Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

luv_big

Glad they caught this POS....................

3 posts in this topic

before anymore deaths.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25475940

The FBI on Tuesday launched a manhunt for Sheley, who they warned was considered armed and dangerous. He is suspected of killing, among others, a 93-year-old man, a child and a couple whose blood-soaked dogs were found roaming a motel parking lot.

'Out of character'

"He's been in trouble many times over the years, but something like this, yeah, it's out of character," Joe Sheley said. "He's got a temper like anybody else. Just doesn't want to be messed with. Won't back down. But to go looking for a fight, looking for trouble, no."

ANd the excuses begin already......Next we will hear that he was on Zoloft.:rolleyes:

"He was desperate and he gave up without a fight," Lewis said. "He looks rough. He's had a rough two days." This is what Police Chief Tim Lewis had to say Sheley. He's had a rough two days?? How rough has the last two days been for the love ones of the people he butchered? If it was up to me, he would be learning what rough really is everyday for the rest of his pathetic life.

"He was desperate and he gave up without a fight," Lewis said. "He looks rough. He's had a rough two days." This is what Police Chief Tim Lewis had to say Sheley. He's had a rough two days?? How rough has the last two days been for the love ones of the people he butchered? If it was up to me, he would be learning what rough really is everyday for the rest of his pathetic life.
The chief said that with tonque in cheek since they had a man hunt out for the POS for the ;last 2 days.

I seriously doubt he was being sympathetic,lol.