Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SemiAuto

Hey jed!

32 posts in this topic

"If Obama and his band of loony tunes gets in the White House, El Rushbo will have plenty of opportunity to earn that $400mm."

If Obama and his band of loony tunes gets in the White House, El Rushbo will need a crack team of accountants looking for loop holes to keep any of it for himself.

Crime pays well.

...so what does the highest paid talk show host on Air America make??? Oh yeah, they're BANKRUPT!!!!!

...so what does the highest paid talk show host on Air America make??? Oh yeah, they're BANKRUPT!!!!!

I think Zenwalk would like to thank you for supporting his point. ;)

The only redeeming quality of Rush is that he is an avowed Steelers fan.

$400 million will buy a lot of oxycontin.

No doubt, imagine how much crack he could buy.

It's an eight year deal so it's really only $66,666.67 / hour :)

666! Sign of the devil!!!

Okay, so I botched the math by forgetting it was an eight year contract. Still, good work if you can get it.

I have no idea and wouldn't know where to find it either. But any sober survey of the mess we are in has to give the devil his due by admitting the Bush years could not have been possible without the spadework propaganda done by Tokyo Limbaugh for a night in the Lincoln bedroom. He did his work well.

"If Obama and his band of loony tunes gets in the White House, El Rushbo will have plenty of opportunity to earn that $400mm."

If Obama and his band of loony tunes gets in the White House, El Rushbo will need a crack team of accountants looking for loop holes to keep any of it for himself.

Nah, the Fairness Doctrine will take care of this. There won't be any show left.