostly fringe conservative crazies.