Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trace21230

Obama's Senate Staff: Women Outnumbered and Underpaid Compared to Men

48 posts in this topic

So a woman's qualifications should only be that she's a woman? You sound ridiculous and like the antithesis of what you normally spew. I swear many conservatives here seem to have little to no integrity. You'll twist any which way to make the "liberal" you hate the most at the time look bad.

It's like the old Bugs Bunny trick. Say the opposite of what you mean to get your opponent to agree with you.

Are you saying that there aren't women qualified to fill the top spots on Obama's Senate staff?

Are you saying that there aren't women qualified to fill the top spots on Obama's Senate staff?

No. Are you saying the men that currently fill the top spots aren't qualified? I mean you CAN'T be saying that considering he won the primary and is ahead in the polls for the general.

You are suggesting that Obama is too dumb to attempt to keep up appearances.

Wait....That's an idea I can get behind....Nevermind.:D

Perhaps it's McCain who is keeping up appearances by having women on his staff while he supports some legislation that most women would be against?

The one key thing this idiotic newsmax article fails to address is exactly what position these people hold in relation to what they are paid, i.e. are their men and women holding the same level of position where the male is making more than the female. I guess that level of investigation is too taxing for a rag like newsmax.

Only a very very simple-minded individual could read this article and then conclude that somehoe Obama values the service of women less than men. God I hope the majority of the folks who vote in November aren't as mentally deficient as what I'm seeing on this board these days.

This.

No. Are you saying the men that currently fill the top spots aren't qualified? I mean you CAN'T be saying that considering he won the primary and is ahead in the polls for the general.

And this.

Well he hides Muslim dressed women at speaking engagements so it appears like he is aiding the tabloid trash despite attempts from the awe struck like yourself.

Actually, Obama did no such thing.

But his aides did, apparently to avoid giving more forum fodder to "intellectuals" like yourself. Grow up.

Actually, Obama did no such thing.

But his aides did, apparently to avoid giving more forum fodder to "intellectuals" like yourself. Grow up.

Eat sheet and die worm.

And who does his aides work for Miss intellect, Bush?

Eat sheet and die worm.

And who does his aides work for Miss intellect, Bush?

Sounds like someone is a little overdue for naptime. Gettin cranky. And it insults me by referring to me as a female. Enlightened. Your opinion on the inherent inferiority of women is duly noted.

If you want to show me that Barak Obama is a direct supervisor of the aid in question, feel free. Otherwise, please continue repeating the "Obama is a muslim" thing. Despite the fact that you know it's crap. The Swiftboat Veterans for Truth are always looking for new recruits and you seem to have what it takes.

cheers amigo.

Sounds like someone is a little overdue for naptime. Gettin cranky. And it insults me by referring to me as a female. Enlightened. Your opinion on the inherent inferiority of women is duly noted.

If you want to show me that Barak Obama is a direct supervisor of the aid in question, feel free. Otherwise, please continue repeating the "Obama is a muslim" thing. Despite the fact that you know it's crap. The Swiftboat Veterans for Truth are always looking for new recruits and you seem to have what it takes.

cheers amigo.

So those that work for Obama have a free pass to do what they wish without consulting him in such matters as throwing Muslims out of a meeting facility?

If you actually believe that and can repeat it with a straight face then I can equate debating you to debating a dog. All you have is a weak bark.

As far as insults go, I never give them out unless I am dealing with sludge like yourslef who apparently forget they posts at every chance with a insult.

Selective memory is a beotch.

So those that work for Obama have a free pass to do what they wish without consulting him in such matters as throwing Muslims out of a meeting facility?

Confused?

1) I didn't give the guy in question a free pass, I said that Obama wasn't directly responsible for the actions of local staffers whom he doesn't supervise. Read what I wrote, not what you wanted to see.

2) The woman in question was not thrown out of the meeting facility, was she?

You are a wiz with analogies and insults. I am in awe of their depth, orginality, and verve. Don't stop the music, Mozart.

Confused?

1) I didn't give the guy in question a free pass, I said that Obama wasn't directly responsible for the actions of local staffers whom he doesn't supervise. Read what I wrote, not what you wanted to see.

You are a wiz with analogies and insults. I am in awe of their depth, orginality, and verve. Don't stop the music, Mozart.

Give us a break, Democrat Party Please. If the aide has been working for Bush, you would have held Bush accountable, just like you and all your cohorts do anytime there's the slightest transgression in Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo, the DOJ or anywhere else on earth.

Now that it's your idol's aide who's caught doing something distasteful, Obama had nothing to do with it.

Your double standard is duly noted, hypocrite.

Confused?

You are living proof sheep will eat anything fed to them if it feels good and to hell with reality,lol.

Toke up and hold on, only 5 months left and you wont have to defend such nonsense while looking like a fool.

Suuuuure you do. :)

I wouldnt even bother.

what a stupid thread, and a bunch of goofballs.

new resolution: do not even read obama threads started by angry righties:check.

You are living proof sheep will eat anything fed to them if it feels good and to hell with reality,lol.

Toke up and hold on, only 5 months left and you wont have to defend such nonsense while looking like a fool.

Yeah, that's kind of what I thought. If you could have formed a coherent, thoughful response to my post, you would have. But...

Confused?

c'mon, do you actually believe you're having a decent debate with a person who is open minded and has true intellectual curiosity?

new resolution: do not even read obama threads started by angry righties:check.

kind of limits you on this board, doesn't it?

c'mon, do you actually believe you're having a decent debate with a person who is open minded and has true intellectual curiosity?

I know what you mean! :eek:

:rwb: McCain 2008 :rwb:

kind of limits you on this board, doesn't it?

about half, would you say?:D

I know what you mean! :eek:

:rwb: McCain 2008 :rwb:

I've seen your posts, so, no, you dont.

That would actually mean something if it didn't come from you,lol.

Eat sheet and die worm.

Glad to see we can all be adults here ...

Thanks Trace. The more we hear about Obama, the more I just don't like him. No doubt an empty suit with empty promises.

I've seen your posts, so, no, you dont.

Like above for example? :P

It's amazing that people take a Newsmax article seriously.

It's amazing that people take a Newsmax article seriously.

What's incorrect about it?

I thought so. Thanks for the typically worthless contribution to the discussion.